You can simply add more laps of a circuit in the editor...Hoefs Cycling Team wrote: ↑Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:40 amThe only difference: for the stages in Ede, Sittard, the VAM-berg, and Arnhem, the men simply ride a few extra local laps at the end of the race. The roads and the route itself are 100% identical. I’ll look into how to add the laps this weekend. Riding shorter versions probably isn't an option for most of you.
October 2026
Moderators: systemmods, Calendarmods
-
Zappes Raiders
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Wed May 13, 2026 1:45 pm
- Contact:
Re: October 2026
Re: October 2026
Also the male edition is there on "la flamme rouge"
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!
Got a carrot from FL. But they threaten to take it away now.
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!
Got a carrot from FL. But they threaten to take it away now.
-
Hoefs Cycling Team
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2025 10:13 am
- Contact:
Re: October 2026
Tnx guys i will figuring it out.
This weekend i have some time.
This weekend i have some time.
-
Hoefs Cycling Team
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2025 10:13 am
- Contact:
Re: October 2026
I think i am not able to design The Netherlands Tour.
I found the women gpx, but it is totally flat and Limburg isnt flat.
Flamme rouge dont send me mail te register.
Can somebody else do it?
I found the women gpx, but it is totally flat and Limburg isnt flat.
Flamme rouge dont send me mail te register.
Can somebody else do it?
-
Hoefs Cycling Team
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2025 10:13 am
- Contact:
Re: October 2026
Otherwise i will design them by myself tomorrow.
But the chance of a fault is Higher then and it cost a lot more time.
But the chance of a fault is Higher then and it cost a lot more time.
-
Hoefs Cycling Team
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2025 10:13 am
- Contact:
Re: October 2026
Tomorrow morning Ronde van Nederland (RvN) will be designed 
-
Hoefs Cycling Team
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2025 10:13 am
- Contact:
Re: October 2026
My design (RvN) is ready (cost more time then thought).
The official route details haven't been released, and sources are conflicting. I’ve done the best I could with the information available. There are two intermediate sprints in the first two stages, and one in each of the final three stages. As far as I can tell, there is no mountains classification. I’ve assigned a 4% gradient to the Limburg hills and 5% to the Col du VAM (I heavily weighted the 150-meter cobblestone section, which includes a stretch peaking at 16%) The Arnhem hills are set at 3%. In my opinion, this provides the most realistic representation. Let the discussion begin

The official route details haven't been released, and sources are conflicting. I’ve done the best I could with the information available. There are two intermediate sprints in the first two stages, and one in each of the final three stages. As far as I can tell, there is no mountains classification. I’ve assigned a 4% gradient to the Limburg hills and 5% to the Col du VAM (I heavily weighted the 150-meter cobblestone section, which includes a stretch peaking at 16%) The Arnhem hills are set at 3%. In my opinion, this provides the most realistic representation. Let the discussion begin
Re: October 2026
Thanks for that. Nothing on the profiles, but the race types (not sure if that's done by you or the calendar guy): The TTs (looks like two of them) still need to be changed to TTs, currently they are regular races.Hoefs Cycling Team wrote: ↑Sun Oct 11, 2026 9:59 amMy design (RvN) is ready (cost more time then thought).
The official route details haven't been released, and sources are conflicting. I’ve done the best I could with the information available. There are two intermediate sprints in the first two stages, and one in each of the final three stages. As far as I can tell, there is no mountains classification. I’ve assigned a 4% gradient to the Limburg hills and 5% to the Col du VAM (I heavily weighted the 150-meter cobblestone section, which includes a stretch peaking at 16%) The Arnhem hills are set at 3%. In my opinion, this provides the most realistic representation. Let the discussion begin![]()
-
Hoefs Cycling Team
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2025 10:13 am
- Contact:
Re: October 2026
Tnx! Haste makes waste
– now it’s (almost) right.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests