Derrick Reynolds Farewell Race

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Gera

Derrick Reynolds Farewell Race

Post by Gera » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Derrick Reynolds will be on Tuesday at the Trofeo Bizkaia resign.The latest results in training have given him the decision to quit prematurely easier.

He wanted to take up a second time at the Giro, but until then a lot of time goes by. He would then probably go under. For this reason, he stopped at the end of this season's long, successful career.

A large field on Tuesday at 10:00 clock, he would be very pleased.

Timothy Witherspoon will also end his career. His last race will be the Guangdong Cycling Cup on wednesday.
RSV Gera (ehemals Hansa-Team)

Derrick Reynolds - Romandie/Dauphine/Tour de France/Anden/Emilia - Winner 2009 / 2. Giro + 2. Vuelta 2009

Allagen

Re: Derrick Reynolds Farewell Race

Post by Allagen » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:40 pm

wäre doch gerade schön mit einem nicht mehr so übermächtigen Fahrer was zu gewinnen. Deine Siege in Ehren, aber mit einem Überfahrer muss man oft "nur" das Feld kontrollieren und abstauben. Aber ein Sieg mit einem unterlegenen Fahrer, das wäre doch ein super Abschluss für Reynolds! Dann hätte er mal Eier gezeigt.
RV Allagen. Qualität seit 2006. Erfolg seit 2006.

Luna

Post by Luna » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:45 pm

Much too early. 10 o'clock is out of sight for me. Don't you want him to quit after today's time trial? Then I could be part of his farewell race :D

Gera

Post by Gera » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Allagen wrote:wäre doch gerade schön mit einem nicht mehr so übermächtigen Fahrer was zu gewinnen. Deine Siege in Ehren, aber mit einem Überfahrer muss man oft "nur" das Feld kontrollieren und abstauben. Aber ein Sieg mit einem unterlegenen Fahrer, das wäre doch ein super Abschluss für Reynolds! Dann hätte er mal Eier gezeigt.
Giro ist erst übernächsten Monat ... was soll ich da mit einem Kapitän der vielleicht 83 oder 82 Berg mit 55 Zeitfahren hat. Bringt nichts, dann lieber jetzt noch aufhören!
Luna wrote:Much too early. 10 o'clock is out of sight for me. Don't you want him to quit after today's time trial? Then I could be part of his farewell race :D
Luna du nimmst doch schon an seiner Abschiedsrundfahrt teil ;-)

Derrick Reynolds - Romandie/Dauphine/Tour de France/Anden/Emilia - Winner 2009 / 2. Giro + 2. Vuelta 2009

Luna

Post by Luna » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:24 pm

Na gut. Dann stell den Champagner schonmal kalt ;)

Elbcoast Riders

Post by Elbcoast Riders » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:47 am

Derrick Reynolds is one of the Riders who has reached over 20K in RSF history. So a great respect to you Hansa! I know what I am talking about^^ It´s not easy to get this huge amount of points with one Rider.
Derrick is the best Mountain-Climber in RSF so its a great honor for me to saw some races with him specially the GIRO and Tdf 09 ;)

LG Dennis
Erleben Sie jetzt den "neuen Elb" - jaja ich versuch mich zu bessern und mein Negativimage in den Griff zu bekommen :)

ariostea

Post by ariostea » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:20 pm

i would like to come for both of them , Derrick and Spoon - but not sure yet if i can manage...

Gera

Post by Gera » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:21 pm

So that's it then ... Derrick Reynolds finished his last race in 13th place. The number 13 seems to be a real stop sign.

The competition was great, it was hard driven and without form was for him nothing is possible. The new Captain Clayton Rhodes finished the race in place 2

I wish you alle the best Derrick, I will miss you!