Spring classics, afternoon

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Robyklebt

Re: Spring classics, afternoon

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:16 pm

Interesting race... seemed clear that only 2 riders could win: Roko Keko and Wassissi Machoro. Yes, great Roby the tactical genius protected Wassissi, 100 form.... most of the team had to be fit for Tirreno, so... ok ok, even then maybe Wassissi is not the perfect choice, still, Roby trusts Wassissi, he knows that Wassissi has the necessary class to win something important. Today he was unlucky, that's it.

iBan made the race hard early, Roby with only 4 riders in front, Duculescu, Grillboy, Nedelcu and Philipp... bah... we don't like iBan at RKL, bad plan. In the back not much work... and 2 of my 3 superleaders in the back.. wä... ok, so Uzielli helped a bit too towards the end. Then.. nothing, simply not a good enough connection to do anything really. following, attack by Silva and Vanko, my 2 stars follow, make tempo, don't know if that was good or bad, no clue what happened at ** exactly didn't see it and was busy trying to get Philipp out of the tempo... Attack by that bad ZB creation then, probably Erkrath needed to make the race harder earlier, for that to work.. then a big group in the back, Cerro 3 riders, 69 sprint, iBan 3 riders, Dupoing 62 with no attack, roby 2, Guggisberg 64 but the attack as well.. others with 1 like Wizard, Clausen 63, Vanko Erkrath 60... then the first iBan attack, there was really nothing Cerro or me (riding for the sprint too) could do there... follow and fucked, not follow and depending who follows fucked too... turned out the followers were to strong in sprint, good for us... then the second iBan attack, there a few were sleeping, No Pikouze for example, he really needed to follow Silva or Guggisberg there, or Dupoing maybe... Maréchal off too long, Gaurain unfortunately with his usual connection problems... follow the ones where you are fairly sure to stay in the race, that was Silva/Guggisberg and Dupoing... if Roko follows there he still has chances. Then sprint, open, almost anything can happen there, bah, double win by iBan, centimeters in front of the perennially unhappy Cerro.

Roby himself not really happy, connection just too bad at times. Result probably better this way, result is ok, Philipp had chances to win, didn't, ok, if I have a better connection I probably would have done stupid attacks somewhere, so... but then of course Wassissi would have been in front and.. ha!

Result:

01. 00:00:00 Didier Dupoing (iBanesto)
02. 00:00:00 Mauro Monticulo (iBanesto)
03. 00:00:00 David Silva (Cerro Torre RT)
04. 00:00:00 EmilSander Hofland (Demuth)
05. 00:00:00 Philipp Guggisberg (Robyklebt)
06. 00:00:00 Traian Vanko (Team Erkrath RS)
07. 00:00:00 Teddy Epeho (Aixteam)
08. 00:00:00 Manuel Clausen (Wizards Cycling)
09. 00:00:00 Zayntdin Bakaev (Team Erkrath RS)
10. 00:00:00 Aron Palmarsson (Cerro Torre RT)

Old results: Het Volk

01. 00:00:00 Didier Dupoing (iBanesto)
02. 00:00:01 Aurelio Quintana (Gaurain Rx)
03. 00:00:01 Leo Seikkula (Schappy)
04. 00:00:01 Guilhermo DelPozo (OLcycle)
05. 00:00:01 Juan Gorvu (Team Sagunto)
06. 00:00:01 Peter Adolphsen (Neutrogena)
07. 00:00:01 Petar Puterniciu (iBanesto)
08. 00:00:01 Laurent Maréchal (Gaurain Rx)
09. 00:00:01 Ben Hermans (VC Aywaille)
10. 00:00:21 Sehloho Sisulu (Saxo Banc)

Milano-Sanremo

01. 00:00:00 Teddy Epeho (Aixteam)
02. 00:00:00 Thomas Guggisberg (Robyklebt)
03. 00:00:01 Fabrice Philipot (Celtic Club)
04. 00:00:01 Kato Wolfsong (Wizards Cycling)
05. 00:00:01 Ignacio Castillo (Los Galacticos)
06. 00:00:01 Humberto OsorioBotello (Poison Dwarves)
07. 00:00:01 Otton Solis (LosTicos)
08. 00:00:01 Adam Wollfinger (Wizards Cycling)
09. 00:00:01 Adrian Bonilla (LosTicos)
10. 00:00:01 Pierre Martin (Aixteam)

So in the afternoon classic classification it looks like this after 3 races:

01. Didier Dupoing (iBanesto) 16
02. Teddy Epeho (Aixteam) 15
03. Thomas Guggisberg (Robyklebt) 11
04. Fabrice Philipot (Celtic Club) 8
05. Kato Wolfsong (Wizards Cycling) 7
06. Ignacio Castillo (Los Galacticos) 6
07. Mauro Monticulo (iBanesto) 5
07. Aurelio Quintana (Gaurain Rx) 5
07. Humberto OsorioBotello (Poison Dwarves) 5
10. Otton Solis (LosTicos) 4
11. Adam Wollfinger (Wizards Cycling) 3
11. Leo Seikkula (Schappy) 3
11. David Silva (Cerro Torre RT) 3
14. EmilSander Hofland (Demuth) 2
14. Guilhermo DelPozo (OLcycle) 2
14. Adrian Bonilla (LosTicos) 2
17. Juan Gorvu (Team Sagunto) 1
17. Philipp Guggisberg (Robyklebt) 1
17. Pierre Martin (Aixteam) 1

Probably an idiotic points system... 15-11-8...1 Top 10 for monuments, 10-7-5...1 top 7 cat 5, 8-5-3-2-1 top 5 cat 4

Teams:

01. iBanesto 21
02. Aixteam 16
03. Robyklebt 12
04. Wizard 10
05. Celtic Club 8
06. Los Galacticos 6
06. Los Ticos 6
08. Gaurain Rx 5
08. Poison Dwarves 5
10. Schappy 3
10. Cerro Torre RT 3
12. Demuth 2
12. OLcycle 2
1638: Zauberlehrlinge 0

Calculating mistakes possible....

And I hope nobody really starts riding for this classement now, it's just for fun... ok, probably should have posted it after LBL only..
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:56 pm

Robyklebt wrote:Interesting race... seemed clear that only 2 riders could win: Roko Keko and Wassissi Machoro.
:lol:

Bah Roko is a nobrain. He made an attack for nothing, and after that he chose the wheel of Marzahn's 87 flat rider with 45 sprint. Obviously Marzahn had to attack if he wanted to achieve something... but he didn't :?
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:01 pm

Tomorrow Gent-Wevelgem, excellent. Roby unbeaten in that race. Ok, only one participation, the great Vladimir Pugachov, (who of course would have easily won all 3 classics so far this sprint) dominated some Würstlinge in 08! Great rider that Vladimir. Tomorrow... the team was fairly clear, but now I have the iBan plan, so all changed. Ah, but not according to the iBan plan which isn't really convincing somehow, even if probably it would be a good idea since he always wins. But Thomas dead, pah... not bringing a 76-80 with 700 energy.. so:

1 S. Berlogea: Maybe leader? Wassissi didn't work out, maybe tomorrow his chance?
2 I. Duculescu: Wasn't protected today, he didn't like it, but we don't care.. he'll do what we say.
3 K. Eiterolloid: Belgium, he likes it better than Sanremo, that's for sure. He'll be protected until there is no chance anymore. mmh, km 44.. bah, ok, maybe he will be protected longer.
4 D. Erioli: 37, he wants to show losers like Lizeroux that even in your old age you don't have to be that weak. Only 36 that baby.. pah. Will help and still dominate Julien
5 A. Grillboy: Training for Roubaix for him, helping Karl maybe, maybe somebody else, maybe will be a leader.
6 P. Guggisberg: Probably again the best chance to win... ok, Wassissi will help him. Maybe Duculescu.
7 W. Machoro: No more leader position. Ok, maybe half? He is good, maybe should be leader again..but maybe not.
8 X. Nedelcu: No Thomas, so he has to stay with Philipp as long as possible. Means protected to help, means I have to many leaders, all is fucked, my team just too good for RSF
9 S. Uzielli: Good man, he will help! Karl, he will help Karl,
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:06 pm

NoPikouze wrote:
Robyklebt wrote:Interesting race... seemed clear that only 2 riders could win: Roko Keko and Wassissi Machoro.
:lol:

Bah Roko is a nobrain. He made an attack for nothing, and after that he chose the wheel of Marzahn's 87 flat rider with 45 sprint. Obviously Marzahn had to attack if he wanted to achieve something... but he didn't :?
Don't think was a good wheel to follow. With his sprint he would have no chance to beat you, even if he does attack. In those cases it's safer to follow somebody with similar sprint. Or more. Maréchal if online not a bad wheel maybe, or the safe choice here one of the better sprinters with a support rider. But Vacanselos... usually you would just have killed your chances and those of Vacanselos, since he can't really ride with you because he can't win and Roko alone isn't strong enough to stay away.

But attacks were really difficult there... iBan just had to many options left. Ok, admit it, was hard not to try anyway with Philipp.. it never works, but...

Lizard

Post by Lizard » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:31 pm

BAH! A classement by Roby. Why didn´t I know? Kato 5th! Need to make some power here. Okay, tomorrow Gent-Wevelgem. I don´t know how, but a MUST-win for me, after desperately trying everything in every race and being unlucky somehow in the end. Not even a podest as far as I remember. So tomorrow Gent-Wevelgem, good.

Today´s E3 Prijs: I think after the Sieb very very early first I was happy iBan was the one. Then, Jendl to sieb more, great, many many gone. When I ride from this moment with iBan, there is no Stinga, no Thomas Guggisberg etc etc. and I can make Jan join the winning group. With Jan everything would´ve been easier, yes, Roby said it, was good riding for him and Clausen, was bad the way I did it. Nevertheless extremely great race. I´m impressed by iBanesto, really really really great tactics in the end. Congrats!

Gent-Wevelgem line-up will be the same like E3 Harelbeke.
Wizards Cycling: De toenemende Ster van Amsterdam

Hall of Fame:
Adam Wollfinger (73-82-80-47-57, 64 Reg)
Herbert Königsbauer (87-60-66-54-53, 57 Reg)
Manuel Clausen (76-83-63-46-64, 57 Reg)
Tom van Amstel (74-80-74-50-65, 35 Reg)

iBanesto

Post by iBanesto » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Afternoon classics classification? I think I'm in for 15h Gent-Wevelgem!

Ok, my plan for today started with the Pasapures-Sieb and it also ended there. Improvise from there. Little pave, lots of ugly sprinters like Demel and Silva. So we need to use every little piece of Pave to make the race hard. Pedro no use tomorrow, so he has a go at that one. Unfortunately everything came back together before the hills, so I decided to just let the control of the race go and see what the other teams make of it. I liked what I saw when Erkrath started the battle against Wizard by siebing Vermaart, one less on the ugly sprinters list. Next useful piece of pave, upper part Kwaremont, Petarsieb, split my team in half, Anibal, Sergiu and Nandru gone, but that dropped ugly Demel and Erkrath still kept going. Some more waiting and seeing, watching the Demel/Vermaart gap carefully. Tiegemberg, had the same plan like all the others, wanted to get Mauro some advantage over Bakaev, so he can maybe stop the move Erkrath has been preparing for 50 Km. As said, everyone had that idea, even Erkrath himself with Vanko, plus two Cerros, two Robys. Mauro is not amused. The **, Bakaev would attack obviously, so I put Dupoing in to decrease the gap of his attack. Very tense situation for me now, Silva made the front group with two helpers and there were a bunch of 60+ sprinters AND a bunch of dangerous puncheurs like Vasconcelos. Bakaev was pulling away, I wasn't sure what to do, help Cerro and go for a sprint? Attack? Wait? So I waited a couple of Kms, then sent Petar. Clausen on his wheel, that guy really annoyed me there, can't go into a sprint with him in such a small group. Definitly not a good group for me, Bakaev still out front. I figured it would be a good idea to crack another attack out of everyone and bridge across with Dupoing, Mauro did 2 (?) Km to keep the gap reasonable, Dupoing went on the +1, Mauro on Silvas wheel. Attack nice, but too short, Petar group and Bakaev still in front, but some dangerous people missed the attack, nice. Ok, now I had to go for the sprint, all other options burnt. Clausen 99% on Petars wheel because he wasn't cooperating, still worth a try 2 Km before the finish, if he gets away solo he beats Bakaev in the sprint. Finally it came back together for the sprint, Petar on Clausen just for fun, Mauro on Hofland because he looked suspicious, Dupoing on... either Silva or Vanko, I don't even remember it. Sprint very close, could have gone Cerro 1st, iBan 2nd+3rd if the dice decides to roll differently. Today I was the lucky bastard. Overall it was a race that had its lows, but the finale was one of the most exciting ones I've ever been part of.

Lizard

Post by Lizard » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:44 pm

I´m now a bit confused by one thought. Clausen didnt follow any attacks at the 5% before the ** when Erkrath attacked. So I was thinking if Clausen had enough energy to maybe attack on the last km and by this hold the second before the peloton... should´ve tried, couldn´t lose more than already there. Argh!

Hall of Fame:

Cerro Torre RT

Post by Cerro Torre RT » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:16 am

Probably will join you again tomorrow, with one of the biggest jokes in classics history. Vicente is set to be my captian, due to form planning that refered on thinking at the old course, which the actual one has nearly nothing in common with. Well, he will start, as it nearly is his last chance to qualify for the Giro. You can imagine how happy he feels about that. Thanks to not watching him at the end of E3, Diniyar will have to miss that one, so Silva will be without a helper. So the discussions start again: Is Terray the guy that is needed to have at least one guy in the last group as a helper for Silva ? Will first pave km be slow enough and 9% to overcome 3* Pave ? Will a helper even help Silva, or will he be out of the decission anyway if Diniyar can't bring him back like today after the Kwaremont? And the most important one: Will any of those decissions even have a little meaning for the result? I can't imagine them to do so...

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:35 pm

Km 44: The expected sieb, Wizard doing it. Attack followed by a sieb, Goal not the sprinters (not with 0 chances, but not really big, too many mountains..2%.) but the next group. But too strong, too many in the back, will come back.
Km xx: SEcond group finally came back, took much longer than I thought, good, everybody out, but then Wizard and Quick in again. Not even sure that's bad for us, so we won't get siebed all over the place all the time... still only a small chance, but.. A bit surprised that they don't let us back anyway..
Km 105: After the ** where somebody siebed and 105 though no more helpers for Karl, Erioli now riding too... mmh, Karl at 912 already, not perfect... but should get back a few helpers in the next hills...nothing else to do anyway today...
Km 125 back... ok, but sucks, with my loading times at the next sieb I will be completely lost.. In a way would have preferred to stay behind, just a little bit...
Km 132+ riding completely blind... saw 133, since then nothing, should be at 140 now...well 144, first Kemmelberg, I see NOTHING at all... no chance to do anything, Erioli riding I hope...
Km 146 back, at 163 we are in front again, thanks to werra and red that rode for us.... almost better back with my reaction time.. second round will kill us now.
Second Kemmelberg, 2'30" or a little bit less, thought would be 2', but who cares, with 2' as well no chance, now will let NEdelcu wait, ha, and ride for Karli 100%, Philipp and Nedelcu are out as well, so...
17 km to go, down to 2'21" yihaa! Interesting in front, very very open.
4 km to go attack by Monticulo, maybe going with Ubriacone again better? Only Yammas tempo as far as I saw.. keep them working..

Robyblog again, but must be all bugged, don't understand why Karli didn't win, was sure it would work out. A 1'57" bug!

Lizard

Post by Lizard » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:52 pm

I hope I get to see the new standings with the Roby-classement today.

Race was cool, after being a bit frightened to attack etc. in the last races today I could go full throttle because tomorrow nothing to ride. Riders´ power was pretty funny to see after the race:
Katchono 211
Broucek 201
Vermaart 103
Jendl 340
Berkefeldt 148
Wolfsong 609
Clausen 568
Mbeki 329
LaCroix 797

Race was improvised after the Sieb at the first ***. Then Quick to sieb was expected, after the 9*** he doesn´t want to join tempo. Bit scared now, Yammas might win from 450m or something if we are in each others wheel. So what do now? Okay, Clausen and Vervaecke might be almost the same. Then let Basil stay in tempo, 196 Yammas joins. Basil at 500 power, expected iBanesto to attack with Ubriacone (yes, I did expect it Cerro :mrgreen: ), but Basil too weak to follow I guess. So what to do? Not staying in wheel first. Then there goes Monticulo so early and I´m like pretty astonished, awaited him to attack at 216. Was good, because I was in his wheel *g*. Basil in Yammas´ wheel, can join the attack, great. Then Palmiers not wanting to cooperate. Argh! 60 sprint, might be really dangerous. Can´t join his wheel, too scared of Vervaecke in his or my wheel. And if he was, my chance was gone. So only chance Arnaud, then go for Arnaud, all or nothing. No second Monticulo attack possible with this block. Then the sprint, and I see I get the wheel, but Palmiers very early. I knew, 2nd would be sure in 99% cases, but very very close in the end.

Hall of Fame:

iBanesto

Post by iBanesto » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:56 pm

Should have gone on the Kemmelberg, had nothing to lose, would have been fun. In the end I screwed up anyway.

Cerro Torre RT

Post by Cerro Torre RT » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Race was quite good, yes. Not for me, but that was something i knew right from the start. At least i was happy to have somebody else who just rode for his sprinter which had... how to tell that nicely... poor chances. Ok, both we didn't comprise much to help them, 2 in the beginning that would have dropped early anyway, and later everything that was dropped. He was able to beat big Eiterolloid, so he did at least what we could expect from him today. So he stays in the rally of Palmarsson for 9th place in the Giro team, but has more or less no chances left to proove, while Palmarsson did well yesterday and will participate in some more important races.
Silva was lost without Bilyaletdinov who could probalby have brought him back after the Sieb of Quick, which was, as i said, no suprise to me after yesterday's experience. Pushed a bit to see if the first group will work, as it showed up they would, set back, saved power, and took some place. He didn't even take a wheel for the sprint, no need to waste power for that.
What i do not understand is why my "mood" was annoying today. Is it because i do not use 5000 smilies and ^^ (by the way what does that even mean ?) at the end of every sentence that i don't mean it 200% serious? I mean i didn't even speak much, complained about fairly nothing. Not that it would bother me, just suprises.

Lizard

Post by Lizard » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:12 pm

Okay, gonna make a short statement since I blabla´d here aswell. That with the "mood" is not because of today, it´s just in general. It just seems you´re pissed so often in the last few days and weeks, which made me wonder because I didn´t remember you like this.
The thing with the smileys, who cares about smileys. But when you´re ironic live you will do some gestures, speak with different pronounciation, it makes people understand you don´t take it too serious.
It´s sentences like this:
Cerro Torre RT: pff wizard, how foolish, you had to see that attack coming
Or this:
Cerro Torre RT: but sadly not locked...
Seriously no one would bother if it´s just few times, but since you talk like that all the time I don´t know if you´re just being pissed or not. Okay, I´ll keep myself from discussing for that anymore, won´t take your stuff serious, maybe Quick won´t aswell, and we´re okay I guess.

Hall of Fame:

Cerro Torre RT

Post by Cerro Torre RT » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:18 am

ok, now i am amused. Amused about that it were exactly those 2 sentences, refering, in the first case, to your fairess rating from yesterday. In second case, to what Roby wrote earlier. So both were clear to be jokes. Du to that, I wouldn't have pronounced them elseway if spoken.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:45 pm

Interesting race with a very open end, liked it a lot.. Except for my shitty connection and ehm, my shitty team... Sucks a bit, always take Thomas with me in case the race develops that way, then kill him at E3... Kiling him was ok actually. Philipp had a chance to win, was good to ride there, the problem was that probably I should have focused on Nedelcu as nr 2, not Thomas. It was very likely that 60 would be enough to be there in the end... But ok, so yesterday no Thomas.

Unlike Cerro I was fairly optimistic about Philipp... should have a good chance to arrive in front.. what killed that was Quick there, no Quick and the chances for Nedelcu/Philipp in front increase a lot. Like that it was unlikely... Hopeless it turned out. Interesting race, could collaboration between Quick and Wizard, rightly so, the first sieb in the end unnecessary, too hard I think, was clear the next group would come back. Sprinters.. maybe a bit closer without that... as Cerro said we were more on automatic riding, at times the sprinters didn't even have a support rider... still, in the end let fall Nedelcu instead of riding in the Philipp group, was not for the win anyway, so since I had been riding all day in the back wanted to continue there.. But Roby never in the race yesterday, no chance without Thomas.

In front, Wizard and Quick did everything right, close sprint, both could have won, Clausen the luckier one, deserved victory for all his tries in the last days. Anyway, liked our first 4 spring races, especially the 2 last ones, MSR the group a bit too small.. but E3 and Gent were both excellent. ok, not result wise.... and the afternoon proved once again that we are number one in the chat as well, no other time has a much english in the chat.

Result:

01. 00:00:00 Manuel Clausen (Wizards Cycling)
02. 00:00:00 Arnaud Vervaecke (Quick-Step)
03. 00:00:00 Ulugbek Khashimov (Les Palmiers)
04. 00:00:00 Teddy Epeho (Aixteam)
05. 00:00:00 Nero Latrell (Neutrogena)
06. 00:00:00 Panayotis Yammas (Quick-Step)
07. 00:00:00 Mauro Monticulo (iBanesto)
08. 00:00:00 Umberto Ubriacone (iBanesto)
09. 00:00:00 Basil Broucek (Wizards Cycling)
10. 00:00:26 Dennis Leger (Bbox Telecoom)

Classement after 4 races: Changed the scale for cat 5, 11 points for second place in a monument but only 10 for a win at Cat 5 seemed stupid... 12-8-5..1 the new scale.

01. Teddy Epeho (Aixteam) 19
02. Didier Dupoing (iBanesto) 16
03. Manuel Clausen (Wizard Cyling) 12
04. Thomas Guggisberg (Robyklebt) 11
05. Fabrice Philipot (Celtic Club) 8
05. Arnaud Vervaecke (Quick-Step) 8
07. Kato Wolfsong (Wizards Cycling) 7
08. Ignacio Castillo (Los Galacticos) 6
09. Mauro Monticulo (iBanesto) 5
09. Aurelio Quintana (Gaurain Rx) 5
09. Ulugbek Khashimov (Les Palmiers) 5
09. Humberto OsorioBotello (Poison Dwarves) 5
13. Otton Solis (LosTicos) 4
14. Adam Wollfinger (Wizards Cycling) 3
14. Nero Latrell (Neutrogena) 3
14. Leo Seikkula (Schappy) 3
14. David Silva (Cerro Torre RT) 3
18. EmilSander Hofland (Demuth) 2
18. Guilhermo DelPozo (OLcycle) 2
18. Adrian Bonilla (LosTicos) 2
18. Panayotis Yammas (Quick-Step) 2
22. Juan Gorvu (Team Sagunto) 1
22. Philipp Guggisberg (Robyklebt) 1
22. Pierre Martin (Aixteam) 1
22. Mauro Monticulo (iBanesto)1

01. iBanesto 22
01. Wizard Cycling 22
03. Aixteam 20
04. Robyklebt 12
05. Quick-Step 10
06. Celtic Club 8
07. Los Galacticos 6
07. Los Ticos 6
09. Les Palmiers 5
10. Gaurain Rx 5
10. Poison Dwarves 5
12. Schappy 3
12. Cerro Torre RT 3
12. Neutrogena 3
12. Demuth 2
12. OLcycle 2
1641: Zauberlehrlinge 0

No guarantees that everything is correct....

Next race Flanders in next sunday... Top favorite Roby!

