GC points

Bug report

Moderator: systemmods

Robyklebt

GC points

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:52 am

Not the ideal title maybe, but couldn't come up with a better one.

Since I wondered if I would manage to keep ahead of Alk I checked how many points he'll earn.

Calendar, click on Elektrotoer, - info, -Punkte GK for the winner.
Click on live, then profile, then info, then Punkte GK and... 250 for the winner.

Which one is true?
Same problem for the other jerseys, 90 vs 55 there, and in the team classification by going over profile it's 0, while going over the tour there are some numbers.

NOt the MOST important thing, still would be nice to have the same, and hopefully correct info regardless of how you reach that page.

Pretty sure it's the higher points you get actually, seems logic somehow win for cat 2 is 250+30*day, so 400 in Elektro, 370 in Slovenia... .but why not display that correct number if you check by clicking on the profile in the race?

Edit: Further research: Possible that no points for the team classification are given? If I'm not wrong I ended up second there, but seems at least one of my riders (Hara, 8 points, he scored them before) didn't get any?
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!