Post by Pokemon Club » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:40 pm

bug bug bug.jpg
bug bug bug.jpg (117.44 KiB) Viewed 1686 times

Km: 146, Dénivellé: 0, Meters left: 450
Asuna Kagurazaka(r Sukuran Pokemon) sprint dans le vent
Isidor Golicyn(r Sukuran Pokemon) prend la roue
Dragomir Vitranc(r Sukuran Pokemon) prend la roue

Tsukiko Make Room

400m Dragomir stop follow the train. Intuitive move by him maybe ?

After 100 km to ride red tempo, to eliminate some sprinters I want a good explication. If you haven't it. Thanks to put all my riders at 1000 energy tomorrow, I am tired to see my sprint destroy by magical or intuitive move after hard work.

Buhmann

Re: Sprinttrain bug, like always 2

Post by Buhmann » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:54 pm

Where was Tsukiko? Which position?
The threadname is terrible. Like always? Never heard about this bug. And please stop makig absurd instructions andere try to talk with me reasonable. Thank you

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Buhmann wrote:Where was Tsukiko? Which position?
The threadname is terrible. Like always? Never heard about this bug. And please stop makig absurd instructions andere try to talk with me reasonable. Thank you
Where is Tsukiko ?
With her 400 energy she was far far behind, where I don't know she makes room immediately.

The threadname is terrible ?
And your sprintsystem with all his bugs is what ? What do you want I write when it is the 2nd time in 3 days I suffered about a bug, at least the 10th time I can't play my chances for win during the 3 last months ? It just give me the envy to create 10 multis like PTT. Like that maybe I can hope to play a MS without a bug. Finally this PTT looks the clevest rsf-guy here

Stop making absurd instruction ? If my rider choose to follow my train at 450m and stop it without touching anything in settings, it is the program which looks absurd no ?

Talk with you reasonable ?
Are you joking ? Talk with me reasonable first by stop writting in german in english area and after we will see. Or maybe you just want a too-much-lol-lol friend ? Sorry but it isn't for me, and I have no obligation to finish all my sentences by "lol" or " :lol: "

Buhmann

Post by Buhmann » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:55 pm

Where is Tsukiko ?
With her 400 energy she was far far behind, where I don't know she makes room immediately.
"Tsukiko Make Room". Great information if he has nothing to do with the Sprint...

Dragomir had no setting "folow Isidor" it seems. The screenshot you sent is only interesting for the initial sprint positions. But this was correct anyway.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Buhmann wrote:
Where is Tsukiko ?
"Tsukiko Make Room". Great information if he has nothing to do with the Sprint...

Dragomir had no setting "folow Isidor" it seems. The screenshot you sent is only interesting for the initial sprint positions. But this was correct anyway.
No setting ? And why it was cancel so ? I can understand if he follows Isidor, I can understand if he follows Tsukiko by mistake, not if he follows anybody.

Buhmann

Post by Buhmann » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:28 pm

If your rider had no setting after the sprint initialisation, it is not very comfortable, yes. But no bug. And principle your fault, because you did not make settings when the real sprint starts. Furthermore you have not build a clear train. Tsukiko helps Dragomir? Than you can be lucky that Dragomir did not start behind him.

I will check if i can make it comfortable, but as you see no bug -> wrong (nonsense) thread name -> wrong forum -> closed