Paris-Nice 21h

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Hunsrueck

Re: Paris-Nice 21h

Post by Hunsrueck » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:50 pm

SM did everything right today and used his strong team. Stagewin and Tourwin.
Poke has risked much and lost everything or better gained nothing. Dimitri ok with place 3.
Despite a lot of French in the chat :D , it was a beautiful and interesting tour :!:

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:03 am

Hunsrueck wrote:SM did everything right today and used his strong team. Stagewin and Tourwin.
Poke has risked much and lost everything or better gained nothing. Dimitri ok with place 3.
Despite a lot of French in the chat :D , it was a beautiful and interesting tour :!:
Harsh tour for almost all of us, was very interesting! Strong Danny ! but 90% if the victory was done after the yesterday's 4% attack :)

I didn't planned to sieb everybody at the cat 1, but when I saw I can carry Laszlo with me without carrying Williams, Austin Dallas and co I didn't hesitate, but was a bit affraid that Szilveszter is a bit dead at the end, finally Hansa attacked, better to do tempo on the 7% I think, better chances for you ans Hansa, but I think result would be the same ;)

See you next time (my next tour should be next month)
Team : SM Team
Victoires d'étape : 374 ; dont les 5 monuments et les 3 GTs !
Hall of Fame : Katrasnik: 26724 pts

ATB - Racing

Post by ATB - Racing » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:28 am

Harsh Tour? Hm Harsh wasnt even interessted in riding Paris - Nice. So it couldnt be Harsh at all.

GW SM