Thorson CC

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

schokolade

Thorson CC

Post by schokolade » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:40 am

good morning..... i dont know what the team makes.... but in the nrw tour at 8 o clock morning he still off first day.... now day 2 he have tempo with all rider before start the race.... thats not fair he kills the fight for red freen white ect..... please make any that the race dont destroyed this morning!!!!!!

iam happy when any helps me because i have the yellow but not with this action and a off team....

i hope till 8 o clock his tempo is out.....

and he is in tempo with hill climber with his 92 sprinter.... so its no normaly tempo for a rider.... or an action ;( only destroy all!!!!!!

schokolade

Re: Thorson CC

Post by schokolade » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:43 am

i have look his fairplay points...... he have 27 races only 24 points and teams like bergwerk or petit give them -3 beacuse off tempo with all rider... so he many times destroyed tours/races...... and i only see -1 -3 off off off off off tempo, off off off..... ;( please delete them from tour or change his rider from tempo to no tempo..... ;(

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:14 am

He's a guy who possibly hasn't understood it's an online game yet.
An ingame message telling him: THIS IS AN ONLINE GAME, BLA BLA BLA. Would be a good solution.
Actually that's something the fairplay committee members should have the power to do. Well, if they could be trusted with that power. Right now I wouldn't even trust them with this small amount of power.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:39 am

Robyklebt wrote:He's a guy who possibly hasn't understood it's an online game yet.
An ingame message telling him: THIS IS AN ONLINE GAME, BLA BLA BLA. Would be a good solution.
Actually that's something the fairplay committee members should have the power to do. Well, if they could be trusted with that power. Right now I wouldn't even trust them with this small amount of power.
Well he receives a message when this thread is linked to the FPK, so i guess i have this power.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:51 am

i guess he doesnt react in the chat?!
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

schokolade

Post by schokolade » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:49 am

he is off since beginn from the tour.... now he ride more then 100km with ALL his rider in front.... -.-* its shit delete so teams from tours when they start....

all the race is destroyey... no group no action its all shit with so fucking teams in a tour!!!!!!

thorson

Post by thorson » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:39 am

hi folks
i am very sorry that i f---- u up i do not seem to get it , me be a littel help cut do
again no intencions to mess up , sorry sorry
thorson

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:27 am

thorson wrote:hi folks
i am very sorry that i f---- u up i do not seem to get it , me be a littel help cut do
again no intencions to mess up , sorry sorry
thorson
Hi Thorson

First, welcome to the game. Nice you found your way to the forum. If you have question, feel free to use the "I'm new!" part. There is also the possibility to look for a mentor.

Another advice is that you read the "Details" (top right of the game's menu) of the game carefully, especially the fairplay section. It is also very helpful to ask question in the chat during the race, if something is not clear to you. There are always some "experts" around.

For everything else, have fun, look cool.

Best regards,
Team FL
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.