NC - online/offline

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

NoPikouze

NC - online/offline

Post by NoPikouze » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:58 pm

Hey buhmann, a couple of things about ncs...
1- show us for how long a team has been offline
2- kick offliners (the usual way would be better than nothing)
3- best would also be to make people subscribe instead of force them to participate (regarding the energy, regarding the buying/selling of riders, and probably more)
4- on the competition race page of our team please show us the race times, otherwise its confusing

Please take care of this.
Regards
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

glasgowracing

Re: NC - online/offline

Post by glasgowracing » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:52 pm

NoPikouze wrote:Hey buhmann, a couple of things about ncs...
4- on the competition race page of our team please show us the race times, otherwise its confusing

Regards
Especially this point. It bothers me to have to scroll through a list uninteresting nations to find my races.

luques

Post by luques » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:14 am

glasgowracing wrote: Especially this point. It bothers me to have to scroll through a list uninteresting nations to find my races.
Where there is the list of your rider (I don't remember if it is in the race page or in the inscription to the race page) at the end of the line of each rider there is also a button that (for me) links always to the homepage. If that button would point to the race all would be more simple and you don't need to scroll a list, only to know the time and click the button.

So just need to improve the inscription page and 50% of problems would be solved :)

bergwerk cycling

Post by bergwerk cycling » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:22 am

3- best would also be to make people subscribe instead of force them to participate (regarding the energy, regarding the buying/selling of riders, and probably more)

Regards
ITS TIME TO DO IT!!!! Every 4 month the same theatre - plz change it great buh!

ATB - Racing

Post by ATB - Racing » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:56 am

bergwerk cycling wrote:

Regards
ITS TIME TO DO IT!!!! Every 4 month the same theatre - plz change it great buh!
5. - stop awarding money for the NC. It should be an honour to wear the jersey, so no money is needed.
positive side effect: There wont be any longer any complainments about offliners in NC.

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:31 pm

Agreed. No money for NC. Not many have and should have time to ride RSF for a whole day. No money would also make it less attractive to have unrealistic teams with riders of only one nation. Pretty much no pro cycling teams has that these days.

Currently it's very unfair to teams with riders from various nations. Not only have they pretty much no chance vs teams with many more riders, also it's very hard to find the right time slot and even find the races as one has to look through an endless list.

And firther, there should be a list again with an overview about which intermediates and which results pay what. It's too complicated to have to look this up for every race. In reality, teams have such a list long before a race takes place too.

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:58 pm

*push*
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:35 am

2 more weeks gone *push*
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour