Multiaccount WalmartUnitedCycle - JapanNeutron

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Post Reply
Yamaka Corse
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:26 pm
Contact:

Multiaccount WalmartUnitedCycle - JapanNeutron

Post by Yamaka Corse » Fri Sep 25, 2026 10:51 am

FPC banned Team WalmartUnitedCycle for multiaccounting
as well JapanNeutron got a fine of 250,000$

schappy
Posts: 559
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Multiaccount WalmartUnitedCycle - JapanNeutron

Post by schappy » Sat Sep 26, 2026 3:38 pm

Really? Its not his first Mutliaccount, and he has fines with his team and the multi team in the time since the last case.
I´ve got the magic in me

Yamaka Corse
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Multiaccount WalmartUnitedCycle - JapanNeutron

Post by Yamaka Corse » Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:37 pm

You're right when I checked I found another case for JapanNeutron - DynamoKiev more than 1 year ago and it was claimed as "not guilty"
but after reading this I've made another check and the same 2 teams 3 months later were claimed as guilty.

I'm gonna fix it as soon as possible thanks for the advice ;)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests