Tour de Suisse - 15:00

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

flockmastoR

Tour de Suisse - 15:00

Post by flockmastoR » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:01 pm

Hey looking forward to ride Suisse at 15:00 (probably 9:00 if I dont find a sitter for 2 days)

Team will look like:

1. Kevin Paillegreniers
2. Peter Higgs
3. Brian Gabriel
4. Friedrich Hund
5. Conrad Röntgen
6. Wilhelm Bunsen
7. Alan Turing
8. Victor Weisskopf
9. Leonard Euler

Goal is of course to win the GC, but this will depend a bit on the other teams leaders.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Rexona

Re: Tour de Suisse - 15:00

Post by Rexona » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:10 am

Rexon will also start here.

Goals should be white and green..

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:51 pm

Hi,

Team Liquigas-CND is in Suisse.

The goal is to annoy u all!

Thx
Bye
-GC: Giro'15,'16,18,19;TDF'16,'18,'20;Vuelta'16,'17,'18;Tirreno'16,Catalunya'16,'18,Suisse'16,Romandie'16, Vasco'19,Andes'16
-Stages won in GTs:57
-Classics:17

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:55 am

Liquigas-CND wrote:Hi,

Thx
Bye
No guts to being ulises :lol:
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:27 pm

There are 3 reasons why Ulises- the GIRO WINNER is not here:

-1st - I have no time and patience to work for him. You can imagine ...bringing Ulises here I should have paid attention to each KM which is not very pleasant in this period for me.
-2nd - For Ulises is not so important to be in Suisse after winning Giro
-3rd - I dont wanna loose money

Ulises career is close to the end, on 1st of July most probably i will sell him because he has no motivation and no rival.
Ulises could easily take to paillergrenierks 40 sec today, 30 sec tomorrow another 10-15 the day after tomorrow and more than 2 min in the 5th stage...and never could loose more than 3'10'' /NEVER
Ulises could easily smash paillegrenierlss but who is paillegreniers for Ulises? A no name!!!
-GC: Giro'15,'16,18,19;TDF'16,'18,'20;Vuelta'16,'17,'18;Tirreno'16,Catalunya'16,'18,Suisse'16,Romandie'16, Vasco'19,Andes'16

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:50 pm

Liquigas-CND wrote:Hi,

Thx
Bye
mission accomplished ;)
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:03 pm

Liquigas-CND wrote:There are 3 reasons why Ulises- the GIRO WINNER is not here:

-1st - I have no time and patience to work for him. You can imagine ...bringing Ulises here I should have paid attention to each KM which is not very pleasant in this period for me.

Ulises career is close to the end, on 1st of July most probably i will sell him because he has no motivation and no rival.
Ulises could easily take to paillergrenierks 40 sec today, 30 sec tomorrow another 10-15 the day after tomorrow and more than 2 min in the 5th stage...and never could loose more than 3'10'' /NEVER
Ulises could easily smash paillegrenierlss but who is paillegreniers for Ulises? A no name!!!
:lol:
The only reason I really believe you is reason 3. But at the end of last month you still talked about riding Suisse with Ulises. The things about you not having time, or being off that and that day was the same "apology" at Tirreno. You were not off a single important km there.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:26 pm

Some favo check to be made?!

The rider with the best skills is Miguel Camito. Really nice Huber with 78 TT. Form should be good too, looking at the first TT and the hill yesterday. His team on the other hand is really bad. He can get isolated very easily at the stages were it makes sense to do so. So all in all I think he can be beaten at the right time. The manager also with just 5 races not experienced at all. With today and the day after tomorrow he can nevertheless win time on Kevin a lot and he can profit from Teams like Furpach or Rexon trying something for their leaders too. Yesterday was a good example for that.

Kevin Pallegreniers: He has the TT skill and probably the best team to support him. 68 Mountain is not the best and with his Flat and reg he must ride passively and defend first.

The good classics with 60+TT: Probably mention Galimberto first. 75 mountain and 63TT. They all can win time on the Rettenbachferner and on the hilly stages too. They can profit from Kevin's need to win time there too on Camito. But they will lose much time in the final TT too (I am still not really sure how much as I am not experienced in so long TTs)
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:29 pm

flockmastoR wrote:
Liquigas-CND wrote:There are 3 reasons why Ulises- the GIRO WINNER is not here:

:lol:
The only reason I really believe you is reason 3. But at the end of last month you still talked about riding Suisse with Ulises. The things about you not having time, or being off that and that day was the same "apology" at Tirreno. You were not off a single important km there.

3rd is an important one but not the most important...as I have abt 2.4 M now and plans to buy 1 rider at the end of this month and 1 or 2 riders next month.
Anyway i made a mistake this month, I made settings for dauphine, then by stupid mistake i have ridden Louxembourg and could not ride Dauphine.
Last edited by Liquigas-CND on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:32 pm

flockmastoR wrote:Some favo check to be made?!

The rider with the best skills is Miguel Camito. Really nice Huber with 78 TT. Form should be good too, looking at the first TT and the hill yesterday. His team on the other hand is really bad. He can get isolated very easily at the stages were it makes sense to do so. So all in all I think he can be beaten at the right time. The manager also with just 5 races not experienced at all. With today and the day after tomorrow he can nevertheless win time on Kevin a lot and he can profit from Teams like Furpach or Rexon trying something for their leaders too. Yesterday was a good example for that.

Kevin Pallegreniers: He has the TT skill and probably the best team to support him. 68 Mountain is not the best and with his Flat and reg he must ride passively and defend first.

The good classics with 60+TT: Probably mention Galimberto first. 75 mountain and 63TT. They all can win time on the Rettenbachferner and on the hilly stages too. They can profit from Kevin's need to win time there too on Camito. But they will lose much time in the final TT too (I am still not really sure how much as I am not experienced in so long TTs)

Dont worry, Kevin will win this shit, viniciuous will be 2nd or 3rd.

Rexona

Post by Rexona » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:31 pm

baahh some who is called KEVIN will not win^^

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:49 am

Rexona wrote:baahh some who is called KEVIN will not win^^
I couldn't change the name :lol:
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Rexona

Post by Rexona » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:07 pm

Today the first Stagewin for danny and a some important Points for the green Jersey..
to wait for a cortez attack was a good Option today..
lets see if danny is able to defend his yellow Jersey tomorrow

Rexona

Post by Rexona » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Danny still in yellow after this hard stage.
Tour-win Looks not bad now

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:15 am

Rexona wrote:Danny still in yellow after this hard stage.
Still see Miguel both in front of you and me right now (counting the TT)

But I am not really experienced in long TTs, what do the experts say?
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:08 pm

flockmastoR wrote:
Rexona wrote:Danny still in yellow after this hard stage.
Still see Miguel both in front of you and me right now (counting the TT)

But I am not really experienced in long TTs, what do the experts say?
Miguel can still lose time somewhere else, so it's not only the ITT that counts. And you can make mistakes in an ITT as well. What you can say for sure is that Ulises would have had very good chances for winning here ;-)

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:02 pm

pf Ulises doesnt want to win such a unimportant race like TdS
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:09 pm

flockmastoR wrote:pf Ulises doesnt want to win such a unimportant race like TdS
Why dont you let Ulises enjoy his vacation...maybe he is preparing for TDF...who knows.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:35 am

You know!
And we can guess that no, he isn't :D
Liquigas-CND wrote:-1st - I have no time and patience to work for him. You can imagine ...bringing Ulises here I should have paid attention to each KM which is not very pleasant in this period for me.
And actually this reason for not being here is IMO very understandable. Tiring stuff this Ulises
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:50 am

Robyklebt wrote:You know!
And we can guess that no, he isn't :D
Let's see. maybe you'll have surprise ...Taxi vs Ulises in TDF ...wouldn/t be nice?

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:13 am

Who cares about Ulises? Only you at this point. :D

TdS, hadn't planned to write anything.. .but why not.

Question to Dead and Alive: I didn't get the tactic on the Rettenbachferner stage really. Ok, now I do a bit... but still, you invested A LOT, and IMO in 9 out of 10 cases you are actually 1' further back after that stage. Weakening Gamito, clear, but somehow others (mostly me with my team, to a lesser degree rexon) would have had as much interest... why kill your team alone? Donkey didn't join for complicated reasons... but normally think it didn't really make too much sense doing all alone? But ok, after all it worked beautifully... so seems you were right.

Donkey thought he was out of the GC the day before Rettenbachferner. Not because the time win to Gamito wasn't big enough (that too though in a smaller part), but because Bugatti had shown he wasn't going to do anything to get the possible stage and a role in the GC. Let Dourado cover everything, block the km where those damn Rexons and Paillegreniers could attack, never joining, even if it was the last km... to minimize the time loss in case we can't follow... So, basically suspected the same thing would happen at Rettenbachferner, was right, McCann refused to chase after Mount, who would have been caught for sure. So let Mount go away, let him have the stage, do the siebing etc a bit later. Of course a mistake too, I should have done the 13, THEN go out if McCann doesn't join. He needed to join, then if he goes out later, does his attack gets the stage, gets time on Dourado, is in the GC, no problem.... I didn't go in immediately, but waited 2-3 or even 4? Km?, which compromised my GC chances of course, a lot, but actually less than I thought before the stage, but put McCann 100% out of it. Can live with that. Sometimes a minimum of cooperation is necessary. But probably by doing the first km after the attack, then go out the situation for Dourado would have been better.

Situation now:

Paillegreniers: On paper and on a flat TT in front. And would deserve it the most really, the only guy who really fought for it.
Gamito: Only 24" ahead of Paillegreniers, looks lost, on flat paper he loses 1'19" to Paillegreniers. Even if he should lose less because of the climbs and downhills, even the -1 and -2 should penalize Paillegreniers a bit, still looks difficult.
Dourado: On flat paper he loses 4'56" to Gamito, 4'39" ahead, looks possible, but not sure at all either, the mountain/downhill advantage to him is minimal. 6'16" to Paillegreniers, he has 5'03" on him... up and down helps against that guy though. Other help will be the creative form settings.... Dahlerup had 100 form to Rettenbachferner, Dourado yesterday...., Matuska has form 85 today, I'm sure there was a plan, I just wonder what it was.... ok, maybe there was no plan? For Dourado maybe Route du Sud? Anyway, if Paillegreniers had form on Rettenbachferner it seems we're down to 6'06" ha! if he has form today we're up to more... we'll see.
Rexon: 2" behind Dourado, most likely more sensible form settings, which will now hurt, so on paper Dourado should really beat Rexon. Even if the paper advantage of course is minimal, within the chance time gains/losses.

IMO Paillegreniers should take it, but the donkediction is with under 30". Behind him evne closer between Gamito and Dourado, followed very closely by Rexon. More experience says Dourado 2nd!
Paillegreniers
Dourado 27"
Gamito 34"
Rexon 36"

If I'm right I'm going to demand to be praised every day by everybody in this race!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:50 pm

Well the plan was pretty easy. Dont lose too much time on the huber. If the climbers wanted to join they could do (dont really know if they did because i wasnt there). In the end i was probably just lucky the climbers didnt get more there. At least those who were dangerous at that moment, dourado for instance.

And to be true I didnt invest too much. Ok weisskopf, but with the plan to win time on the huber in the last stages I didnt need him to ride for röntgen. And hund with his reg was fit 2 days later easily

I think and hope it will end like:
1. Paillegrenier
2. Dourado +22
3. Rexon +26

And all the liquigas guys fall off their bikes and die
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:51 pm

Fuck, it's Paillegrenier? No s... so wrote it wrong all the time again... argh
Paillegrenier
Paillegrenier
Paillegrenier

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:05 pm

Robyklebt wrote:Fuck, it's Paillegrenier? No s... so wrote it wrong all the time again... argh
Paillegrenier
Paillegrenier
Paillegrenier
Better let him win next time :cry:
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:53 am

Ok with internet now again.

Interesting Stage Race, and better to lose against Dourado then against a Huber that does nothing to defend anything (or doesnt have to). With all the downhill and uphill in the TT I feared this will happen, in the end it was still very close. Looking on the time now on the Huber, the attack on the last stage was unnecessary, but wanted to make sure he doesnt have a chance in the end. Without the attack I would have lost less time there, without the Hund failure I would probably not lose time at all.

From the start I had another plan, trying to get rid of the unexperienced TT guys very early and than just defend the virtual gap from the TT. But the climbers teams had other plans that turned out to be right though.

Suisse was a good test to see whats possible with the team around Paillegrenier and Suisse was even if there were 45kmTT way to steep. Without the failures or uncooperative actions of the climbers there would have been no chance for podium too.

Well Paillegrenier will be on holiday for the next weeks. nothing for him in the next days, and me riding Austria
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points