Page 1 of 1
Transferlog Humberto Velazquez
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 1:14 am
by Quick
Statistics -> transfers show he went for 1,962 to Team Screw Ups. He's also in Team Screw Ups for next season.
I follow the rider and there on the transfermarket page it says the 1,962 bid came from Pedal ABN Pamro and was accepted. Screw Ups had the second highest bid at 1,92.
Edit: So it seems Pedal is in Div 6 and therefore can't buy the rider, so he went to screw ups. Now just the question if screw ups paid his price or the 40k higher bid
Re: Transferlog Humberto Velazquez
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 7:57 am
by flockmastoR
Based on te finance page, Team Screw Ups paid 1,962,225 at 00:08:51, but he logged in shortly before, so I think he did a "buy now" transaction and it happens to be exactly the same as the inofficial bid of the div 6 team.
Looks like wrong display text still when a rider is bought directly.
Re: Transferlog Humberto Velazquez
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 11:33 am
by Berlin Marks
flockmastoR wrote: ↑Mon Sep 21, 2026 7:57 am
Based on te finance page, Team Screw Ups paid 1,962,225 at 00:08:51, but he logged in shortly before, so I think he did a "buy now" transaction and it happens to be exactly the same as the inofficial bid of the div 6 team.
Looks like wrong display text still when a rider is bought directly.
Yeah I think we had this issue in the past?
I just checked. The Name ID from the Div 6 Team (45671) is the same number as the Owner ID from screw ups. That’s why there’s a display bug I think
Re: Transferlog Humberto Velazquez
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 11:50 am
by Robyklebt
Fascinating! Why is the owner and team ID different anyway?
Re: Transferlog Humberto Velazquez
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 2:21 pm
by Berlin Marks
Robyklebt wrote: ↑Mon Sep 21, 2026 11:50 am
Fascinating! Why is the owner and team ID different anyway?
This seems to be a feature from newer teams