Transfers between teams !

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

cataracs

Transfers between teams !

Post by cataracs » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:53 am

Well , I wonder if there is a same topic somewhere, i didn't found anyway.
why there isn't transfers between two teams ? I THINK would be better with this option .
How ? add "put rider on transfert list"(find an abbreviation maybe or another word) behind "sell" when we click on "verhandlung" on a rider , than add a column in the transfer screen "transfert list" (between All and youth maybe) where all the riders that their teams decided to put them in this list appear (and that means they're sellable) .put a bid (95% min , 105% max , of the price not the value). the bid appears in "own bids" for both teams ( the seller and the buyer) .the manager chose which bid (not nessesary the biggest one ) and bling...
to avoid this transfers for "multi teams" set it just for teams in Division 1-2 and maybe 3 (don't think there are multis on this divisions)
Sorry if it's a stupid idea or if it's mentioned before :mrgreen:

Hansa

Re: Transfers between teams !

Post by Hansa » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:14 am

not a good idea than farmteams can buy rider and sell the good rider only to their real team and only for 95% and i think thats not very good than i make 5 teams and put the best rider of all teams in one team and nobody can beat me
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:19 am

It's why i wrote : only for division 1-2 and maybe 3 , or even in these divisions there are farm teams !?

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:21 am

oh sorry that i don´t read :D
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:41 am

Not a good idea. Opens the floodgates to unfair behaviour, even in higher divisions. The system with auctions works pretty well, no need to change it.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:04 am

Agree with FL.

But, some sort of "guided sale" IMO would be possible and a good thing. Right now some people don't sell riders because they don't want them to stay on the transfer market forever, or and don't won't them to end up in some weird team, want them to have a decent manager.
So IMO it would make sense to make a complicated system where you don't sell the rider, but put him on offer. And there is a filter on who can buy him... so for example Lizard wants to sell Glazemaker, he puts in the filter: 3 guys with 85+ flat. 5 guys with 80+ flat. Over 1000 races. In D1-5 (guess Marzahn is further back, hihi) In the top 1000 of the fairness ranking (to make sure Chaos doesn't get him)Then only the teams that fulfill these criteria can buy him, in an auction as usual. And the highest bidder gets him. But needs a minimum of teams that can buy him, not just one... put in over 2100 races and only I can buy riders, hehe, but no, needs always a minimum of 20 or so. Something like that would be kind of good. Like I said, Glazemaker.... if I was Lizard I wouldn't sell him now. The risk of him ending up in an unproven team, a team that doens't even like sprints etc is too big. If I could "guide" it a bit, make sure he ends up in a sprinter team, as LIzard I would at least think about it.
But, that's all utopic right now anyway. Buh no time for stuff like this, plus there's roughly 500 other things that need to be looked at before this. The transfer market works fine in D1-5 right now, no big need for any adjustments there. I'll propose this in 2025 again.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:36 pm

A good idea should be to remove the price of riders.. So a rider will accept the best wage offer (example)

I offer a rider 88 mounttain 100.000 each race
ape who is a bad guy and don't want spend money offered him only 99.000
buhman who can give to his team a lot of money choose to pay 150.000

This mean the racer in the end will accept the buhman offer.

P.S.That contract will raise for every skill made like actual it do.
P.P.s. selling racers will give 0€ so bye bye farming.
P.P.P.s. don't start saying shit like:"D1 team have advantage" isn't true.. I don't think Alkword will buy 9 racers for 900.000/race
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Pedrocito

Post by Pedrocito » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:44 pm

why do you always want that things change?

Lizard

Post by Lizard » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:59 pm

As Roby said, case Glazemaker is something important for this topic... would surely sell him if I had something like a possibility to ensure he ends at Team Franco, BSE or whatever other good sprinter team (just like the riders would change to in reality, not into "Regional racing team"). This is not possible, so I surely keep him. The risk of some div 5 team bringing up 5mio just to buy would be too high ...
Wizards Cycling: De toenemende Ster van Amsterdam

Hall of Fame:
Adam Wollfinger (73-82-80-47-57, 64 Reg)
Herbert Königsbauer (87-60-66-54-53, 57 Reg)
Manuel Clausen (76-83-63-46-64, 57 Reg)
Tom van Amstel (74-80-74-50-65, 35 Reg)

avesano

Post by avesano » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Hi all,

why don't we allow some good riders from off-line teams for months to join other teams? In the real world, if a good rider doesn't make a race for 6 years, he surely would like to join a more efficient team!!
As a consequence, every month, I would make on the market, the most expensive guy of every team owning him for more than 6 months and made him win 0 points. So, after 6 months without making a race, a team would loose at most one rider a month. Seems fair, no? What do you think?

Avesano

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:49 pm

Yeah why not... But a bit shorter is ok too, 6 months is almost the age of retirement ;)
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:04 pm

a team which go to div 7b automatically sell all his rider
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009