De Panne 15h

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Lizard

De Panne 15h

Post by Lizard » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:07 pm

Hey guys, wanted to open the thread for this race.

So, first clear what´s obvious: Could use my only real chance today, which is quite good since the salary is pretty high. Tomorrow I might help for a sprint aswell, but I am not sure. Could be the exact opposite aswell. EPO needs to go for his classement (which is by 99% sure), and the sprinters will have to work aswell, so if that´s so I might not work.

So, now to the stage. Was pretty interesting, because no one was clearly stronger than the rest. And I don´t mean the last kms only, but the whole race. In the meantime I was a bit afraid of how close the sprinters always were, especially the one from ByZickl. He did best and did not work, what else should he do in that situation? The Aywaille-attack surprised me then. Didn´t know how to handle Demel today, since he would survive attacks of Gunirolo etc. Good attack against the 85 sprinter, but unfortunately the race went totally different for him. Then 5%, thought Basil might attack strong today, Clausen better stay in wheel, because he will be able to follow anyone. Gladfully, my wheel attacked at the 5. Perfect. Then Basil 2 seconds in front, so go for him first. No need to work, since EPO has to ride. Then Basil gets catched, bit disappointed that Kitty rides for the group. An attack would´ve made 100% more sense. And maybe Basil with chances then. But instead a sprint out of the group, me on Suarez, wanted to change wheel but then thought let´s stay like that. Worked out just like I would´ve liked it to work, against Steb I guess 60/40 chances, maybe a bit more for me, like I see afterwards. No one in my wheel big surprise, I can´t really await Steb to be in Gunirolo´s wheel (or someone elses), so can´t go on him. He not on my surprising, must be one of hundred cases that the sprint is served either for Steb or for Clausen this well. Tomorrow for the sprinters then, good luck.
Wizards Cycling: De toenemende Ster van Amsterdam

Hall of Fame:
Adam Wollfinger (73-82-80-47-57, 64 Reg)
Herbert Königsbauer (87-60-66-54-53, 57 Reg)
Manuel Clausen (76-83-63-46-64, 57 Reg)
Tom van Amstel (74-80-74-50-65, 35 Reg)

Strohhutbande

Re: De Panne 15h

Post by Strohhutbande » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:38 pm

I was on Clauseb´s wheel but don´t know why it changes was the same with Adriano´s and Ricardo´s wheel