Sprint (bug?) Autour de Bruxelles 15h

Bug report

Moderator: systemmods

Pokemon Club

Sprint (bug?) Autour de Bruxelles 15h

Post by Pokemon Club » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:24 pm

Strange fact on sprint. At 200m I am in front of the sprint with my launcher, my sprinter, and SM's sprinter on the wheels. At 150m my sprinter sprint left, SM rider sprint left (SM confirm me that) BUT finally he just follow me whereas left and right roads was free, and he finally doesn't lose the energy he should lose by sprinting and win.
Big question why he didn't go left and just follow ? Looks no sense if it makes always that.

luques

Re: Sprint (bug?) Autour de Bruxelles 15h

Post by luques » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:05 pm

It's NOT A BUG.

It's a feature.

Some guys told Buh that looked ridiculous that when you sprint if the guy in front is stronger you lose ground. So Buh made the guy intelligent, if he understand that by sprinting he will lose ground vs the sprinter he is following he keeps follow

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:09 pm

luques wrote:It's NOT A BUG.

It's a feature.

Some guys told Buh that looked ridiculous that when you sprint if the guy in front is stronger you lose ground. So Buh made the guy intelligent, if he understand that by sprinting he will lose ground vs the sprinter he is following he keeps follow
It isn't the problem here !
SM sprint at the same time in an other direction ! So he shouldn't be in my wheels normally after that !

luques

Post by luques » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:13 pm

Well normally not :)

But the guy is intelligent so if he realize that he can't overtake he follows.

Already expressed my doubts about it here but seems it wasn't noticed viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3575&start=275#p76248