October 2026

Moderators: systemmods, Calendarmods

Zappes Raiders
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed May 13, 2026 1:45 pm
Contact:

Re: October 2026

Post by Zappes Raiders » Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:57 am

Hoefs Cycling Team wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:40 am
The only difference: for the stages in Ede, Sittard, the VAM-berg, and Arnhem, the men simply ride a few extra local laps at the end of the race. The roads and the route itself are 100% identical. I’ll look into how to add the laps this weekend. Riding shorter versions probably isn't an option for most of you.
You can simply add more laps of a circuit in the editor...

Robyklebt
Posts: 10810
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:50 pm
Contact:

Re: October 2026

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Oct 09, 2026 12:15 pm

Also the male edition is there on "la flamme rouge"
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!
Got a carrot from FL. But they threaten to take it away now.

Hoefs Cycling Team
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2025 10:13 am
Contact:

Re: October 2026

Post by Hoefs Cycling Team » Fri Oct 09, 2026 12:32 pm

Tnx guys i will figuring it out.
This weekend i have some time.

Hoefs Cycling Team
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2025 10:13 am
Contact:

Re: October 2026

Post by Hoefs Cycling Team » Sat Oct 10, 2026 2:32 pm

I think i am not able to design The Netherlands Tour.
I found the women gpx, but it is totally flat and Limburg isnt flat.
Flamme rouge dont send me mail te register.
Can somebody else do it?

Hoefs Cycling Team
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2025 10:13 am
Contact:

Re: October 2026

Post by Hoefs Cycling Team » Sat Oct 10, 2026 2:37 pm

Otherwise i will design them by myself tomorrow.
But the chance of a fault is Higher then and it cost a lot more time.

Hoefs Cycling Team
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2025 10:13 am
Contact:

Re: October 2026

Post by Hoefs Cycling Team » Sat Oct 10, 2026 9:53 pm

Tomorrow morning Ronde van Nederland (RvN) will be designed :D

Hoefs Cycling Team
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2025 10:13 am
Contact:

Re: October 2026

Post by Hoefs Cycling Team » Sun Oct 11, 2026 9:59 am

My design (RvN) is ready (cost more time then thought).
The official route details haven't been released, and sources are conflicting. I’ve done the best I could with the information available. There are two intermediate sprints in the first two stages, and one in each of the final three stages. As far as I can tell, there is no mountains classification. I’ve assigned a 4% gradient to the Limburg hills and 5% to the Col du VAM (I heavily weighted the 150-meter cobblestone section, which includes a stretch peaking at 16%) The Arnhem hills are set at 3%. In my opinion, this provides the most realistic representation. Let the discussion begin 😉🍿

Alkworld
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:40 pm
Contact:

Re: October 2026

Post by Alkworld » Sun Oct 11, 2026 10:19 am

Hoefs Cycling Team wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 11, 2026 9:59 am
My design (RvN) is ready (cost more time then thought).
The official route details haven't been released, and sources are conflicting. I’ve done the best I could with the information available. There are two intermediate sprints in the first two stages, and one in each of the final three stages. As far as I can tell, there is no mountains classification. I’ve assigned a 4% gradient to the Limburg hills and 5% to the Col du VAM (I heavily weighted the 150-meter cobblestone section, which includes a stretch peaking at 16%) The Arnhem hills are set at 3%. In my opinion, this provides the most realistic representation. Let the discussion begin 😉🍿
Thanks for that. Nothing on the profiles, but the race types (not sure if that's done by you or the calendar guy): The TTs (looks like two of them) still need to be changed to TTs, currently they are regular races.

Hoefs Cycling Team
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2025 10:13 am
Contact:

Re: October 2026

Post by Hoefs Cycling Team » Sun Oct 11, 2026 11:22 am

Tnx! Haste makes waste 😉 – now it’s (almost) right.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests