Pls take a look at GP de Laguna Bacalar(8:00), is this normal what my Sprinters(McQueen and Kotta) did between 400 and 350?
They crossed a big groupe like they are ghosts.
greets Team Warriors
Sprint Bug
Moderator: systemmods
-
Team Warriors
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:53 am
- Contact:
- flockmastoR
- Posts: 4001
- Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:42 pm
- Contact:
Re: Sprint Bug
What did you set in the setings before this event? Before Kotta followed your lead-out Deutsch, but then? Did you change anything, follow sombody, launch in some direction.Team Warriors wrote: ↑Fri Oct 09, 2026 9:24 amPls take a look at GP de Laguna Bacalar(8:00), is this normal what my Sprinters(McQueen and Kotta) did between 400 and 350?
They crossed a big groupe like they are ghosts.
greets Team Warriors
To me looks like you put Deutsch on "lose" and sprint with Kotta (which direction), while the allagen Schuldenzucker I launch right boxes you. So this lane switch where one is moving through the other is very weird
Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I Am Not
-
Team Warriors
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:53 am
- Contact:
Re: Sprint Bug
Yes, Deutsch went on losing and Kotta went for the Sprint to pull McQueen, i was wondering how they can cross the big groupe which was left at 400m and right on 350 meters.
I have no Problem with my Ranking it was a fast Race so my Riders are bad with their flat skills, but i was wondering about crossing a groupe(like ghosts)
I have no Problem with my Ranking it was a fast Race so my Riders are bad with their flat skills, but i was wondering about crossing a groupe(like ghosts)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests