Spring classics, afternoon

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Robyklebt

Re: Spring classics, afternoon

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:15 pm

Cool.... 20:35 log in, around 20.46 managed to put in help, since then I'm trying to reload the page.... 700ths try, loading the "teamseite" now... was slow today before, but not that slow.. well.. have I won yet?
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:18 pm

Ha, new approach, now I load the Gesamtklassement with Opera, maybe I can see who wants to beat me at least then.

Ha, 3 bad boys gone in front it seems!!!!10'36" advantage.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Still only 32 riders in my "Gesamtklassement", and Firefox now has started loading the race! Ok, not very advanced yet, Robyklebt
Division: 1 Guthaben: 1.383.093 is the only thing I see, but, hey, at least I'm in the right account :lol:

Very exciting race anyway... almost can't get away from the computer for a smoke, might miss something.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Wow, an attack of fast loading!!! From 68 Km loaded on the left we went to the full race in like 10". I'm excited now... it even started loading the Taktikmenu! So soon I will start to taktieren maybe.... pff, the win is mine already.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:29 pm

I saw the race, I saw the race, 21:28:33, already started writing in the chat... but Firefox somehow often wants to load the race twice... so now it seems to reload, but... Recien in tempo, I saw it!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:21 pm

What a race... :mrgreen:

Brrr....