Volta a Catalunya 15h

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Robyklebt

Volta a Catalunya 15h

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:52 pm

The ape decided to miss E3 and GW for the second year in a row and ride in Catalunya again. Last year it was all for Fabulous, x stage wins, 3? Even 4? This year well, very likely from May on it will be much more difficult to ride stage races, so let's do as many as possible this year. First Catalunya, then probably De Panne, then almost sure Pais Vasco.

The team

1 Omar Fahrny: GC fight with Eddy E.? Let's see what the training does...
2 Leonardo Alighieri Stage co favorite on almost all other stages?
3 Gong Bang: Super support rider
4 Markus Leibundgut: Flat power
5 Titus Olteanu: Super support rider
6 Yesid Ramirez: GC option nr 2 and white candidate?
7 Caius Todea: Super classic support rider.
8 Wei Dehuai: Super support if Gong and Olteanu are tired
9 Zenzo Yamada: Future flat power

The goals all written down above already.... See what's possible with Fahrny Ramirez in the GC, see if Leonardo can win something.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

RC Edewecht

Re: Volta a Catalunya 15h

Post by RC Edewecht » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:08 pm

RC Edewecht will also start at 15h.
The Team:
1: Jose Pardo, the Leader
2: Jakob Svendsen, Classic Rider
3: Magnus Brattsveen, Young Classic Rider,with chances in a Sprint when the Sprinter not able to follow at a Mountain
4: Romain Bourges, good Flat Helper
5: Pablo Costa, good Flat Helper
6: Anthelme Arletaz, good in Flat and Downhill
7: Uri Letloh: Flat Rider with some Mountain
8: Matti Saarinen, young Flat Rider
9: Francisco Guaranies, Sprinter of the Team

superemre

Post by superemre » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:06 pm

as usually, I will be here in the afternoon.
I'll see you later in the race
”This land is unlike any other place. Sardinia is another thing: enchanting space and distance to travel around, nothing done, nothing definitive. It's like freedom itself ". (D.H.Lawrence, 1921)
BIKE AUSTIS

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Again this guy, waaaaa.... grrr, Gadret will win or what?
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

superemre

Post by superemre » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:18 pm

oh yeah!

this tour , Gadret low form...no chance for him.. ;)
I will be a fan of Fahrny ;)
”This land is unlike any other place. Sardinia is another thing: enchanting space and distance to travel around, nothing done, nothing definitive. It's like freedom itself ". (D.H.Lawrence, 1921)
BIKE AUSTIS

Wookie

Post by Wookie » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:49 pm

Quiiiiiiiist!
Could get some nice fights against Mbak.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:55 pm

Oh no, Ludulous..

Stage 1 Pakkinen
Stage 2 Ludulous
Stage 3 climber
Stage 4 Ludulous
stage 5 Ludulous
stage 6 Ludulous
stage 7 Ludulous

GC Ludulous with all his bonifications or one of the climbers..

superemre

Post by superemre » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:43 pm

Robyklebt wrote:Oh no, Ludulous..

Stage 1 Pakkinen
Stage 2 Ludulous
Stage 3 climber
Stage 4 Ludulous
stage 5 Ludulous
stage 6 Ludulous
stage 7 Ludulous

GC Ludulous with all his bonifications or one of the climbers..

mmmm....we have to invent something...... Image
BIKE AUSTIS

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:59 pm

Yes, but no real idea what. What hoping for a stage chance for Alighieri somewhere. Ok, Kashanov and other at roughly the same level... but with Quist and Pakkinnen... looks difficult. but we'll see-

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Mmh, my great plan today didn't work... Attack with Todea... brrr.

Plan was sieb, Todea in front of Quist, ride, but damn Alberti in front... grr. probably there shouldn't have insisted. Let Alberti ride and forget Todea. And see what Alberti does in the climbers group. Follow him with Ramirez, hope he follows, follow Eddy with Fahrny, and see what happens. Actually thought Wookie would win it... and if he had waited with Lundbye... good chances he does it anyway. Ok, then maybe Alberti rides the downhill, winning 10" over what Ramirez and Todea did... but then Lundbye in the 2 4 can win lot's of time too. Ah well... no time for Eddy, good. Moser 86 though with 10", grr... mmh. Harry with 3" no downhill but sprint, dangerman too. 2nd good, Martinez, got white, but that's ok, 77 won't win it and normally Ramirez should get white tomorrow anyway... not that it's that important, yellow is what we want.

superemre

Post by superemre » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:41 pm

one question:

your plan was also changed from gadret attack?

Who has ridden to reach Gadret? Todea and alberti? I don't remember it
BIKE AUSTIS

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:10 pm

No, no change, that one was hopeless anyway :D
In the last 2 km he would lose too much. A climbers group without attacks, everybody of almost in tempo, can do it... but with attacks... no chance. Just kept riding as before. Try to attack in the last 2 km... Alberti blocked, bah. grr

superemre

Post by superemre » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:29 pm

ok
I was hoping someone would follow gadret....
BIKE AUSTIS

Wookie

Post by Wookie » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:51 pm

actually i would have won easily, but quicks damn "Mitbewohner" disconnected their modem so his internet was down and so he could´t rode the last kms :(

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:30 am

Ok, thought that too.... without the offline 4 last km it's enough as well.

But Quick was sitting? Tell him to say that he is a sitter next time.

Wookie

Post by Wookie » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:32 am

"Wookie: wookie out, CC in."

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:41 pm

Well he wrote it, ok ok, he should say it too :D Both, say it aloud loud, and write it 8-)

Wookie

Post by Wookie » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Maybe he said it. Have to ask him later :D

superemre

Post by superemre » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:32 pm

STUPID LUMIA! :x
BIKE AUSTIS

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:01 pm

STUPID APE too

2 days in a row I do the wrong thing.. yesterday just do nothing is best. wait for the Quist-express, then even help him with Todea, he wins the stage, less bonus for the rest... good.
Today... bah, LUMIA with brainless tempo, offline, attacked, caught the next km, he just stayed in tempo... bah.. didn't really know ewhat to do, had planned to go with Yesid early... he rides and rides.. .oh, offline now. bah.. .wait, attack a bit later than planned, was ok too.... 7" the first km, then 4" per km, that Walker was dead, excellent, nobody else did anything... Then the stupid ape attacks with Fahrny... just wait, the race in the back was going to start 2 km later at the 8, wait til then, then there do whatever you want.. attack, block one km, doesn't matter. Ramirez has the stage then. And there are lots of attacks on the 8, the yellow tool. But no, couldn't wait. Just wait do nothing... but no, the only idiot who has to attack. Lucky that the rest rode as badly as me actually... we were playing who's the worst manager today:)

BAh

Got a stage, ok, better than nothing. GC the favorites now are Moser, then Harry, then Eddy, then Fahrny then Ramirez. Will become a boring seconds hunt now. bah...

superemre

Post by superemre » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:08 pm

Lucky that the rest rode as badly as me actually... we were playing who's the worst manager today:)

yes, that's right! especially Lumia, and BW: waiting for my attack
BIKE AUSTIS

Wookie

Post by Wookie » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:31 pm

Sometimes i hate this game -.-

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:37 pm

Well, luck not on your side so far definetly... for a moment I was actually thinking you plan on letting BW through... to have support for the remaining stages...
Good attack, Fahrny not fit thanks to my brilliant riding yesterday.... so couldn't follow:) Ramirez not fit either... pah. thanks to my brilliant riding yesterday again... Useless ape. Otherwise I'm with Eddy today... not that it would have really helped me.. maybe we get through, but then still second only..., grr. , don't think it was hopeless if 2 climbers collaborate.. 1 alone, ok, yeah, probably if he continues under reg and 99% caught, so right he stopped..

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:44 pm

Mmh.. too easy finally...

Was clear what would happen after 5 km in the stage somehow. Wookie not riding for the stage... only potential problem of the whole day finally Austis, who tried to join the group with DePedis. If he does... problem for me since I would have had to work in the back probably at some point... But he attacked too late, the others ok not to wait for him, gone... Got 10' with the group, Gong still fit, attack at the 6, nobody follows, tought Eddy there, he wasn't, and only Gadret (and Lundbye, but that was hopeless) trying to follow Ramirez... yes, he is in form, but there I think people like Harry follow him. 86 with average form.... but he seems to have a Gadret fixation, good for me.. Then both BW and Kagram not really riding for GC... what they had to do was 1 talk with each other. drop Kerr/Koman after the main climb, before the 6, gain some time there, then drop the second one or Alvarado/Kerr to try to come back later... not sure it works, but what they have to try to do if they want the GC. And if they get me with their sprint values, bonifications on the 2 next days are possible for the 2. But ok, they didn't really try.. .other thing to do was not attack, but make tempo at first. The risk is then joffre keeping yellow somehow, nobody really wants that since he is more off than on, but that was actually the most logical option... chase with Eddy the next km, one more, one more, when close enough attack to join me. And hope Moser is not following... and even if, still chances for the bonifications the next 2 days.. But basically they didn't try anything after my attack really.
Anyway, now first and second in the GC, but it's not really fun somehow... a real fight would be more fun, this was basically a gift, which I accepted.. Ok ok, you shouldn't look a gifted horse in the mouth, but since I just discovered an interest in dentistry had to have a look anyway... Let's close the mouth... Yeah, great fahrny-Ramirez!!! Yeah, ape dominates!! Well, not really... pah.

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:50 pm

eddy was on fahrny but couldnt follow ;)
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points