Defamations and provocations AGF

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

flockmastoR

Defamations and provocations AGF

Post by flockmastoR » Tue Oct 22, 2024 9:58 am

Most stuff, being said by other managers wouldn't bother me. But there already is a history, AGF already insulting me twice, first time he apologized and I did accept his appology, second time he was fined. So I once again ask for a investigation!
Alive And Dead(09:37): I gave you multiple chances to stop it
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:37): anyway you are exactly as usual/as you used to be. Never disappointing!
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:36): the only thing that I accuse you is whining/complaining in chat. I do not see what is false in this, as you DID !
Alive And Dead(09:35): you know when Sommerfeld went out of tempo? After I said that. So it is a false accusation
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:34): sorry AAD, I apologize if my words hurt you, but there was no false accusation. I maintain that the only false thing that was said is that you whined in chat that Roos was weaker than his opponents in escape. But of course, forgive me if my way to denounce your blabla was not appropriated to your eyes, and if that hurt you.
Alive And Dead(09:32): you want to appologize for your false accusation of lying? Now would be the time

AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:32): thanks
Roll Hoernchen(09:32): gw agf
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:32): now hierarchy is done. And with a rider that might have been less protected than other leaders (1 single help) and with less skill (Lorrain < Villanueva in all skills, also < Alcantara on many). It's not the team which won today (pavé not selective enough to sieb most of peloton even on 0****), it's not the rider who who, it's the strategic skills. I'm very happy with that. No need complain as Roos manager :)
Alive And Dead(09:29): expensive win
SV Furpach(09:29): gw, agf:)
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:29): ty
Alive And Dead(09:29): gw
Roll Hoernchen(09:24): Fake white on 2nd stage. Real red-doted on the 3rd stage. Not bad for this young guy
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:21): haha GG Christian!
Roll Hoernchen(09:17): I will wear the mountain jersey on tomorrows stage. Thats much more imprortant than blaming each other. I will accept every congrats by now.
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:15): do not get angry because I see clear in your manipulative plan, as always :)
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:14): there are not provocations AAD, there are my pov. You have the right to whine Roos is weaker, but I do not have the right to say that this is not true?
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:13): Alive And Dead(09:11): I told this BEFORE I helped him <== nice lie, as you told this at 8h46, but nice "alternative fact"frop you :D
Alive And Dead(09:13): I asked you to stop your provocations yesterday, you refuse to do it
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:12): i am angry towards noone. I hate your way of riding but this is not the problem. I hate your way of complaining on the chat to get an advantage over others, but this is not the problem. The problem is you do not accept that I enlighten here what you are doing.
Roll Hoernchen(09:11): This chat needs some popcorn in the morning
Alive And Dead(09:11): I told this BEFORE I helped him
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:11): ok ok, play the innocent manipulator, nobody will mistake here. So you affirm now that Roos was weakest, eventhough you helped him with your pullers? OK boy, we all are strongly convinced of it now
Alive And Dead(09:10): If you are angry about yourself, that you made it harder for yourself than necessary by staying off for too long, don't blame others
Alive And Dead(09:08): 1) its a game of incomplete information, you don't know the energy of Roos and the energy of others in the escape, you don't know if he had to fight 2) Sommerfeld did help Roos, maybe it was the little energy needed to stay there 3) he also has a deficit in climb and sprint, so all together makes it pretty meaningfull to be scared of Petoa at the **** and afterwards
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:07): no fairy tales, the only tale here is what you said to your escape mates "blabla (whine) you are stronger than Roos". But it's ok, it's the game as this chat exists. And remember, if you play the influencial player, I will do the same. Then everyone passes an horrible week. So next time, better you do not complain for untrue trings (Roos weaker...)
Alive And Dead(09:05): Of course it is, but it doesn't mean I believe in your fairy tales
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:05): but I have to admit that it served well your (Roos') interests today
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:05): anyway still your choice not to consider true things, because you do not want them to be true. That does not makes them untrue
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:04): even atheists believe in things. Strongest knowlegde is based on beliefs
Alive And Dead(09:01): I am an atheist, I am no believer
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:01): this is your right to choose to be blind by closing your eyes on what annoys you
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:00): nothing alternative, but your choice if you do not want to believe in evidence
Alive And Dead(08:59): alternative facts, I get it
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:58): to be honest AAD, you should know that pavé, even lvl 4 pavé (****) is not strong at middle energy. Blanche, 800 power, on tempo on the km 105 0****, unable to sieb even some 74 pavé... So your -0.1 pavéskill difference whining was making me laugh. That is the explaination, sorry for that
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:54): sorry I'm having fun
Alive And Dead(08:54): you are really special
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:53): blabla you are stronger than Roos, and oh surprise, who is siebed? Not Roos :
Alive And Dead(08:53): but 3 mins, we might miss like 7mins :D
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:53): anyway your lack of honor in riding is not to be prooved
Alive And Dead(08:53): perfect
Bugatti / Dreizehn(08:52): Ab 5 wird aufgerundet
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:52): 35, not 40 :)
SV Furpach(08:51): i think you did also not wait if you siebing us:)
Alive And Dead(08:50): just dont stay off for 40km, its an online game
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:49): *after attacking during my offtime and taking freely 5 min :D
Alive And Dead(08:48): after killing 2 :D
Alive And Dead(08:48): thought you at least give me a chance to keep up
Alive And Dead(08:48): lol, then thx
SV Furpach(08:47): km 105
Bugatti / Dreizehn(08:47): Joining when Furpach does
Alive And Dead(08:46): you guys are too strong for Roos, when you want to start?
Bugatti / Dreizehn(08:46): Can’t concentrate
Alive And Dead(08:41): keep us informed about the process ^^
Bugatti / Dreizehn(08:40): Ok I start thinking
Alive And Dead(08:40): better think about how to keep this group going
Bugatti / Dreizehn(08:37): Also ich doch wati
Alive And Dead(08:36): du lässt fahren
Alive And Dead(08:36): du machst gar nix
Bugatti / Dreizehn(08:35): Ok nix wati, wir fahri
Alive And Dead(08:32): dont wati Weinzierl
Bugatti / Dreizehn(08:19): Hi all
SV Furpach(08:19): for me ok
Alive And Dead(08:18): Furpi all pullers together?
Roll Hoernchen(08:00): heelo everyone
Alive And Dead(08:00): hi freaks
SV Furpach(07:59): good morning
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(07:48): hi
Bugatti(07:46): Will bei here for the start. After that i hope my sitter shows up :)
Bugatti(07:45): Moin
------------- 2024-10-22 -------------
Roll Hoernchen(09:42): gw
Bugatti(09:37): thx
SV Furpach(09:35): gw
Alive And Dead(09:35): gw
Liberty Sarténe(09:35): gw
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:34): gw Bugatti
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:26): good job and good luck sprinters!
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:23): (pb of Eve is dh)
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:22): seems good
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:22): Lorrain last 3, Eve last 1
Bugatti(09:21): Eve and Roberto last 3 together?
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:17): Jorge is fresh he was protected
Bugatti(09:14): Now a fresh agf
Bugatti(09:11): okay :)
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:10): I will block until the end
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:10): Bugatti, I let you choose the pace to catch them. Stage is not mine.
Alive And Dead(09:10): today is the only day with a lot of km after the last pave sector
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:08): (or would have, if they were well helped)
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:08): Espinoza has good reg, but low sprint. Stages are not that hard in pavé, and always good flat after last pavé km, then riders with flat and sprint, like Villanueva, have a good advantage.
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:07): his problem for GK is that he is alone (for next stages, no very good teammates)
SV Furpach(09:06): reg is one of points of attack the favo
Alive And Dead(09:06): individually, Espinoza has high reg
Bugatti(09:06): Jorge with 51... yes it s low :)
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:06): my riders also have low reg :)
Alive And Dead(09:05): well, in a one day race, true, but very low reg in the TdP weakens him
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:04): Villanueva better than each of my riders. Alone, but individually better
Alive And Dead(09:04): Nice attack, like mostly missing the right wheels
Bugatti(09:04): best leader? :D
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:03): well, it is up to you! Best sprinter, best leader. I did the job 90% of stage
Bugatti(09:02): i will start km 120 if a ms is possible :)
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:02): idk if Bugatti riding for MS, but for sure Bugatti sleeping with Furpi's flatters in front :D
Alive And Dead(09:00): Bugatti is riding for MS?
Alive And Dead(08:52): Well, we used to call the first Division, Division 1, now it is called World Tour, which is confusing- And there is the UCI World Tour, which we kind of duplicated as a race series (Statistics, Race Series)
Roll Hoernchen(08:52): Ahh, I should study the stats a but more concentrated
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:50): yes was about Div1 lead
Roll Hoernchen(08:50): Oh, there are differences?
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:50): i also got fined with fpk saying "innocent but fined for warning" which is a nonsense. Justice does not exist on this game, it's only friendship lobbying for """justice""". I would check the details of what you are talking about, but there are always reasons for insults and accusations. Do not consider white as snow yourself :) Fueling fire starting a week is not your smartest move !
Roll Hoernchen(08:49): Ok, monetarry target reached.
Alive And Dead(08:49): and thought you are making a joke about my declared World Tour win (as in World Tour race series), but now I realise you just meant the division 1 lead
Alive And Dead(08:47): Totally with Roll, looks like Radler needs to make a comeback
Roll Hoernchen(08:47): The oldest team signed in a tour has always the right to end on 1st place.
Alive And Dead(08:47): I am very chilled
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:46): you are not chill for a monday morning AAD !
Alive And Dead(08:46): You got fined for insulting me, so you call me a hararsser and hater now again? Is that what you want to say?
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:45): anyway my insults cases are towards harrassers or haters, so do not mind if you do not act like them ;-)
Alive And Dead(08:45): Should I summarize your insults against me, so that everybody understands or do we just try to get over it and just to a normal chat?
Bugatti(08:45): WT Leader is favo every race ;)
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:44): ok ok, no humour this week then
Alive And Dead(08:44): AGF, I wouldn't mind usually about these kind of provocations. But with your track record of penalised insult cases, I really ask you to stop it.
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:42): (sorry AAD, was tempting)
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:41): AAD is the WT leader ? Gosh, this game level has fallen very down! hahaha :D
Alive And Dead(08:40): lol Hoernchen
Roll Hoernchen(08:39): First race and then its against the World Tour Leader
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:25): you should wait Peron, Sartene
Liberty Sarténe(08:22): more gap ?
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:20): oh 2006 wow
Roll Hoernchen(08:20): ID 310
SV Furpach(08:20): welcome back
Alive And Dead(08:20): hm March 2006, you must have been amongst the first teams ^^
Roll Hoernchen(08:19): I had my first race here in 2006. :)
Alive And Dead(08:18): It is a known bug
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:17): almost same, 2nd race after a very long break here
Roll Hoernchen(08:17): First race after a long break. So there is no goal to reach. I just watch and chill
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:14): maybe you are hacked by AAD :D good luck for this tour, won't be easy with your team
Bugatti(08:13): if one team is online alone its sign with *
Roll Hoernchen(08:13): I see but its not true.
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:13): there was an *
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:12): same ip as someone else, Hoernchen ?
Roll Hoernchen(08:08): Good morning eneryone
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:06): of course will be much easier for me if he is not there
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:05): cannot remember who, but had a 60+ climber and 85 pavé
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:05): like at 2 am, someone more
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:05): wait... there was another team registered no?
SV Furpach(08:04): that`s right
Alive And Dead(08:03): Lol
Alive And Dead(08:03): Wasn't that hard this time furpi
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:03): i have best team Furpach, but not.best rider for GK. Will be interesting.
SV Furpach(08:02): so we have found our tour gk favo:)
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:02): Eve can help blocking the end with your flatties, Buga
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:02): today not hard pavé, won't sieb the 70+
Alive And Dead(08:02): But not today. Today is pretty light
Bugatti(08:01): if i see a team with 6 riders over 83 pave it will be hard
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:01): Griffith ? Not Ellis day today ?
Alive And Dead(08:00): Not sure if Monday 8h is the problem let's see what other editions get
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:00): yes. It is a nice race
SV Furpach(07:59): Interest used to be greater for pave tour
Bugatti(07:58): moin
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(07:55): have a nice tour
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(07:54): morning guys
Alive And Dead(07:51): Hi freaks
SV Furpach(07:50): good morning
So to summarize: In his "funny tone" always setting a smiley next to it he did

1) Falsely accused me of lying (I stopped tempo with Sommerfeld after km 92 and helped Roos)
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:13): Alive And Dead(09:11): I told this BEFORE I helped him <== nice lie, as you told this at 8h46, but nice "alternative fact"frop you :D
Everyone can proof it by watching the replay

2) Falsely accused me of hacking/misusing admin rights
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:14): maybe you are hacked by AAD :D good luck for this tour, won't be easy with your team
Roll Hoernchen(08:13): I see but its not true.
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:13): there was an *

3) Provoked me several times. I was really not looking forward to riding together with him, but I thought we might be able to handle it. I asked to make a normal race chat with him the first time he started with his offensive language, but it seems he felt encouraged by it.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

team fl

Re: Defamations and provocations AGF

Post by team fl » Tue Oct 22, 2024 1:14 pm

FPC is reviewing the case. And of course, AAD will not be included in any dealings with this case.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Wed Oct 23, 2024 10:08 am

He keeps continuing in the chat. I never spoke about him/his riders today in the chat
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:34): (now, a new tale for the weak Frucht, nice too)
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Oct 24, 2024 8:16 am

Anyway, thats happening when you answer false defamations
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:02): Easy as that, as you say. But it is endless. So up to you if you wanna stop.
Alive And Dead(08:02): Was talking about yesterday's race. Not that hard to get out of the context as I said "I was quite the whole race". Next defamation
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:01): Exactly like you, since the beginning I also answer every of your defamation.
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:01): I also am just defending myself against your defamation...
Alive And Dead(08:01): Will answer every defamation. Easy as that.
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(08:00): Alive And Dead(07:56): You were the one starting again <== Lie ! You sent the first message to launch discussion today..
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(07:59): If you talk about things concerning me (any thing happening in race to whatever rider even not mine), accept than i say what I think. Freedom of speech exists for everyone. I did not insult you, and as you do not taste my humour I do not do that too. Be happy, the solution is easy and on your side: do not talk, i won't. Talk, I will. Clear enough ?
Alive And Dead(07:56): Just defending myself against your false defamation tries
Alive And Dead(07:56): You were the one starting again. I was quite for the whole race. You making up stuff
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(07:55): Easy: do not say anything, I won't say anything.
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(07:55): Anyway, up to you. If you want peace, I can offer it. But you say you want peace and continue to act like war. This is not correct.
Alive And Dead(07:55): Easy: just don't make up stuff about me. Thx
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(07:54): next time you speak about something in race, do it in English. And accept others to answer or correct your stuff. Even if you do not talk directly to them (here, to me), they are also concerned. Every race thing concerns us all here.
Alive And Dead(07:53): Obviously you don't. Or you want do read things between the lines that weren't said
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(07:53): nice alternative fact
Alive And Dead(07:53): Didn't talk to you. Was pretty clear as I was talking German about why my sprint was as it was. You where not in that sprint. You were never concerned nor spoken to
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(07:52): and i understand German, sorry for you. But nice you used it thinking I won't get it. Another proof of your "fairplay" hum
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(07:51): you say nothing => I say nothing. But if you say things, to me or concerning me or concerning the race, do not cry if I talk, if it is your right it is also mine.
Alive And Dead(07:51): If you don't understand German don't comment on it
Alive And Dead(07:51): Was talking about how the sprint went. Had to stop sprinting because of reg.
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(07:50): if you do not say wrong things, i do not need to say it is wrong, so I do not have to talk about you. The ball is yours.
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(07:48): ok AAD. But of you want i do not debunk what you say, better not saying influencial stuff, as : Alive And Dead(09:29): Außerdem ist die Reg auch ein thema bei Frucht ^^
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(07:45): hi
SV Furpach(07:41): good morning
Bugatti(07:29): Moin
Bugatti(07:29): Fruchtet wohl nicht wirklich bei ihm ;)
Alive And Dead(07:12): Never said a word of Frucht being weak in the whole 3 days. Can you stop making up stuff about me please
------------- 2024-10-24 -------------
Roll Hoernchen(10:41): oh man, bei der wichtigsten Etappe verschlafe ich 2h. GW an Magnus und SV Furpach
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:34): (now, a new tale for the weak Frucht, nice too)
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Oct 24, 2024 11:45 am

Update
Alive And Dead(11:44): and of course garnished with a small downgrading "But you had the cards to win and you did not :)"
Alive And Dead(11:42): "<== or better fighting strategy :) your conclusions are partially wrong. But yes in the end it's a power difference. But you had the cards to win and you did not :)" having the better fighing strategy is a result of having the better team, or don't you agree on that? But I really think that fighting wasn' the problem but having too less riders in the group for too long time
Alive And Dead(11:39): And again THAT is the start point why I need to defend myself again here in the chat. (you will say its me starting all over again, while it was clearly you)
Alive And Dead(11:38): see even in this hypothetical scenario, you are trying to defame me "Also because I know you and you would have been very unpleasant in the chat if I would have said that the truth, which was I was not favo"
Alive And Dead(11:29): You still don't get my problem: You drawing a picture of me of constant lying (when I am not) in order to manipulate others is my problem. And I will always answer those defamations. 1) You indicated, that I was trying to manipulate others in the Roos escape, I was asking about future plans, when are guys riding etc. and came to the conclusion, that they don't want to start earlier with their riders. So I had to go out with Sommerfeld to help Roos, Roos later survived the hard pave. So all fine from my standpoint, was just making sure to stay, instead of using Sommerfeld as puller for 15km, needed to save some extra energy. You telling me a liar there, anybody with replay can proof you wrong 2) You indicating that I understate the chances (for what) of Frucht when I was just talking about why I did have to stop sprinting (reg issues), you indicating I was telling others that Frucht is "weak" for manipulating reasons. Again defamation. I can handle others way of riding (Bugatti's way yesterday btw annoyed me more than all of your riding, in fact never had a problem with your riding if it is within the fp rules) but I just don't let you defame me unanswered. Defame me as a player (manipulative), defame me and the whole FPC (friendship lobbying), defame me as an admin (misusing admin rights). Playing it down by using smileys and camouflaging it as jokes (followed by the next provocations that I don't have a sense of humor), when I made it clear that I don't accept you playing the fool here. For that our history is the relevant thing, you telling me to "have puree in my head" as a reaction just seconds after I lost a race, you calling me an "harrassing asshole", as a reaction of me reporting a fairplay issue regarding you (team attack that you were sentenced guilty). So given that I might not be easiest guy in the chat (I am aware of that), that’s nothing compared to what you are doing in the race chat.
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(10:13): to be clear: I do not complain, I explain. "And the reason is you", as hoobastank sang. Or more precisely your habits to say that everything that does not fit your interests is a lie. But as you could have seen, when you say nothing about the race, like today, only discussing unimportant things in chat, well the race is really nice. Thank you, I hope it's the same tomorrow, let's see, ball again in your hand!
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(10:10): Alive And Dead(09:53): you working alone was also your decision. You can also refuse to do it (wouldn't have done it alone in your place against Villanueva) but Bugatti seemed to not care, you can also like join the escape and make it an open (chaotic) race. Not sure if it is better for you, just an option <== yes, completely. I agree with that, it was my decision. Also because I know you and you would have been very unpleasant in the chat if I would have said that the truth, which was I was not favo. So I decided to do the job I was supposed to do, and try to get out a good strategy to win something out of it. Which I did with my stage..
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(10:09): Alive And Dead(09:51): just told what happened, Sy was beating Frucht by far, so when he has no form, he must have better energy. <== or better fighting strategy :) your conclusions are partially wrong. But yes in the end it's a power difference. But you had the cards to win and you did not :)
Alive And Dead(09:53): you working alone was also your decision. You can also refuse to do it (wouldn't have done it alone in your place against Villanueva) but Bugatti seemed to not care, you can also like join the escape and make it an open (chaotic) race. Not sure if it is better for you, just an option
Alive And Dead(09:51): just told what happened, Sy was beating Frucht by far, so when he has no form, he must have better energy.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Fri Oct 25, 2024 9:28 am

Alive And Dead(09:15): " sorry it's not, it's the truth" you did
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:14): no, I do not. But think what you want, FPK is not blind nor fool. Now, stop your shit please. I won't answer anymore to your provocations, but I really expect you to get a definitive ban for them (that won't happen, as it did not happen for Donkey and Schartner for similar cases in the past)
Alive And Dead(09:13): see, and that really is the reason why a "chill" race with you is not possible for me, you never apologized for your insults and now even repeat them
Alive And Dead(09:12): So you now repeat your insults against me
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:12): sorry it's not, it's the truth. In rude words, yes. The words are rude, I admit that. Not the best way to express. But it's only the truth, and as noone cares if I say it in normal/correct/polite words, as this game is not managed against harrassing teams, then it's the only way to be heard, to warn and ring a bell.
Alive And Dead(09:09): intersting statement
Alive And Dead(09:09): so in your eyes "harrassing asshole" is not an insult?
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:09): *again
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:09): bye agin
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:09): I do not, but FPK said that, so I respect them, at least. I disagree with them, but they are not fools. (I still really always wondered what you were doing there, as your behaviour really do not fit the institution)
Alive And Dead(09:08): 4 races so far in 2024 🫣
Alive And Dead(09:07): well, you were not very active in 2024, but you admit you insulted me before?
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:06): *bye
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:06): byue
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:06): Alive And Dead(09:03): unable to read your insults, unable to read the forum, noticed <== I never insulted you in 2024. You provoke me, I kindly answer as I do not want to let pass your provocations. I proposed you not to talk, you did not do that. Then you are angry because I am not licking your boots? Sorry mate, your behaviour is terrible. FPK is not a reliable institution, but at least they are not fools, they are able to see in you what you do not want to see yourself
Alive And Dead(09:04): looks like I am unable to read question marks
AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)(09:03): Alive And Dead(09:02): so you ARE reading the forum, interesting <== again a lie from you, but of course it's me the liar.
Alive And Dead(09:03): unable to read your insults, unable to read the forum, noticed
I think thats the most important part of todays chat. He never apologized for insulting me, he doesn't even accept that it was an insult and he implicitely repeated the insult.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points