A long long time ago, when everything was still flashy (!), you could not only sort the riders in the different race tabs, but also filter them like you can in the riders'-part of the statistics menu.
-> you can get an an overview over types of riders in a group very quickly (how many classics with 70+ mountain and 65+ sprint are in the group, etc.)
-> you can get an overview about team structure (how many riders does team x have with a mountain skill over 70, a sprint skill over 70, etc.)
Of course, you can find it out without that feature, but it's more time consuming.Hence, when still availabe, I used that feature a lot before the race to prepare my tactics (ha, as if i've ever had tactics other than improvisation!). So I would highly appreciate, if that feature could be implemented again, f.e. in the GC tab.
Filter function for riders in the race tabs
Moderator: systemmods
Filter function for riders in the race tabs
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.
Re: Filter function for riders in the race tabs
+1, really miss this one!
- flockmastoR
- Posts: 4001
- Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:42 pm
- Contact:
Re: Filter function for riders in the race tabs
Yeah that's something that I also miss.
issue#18
issue#18
Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I Am Not
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests