Pavé Tour 10h

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

team fl

Re: Pavé Tour 10h

Post by team fl » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:22 pm

:( one point decides about everything. Green and GC. One point... Grrr... But I feared it would end like this. Anyway, thanks to Quick who took over today during the last part of the stage. I don't thik there was a chance for him to turn the case around. I clearly fucked it up during stage 2. GW Alkworld, a really great fight with all tactical finesse included. I just hope a can return the favour during the spring classics :twisted:

Besides that I also missed the team classification to Sportsfreunde for about one and a half minute. Again fucked it up during stage 2 when I stopped with Arni and did not wait for him in front. Hard if 20 km of one stage cost you everything although it's so close.

I feel a bit like Tantalos :)

Nevertheless it was a great tour and interesting and for sure, Team FL gained a lot of experience that it can forget again durin the upcoming week-end. höhö. Finally the result (wähhhh):

18.01.2013,10 Uhr Tour des Paves
1. Place: Eloy Alfaro (Alkworld)
2. Place: Kari Steinsson (Team FL)
3. Place: Erik Hlohovsky (SM Team)

Points classement: Eloy Alfaro (Alkworld)

Youth classement: Erik Hlohovsky (SM Team)

Team classement: Sportsfreunde
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:39 pm

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

My original "secret" tip was Eloy. But then I saw that Kari had high 50 mountains too, and changed my secret tipp to Kari, grrr. Originally thought Kari had just +/-50 mountain.... Anyway, stupid FL cheated, I thought he'd win, he didn't. Bad man!
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

team fl

Post by team fl » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:44 pm

Even Batman would not have won it for Kari!
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.