Sachsen Pavés 22h

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Vuvuzela

Sachsen Pavés 22h

Post by Vuvuzela » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:57 pm

First time I open a race topic, but hey it's not only because I won yesterday :roll: :D
I didn't want to start here first, because of my bad team for pave... But then I bought a new rider (only one with 80+ pave in my team) and started at 22h. Like JPS said I could need some pave-experience. My only race with pave I remember was at the Andes tour, but it was only one star pave :)
And wow I did really win the first stage, but I think it was only possible because the group was to big and no one wanted to ride and then I had the luck in the sprint.
And now I'm the favo? :lol: Imo I'm not, others like Cerro and Deuse have better chances to win the tour and what I don't know is how the TTT with pave will work...

Cerro Torre RT

Re: Sachsen Pavés 22h

Post by Cerro Torre RT » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:09 pm

The last TTT with pave was havely influenced by bugs. Ok, that was at 2007, but i don't know if there was any well-functioning ttt with pave in between. So basically there is no way to look for the GC.

deuseburger

Post by deuseburger » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:38 pm

moin miteinander,
i´m pretty sure i participated in a ksp ttt during a small tour not more than 3 month ago, tried to find it under "ergebnisse" but werent able to do so... as far as i remember there were no bugs involved. but hey, how could i recognize one without having a decent view on how it should work without one...
considering the stages ridden so far i´m ok with the results. could have been better on the one hand (i would love to exchange the overall time of kosie and daniel for example) but on the other hand it could be way worse... since gc imo nearly totally depends on the ttt i´m pretty sure there will be some surprises left. although cerro mentioned yesterday that i am in a good position for gk i have my doubts. and i dont know wheather that was before he realized that the tt is no itt or afterwards. as i already stated before, racing on ksp for me is like racing blindfolded, had some races on ksp but still cant "judge" those * especially with +x involved... but hey thats what makes it even more exciting...

love, greez deuse
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research."

Milton William Cooper

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:49 pm

There was a TTT in the gaelic tour, I think.
No clue how it works neither :D
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Vuvuzela

Post by Vuvuzela » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Nice victory by Cerro yesterday and I think he is able to win more stages and green. I will fight for green, but I think he is in a better position because Mata is a much better pave rider.
White would be nice too, but that depends on the TTT.

Cerro Torre RT

Post by Cerro Torre RT » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:55 pm

nice win, not really. I nearly lost a stage which I should normally win easily. No way to sieve, clearly the strongest riders, clear tactic. That wasn't a good win, just a lucky one, as I failed to manage the time for the right attack.

to deuse: with an individual tt I would have seen Mata with atvadtages althought your 2 captains could have created problems. With the TTT, I am far from beeing a favourite at all. The problem is your strong time traile is your fith best pave rider, mine is far the strongest. So I expect not beeing able to ride any of the pave km with at least some kind of speed without waiting on someone.

About the bugs, Deuse, that what happend in the Campeonato back then was a team loosing 5 to 7 minutes at one km by waiting. So if you don'Ät know if there were some, there were clearly none of them that i meant. Good news at least, but that doesn't change my view that I wrote above. In a TTT I expect to lose more than a minute to you, best case.