Filter function for riders in the race tabs

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

Post Reply
team fl
Posts: 5596
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:43 am
Contact:

Filter function for riders in the race tabs

Post by team fl » Thu Oct 08, 2026 10:51 am

A long long time ago, when everything was still flashy (!), you could not only sort the riders in the different race tabs, but also filter them like you can in the riders'-part of the statistics menu.

-> you can get an an overview over types of riders in a group very quickly (how many classics with 70+ mountain and 65+ sprint are in the group, etc.)
-> you can get an overview about team structure (how many riders does team x have with a mountain skill over 70, a sprint skill over 70, etc.)

Of course, you can find it out without that feature, but it's more time consuming.Hence, when still availabe, I used that feature a lot before the race to prepare my tactics (ha, as if i've ever had tactics other than improvisation!). So I would highly appreciate, if that feature could be implemented again, f.e. in the GC tab.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Obk
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Filter function for riders in the race tabs

Post by Obk » Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:16 am

+1, really miss this one!

User avatar
flockmastoR
Posts: 4001
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Filter function for riders in the race tabs

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Oct 08, 2026 1:49 pm

Yeah that's something that I also miss.

issue#18
Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I Am Not

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests