Spring classics 2015

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Robyklebt

Re: Spring classics 2015

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:00 pm

Schelde wasn't a success, Jamaluddin just a bit too weak. Might have been myself who killed him too, an early sieb to get rid of some weakened SMs, to weaken his train of course had Jamaluddin fighting, recovered a bit, but not enough, who knows, with those 15 or so more energy could have worked? Bah..

More important, Paris Roubaix coming. Can the donkeys win again? 3 years in a row now, Alighieri, Villa, Tabakov..... 10am most likely, the goal is to make FL cry if he can start.

Leader unclear, Saddler and Umesao slightly better in pavé than Generalic, Generalic much better in sprint... so 3 leaders at the start, then adapt. According to the latest training too off course. 79-78 the 3 stars. Rest of the team not too strong either. Borthwick, Cayetano, MacBradaigh, Toblerino, Topal and Vargas the 6 helpers, only Borthwick with 74, for now at least, one training coming, ok, the rest 71-68, all 2 points too weak for our taste. Actually the leaders too. Goal? Winning. We're only an outsider, but we were that too in 2012 and to a lesser degree in 2014, so let's see first. But well, in the last 3, actually at least 4 years it's the weakest team we had probably, so not too confident, but since it's our second best chance to win something this spring (no one was MSR, worked there), we'll obviously only give up once the race is over. And since the team seems to be extremely lucky at PR.... mmh, maybe we are the favorite after all!
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:42 pm

unless the 10:00 edition doesnt go back to 9:00 I will start at 15:00. Leader will be Pierre de Format and Weisskopf. Both not really favorites but at least both with good flat and sprint/pave combi. The team behind them looks really bad. a 75 a 74 both with chances to train down, the rest 68-72.

PS: just saw my leader Format also might go down in flat, lets pray
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:27 pm

Bah, you're controlling the race at both 10 and 15 again, grrr
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:50 pm

So, after a world class bugged win in Rvv (it's in the palmares and got the points for it, not the money though) of Francis Jacobin in front of his teammate Mijole, it will be hard to do better (even if another "crash" during the sprint in this classic would also lead my team to a 3/3 rsf crash in 3 Monuments... I hold the record with Rock at the moment)!

Hope to start at 10am but I have friends sleeping over on Saturday, so I guess I would have to delay myself to the (early) evening fields. One clear leader of course with Legourdin... and no real number 2 as he's way stronger than the rest of my team... So jacobin, Frimout, Tinophile, Lefiest, Walterhagen, Gaille, Bechtle are all helpers! Still have to decide who makes it to 9. However, should be the last chance to win a Cat.6 this spring as LBL will be way too hard for my guys.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:01 pm

Pokegirls are ready for PR, we hope a win for this year.

x1 KAGA Koko. The natural pave leader, with her palmares and her experience.
x2 AIDA Riko. Probably the weakest, but always a good helper. Maybe escape ?
x3 HAYASHIDA Rinda. The first option if we finish with a sprint.
x4 KAWASHIMA Ami. She has a free role, if a strong attack out far to the finish, she will be there.
x5 KINOMOTO Sakura. The second option if we have a sprint at the end.
x6 MOMOI Satsuki. Maybe the one who has the more talent on cobbles in the team.
x7 OKA Chinami. Excellent pave rider too. She has a free role as Ami.
x8 SAKURABA Aoi. Her too, will be free in her movement, if she can attack, she will attack.
x9 SAKURAKOJI Sakura. A bit tired from Pais Vasco, but we need helper like her.

team fl

Post by team fl » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:54 am

No PR for poor FL. 9h would have been no problem... :(
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:06 am

Bah.... too bad, the Donkeys really wanted to beat FL.
Thinking about switching to my usual time, 15h in that case.

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:54 am

PR at 15h for me

Kankovsky
Iakovidis
Zalagkitis
Hnik
Kallay
Ernestovskis
Gylling
Kwaniewski
Myogy

not big stars, but I hope for a good result from Kankovsky and Zalagkitis
Team : SM Team
Victoires d'étape : 374 ; dont les 5 monuments et les 3 GTs !
Hall of Fame : Katrasnik: 26724 pts

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:34 pm

Interesting race at 10.

Big group going, Poke and Once riding in the back. First ****, Poke with the right idea, sieb everybody away, had a big helper advantage on many for a surprising long time, the guys that really had to ride in the back didn't. Then all back together again, Aremberg, nothing, so Vargas siebs a bit, then keeps going, after all 2 Pokes dropped. Gaurain joins the tempo..Then some more occasional back and forth until km 199, there sieb by Umesao, after 201 3 Donkeys, 2 Colognes, 2 Mojabahs, 2 gigi acers, everybody else alone. 30" tact, so not understanding what's going on out again, should probably have continued till the next pavésector? Not sure anything comes of it, but worth trying. I wait, a 40 man group together, everybody else already 1' back. 4 rexons, 4 pokes, rest 1-3.
Km 204 attack by Kaga and Oka, Generalic, Broz with Kaga, Carnot, Quintero and Muchler with Oka. Donkey likes it, even if he hadn't put following on Teppei yet, the original Donkeyplan had an attack of Generalic and Umesao around there, Poke did it, Donkey hadn't enough brains to follow with Teppei too. After the pavé only 3 in front, Generalic in tempo. the other waiting, not sure what for actually. After the pavé in, Generalic, Carnot, Muchler. Oka dropped unfortunately, no fighting, with a Poke there there would have been chances, not many helpers around... Poke one of the few that had them, if he's in front...Might convince others to ride, but that was a group that had chances. Got to over 1' advantage, then a pavé secteur, Oka in, under a minute again... too bad, with Oka in front we'll probably keep winning time there, and in pavé more, could have reached the Carrefour and the thing before (or is both Carrefour) with 1'30" or more AND more energy, with one rider more... then we might actually have had a chance. Depending on when they get organized in the back, if one starts with his last helper he might have gotten a coalition where most with 2 would have helped.. but ok, Oka in the back.
So just under 1'... ****-*****, Momoi then May sieb, only 7 in front, but nobody riding in the flat km all back together, well 14 riders. ****** Momoi, then **** only Zoff, another hard sieb there and a lot of guys should be dropped. 2 nothing much happens, km 240 attack Momoi, which somehow was clear, but Teppei still on Weiss for safety reasons, and Saddler actually in the back. 8" gained, 4 riders, Momoi, Voosen, May and Romo. They collabarated well, much better than thought, too well really, grrr... while in the back only Quick at first, then Gaurain, finally Fun joined and than the donkey too. In the end there the reaction too late, would have had to be everybody in from the start really, the way the collaboration worked in front. Sprint, Voosen wins, May a close second.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:28 pm

If NoPikouze was here, he would definitelay that Momoi was the moral winner. Anyway it was a nice race. Well done by Cologne.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:00 pm

He never had a clue this Pik. Where is he anyway?

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:16 pm

the 18:00 edition wasnt really thrilling. Tulpe handling the big group very well. I managed to keep my team in front or ride back after the siebs for a long time. In the end our team size was about the same. just bad I couldnt bring Weisskopf over the last pave section. Good cooperation afterwards with Tulpengeneral and our leaders but my sprint was not good. Should have gone at 150m too. Thought I am stuck in traffic but would have still be possible to get out there. In the end Falke won it, Format just 4th pf. Hate this pave races
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:19 am

Robyklebt wrote:He never had a clue this Pik. Where is he anyway?
He totally disppear this gouda. Looks her girlfriend made him stop RSF, what a bad girl

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:07 am

Amazing win for Peter Gabriel at 23h on Fleche Wallonne with a fantastic teamwork. Escape at km 157 with a group of classics, it was the right idea tonight.

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:02 am

Franz Peter the classics loser! Grrr...
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:48 pm

Amstel-Flèche-Liège a succes. Well, Flèche...
Amstel third or fourth with Urs Tobler, well it's Amstel, didn't really care. Flèche then, finally the second win. Easy and passive group, Donkey and the Weatherguy controlled it easy, in the end Dourado had more energy and maybe better form, and was 1" ahead of the SM guy. LBL another weak group, no super classics around, tried a far attack, well really Dead and Alive made it a real attack with his following, wasn't that far off, but caught, in the end Taxi got third thanks to following a hopeless attack on the second to last km. Dourado not strong enough to follow a 88 on the 5, so ended up in the group.
So very happy with those 3 races, the shit race and the Ardennes. Generally too, won MSR and Flèche, Donkeys showed their strenght once again.

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:05 pm

Spring classics suck. Clossest to the win was, of course, friedrich hund at msr out of a km1 attack. But rsf went down and no sprint seen. Finally fourth as at pr with format. There i fucked up the sprint myself. Only classis where a win would have been possible
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:54 pm

LBL was possible, I don't think we missed much with our escape there really.