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:35 pm

everybody just lucky that team fl has hardly time to ride at weekends!
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Teddy Epeho superstar ! :D
Petit Singe: Aix croit toujours qu'il sera important dans le real life, RSF bah, pas trop ambitieux, NoPik a compris que il n'aura jamais le succes qu'il peut avoir ici en real life, alors il donne tout pour RSF!

Lizard

Post by Lizard » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:07 am

Yes, so I got even to iBanesto! Now trying to catch Epeho. :evil:

Hall of Fame:

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:30 pm

Lizard wrote:Yes, so I got even to iBanesto! Now trying to catch Epeho. :evil:
You really think that you're able ?
Petit Singe: Aix croit toujours qu'il sera important dans le real life, RSF bah, pas trop ambitieux, NoPik a compris que il n'aura jamais le succes qu'il peut avoir ici en real life, alors il donne tout pour RSF!

Lizard

Post by Lizard » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:10 pm

Aixteam wrote:
Lizard wrote:Yes, so I got even to iBanesto! Now trying to catch Epeho. :evil:
You really think that you're able ?
I´ll try to catch you by points at the Ronde :twisted:

Hall of Fame:

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:44 pm

I have others objectives in the month :twisted:

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Flanders, afternoon 15h, of course with Roby. (95%, who knows if Madame Klebt has other ideas... who cares... well, 95%)

The goal: To win. How? Ehm... luck? Good idea! So far in 3 participation 2 second places (Pitu 07 and Vannini 09) and one third (Hänni 09)... so need a win.. but ok, risks ending like 08 too, 16th Wang... we'll see. The team is ready, everybody at form 100 (they will have form 100 for Schelde, Paris-Roubaix, Amstel, Flèche Wallone, Liège-Bastogne-Liège too off course), all very motivated and know that if Radler wins they risk being fired, every single one of them.

The team

1 Septimiu Berlogea: I got a phone call from Dragos Pitu last night, now I'm really nervous. He said I have to win, for Romania, for him! Don't know if I'm ready. Plus I'm never protected anyway...
2 Iordan Duculescu: I wants win! Sint motivat! Route bun for mine! Foarte bine! Eu sint top man pentru miine si Roubaix. Iordan este Top Man! Best!
3 Feng Ouyang: Happy to be here, my idol Cancellara likes this race. I will try to help the leaders as much as possible. Who? The 2 Guggisbergs probably.
4 Anthony Grillboy: Roubaix comes closer... actually if I have a chance I will try to do well tomorrow too, but realistically I will be dropped soon. My day will come later, I'm ready to help, but off course for Roubaix I'll demand to be the clear Number one... Duculescu? He has no clue
5 Philipp Guggisberg: Bim e3 pris bini scho guät drbi gsi. Flanderä isch schwärer, aber gloube i cha ou morn ir Spitzägruppä ids ziu cho.. u im Sprint isch vöu möglech.
6 Thomas Guggisberg: Milano Sanremo bini zwöit worde, hätte ou wenigi dänkt. Für morn ähnlech, wenn ds Rennä guät louft chani am schluss wieder ganz vorne mitfahre.
7 Xencocrate Nedelcu: I think I deserve a protected role tomorrow. After Thomas I'm really the only one who can survive the Hellingen well. Of course in the final then I can work for Philipp, he is faster in the sprint, but I don't think I should wait for him if he's dropped, then I want to play my own card.
8 Qian Baoyu: I'm mostly here to learn, so in the beginning I will help, but I will finish the race for sure. Both me and Mr KLebt agree that this is a race that is perfect for my skills, all I need is more experience, that's why I'm here tis year. Next year I will want to ride for the win myself. This year I'll help.
9 Stefano Uzielli: Sono un po sorpreso d'esserci... Sicuramente nel Finale ci sara uno di noi, probabilmente Tommaso o Filippo. Forse anche uno dei romeni, li vedo molto forti in questo momento. Io invece come sempre faro il mio lavoro per gli altri e poi basta..

The reserves:

Dario Erioli: In bocca al lupo agli altri.. Speriamo che vada meglia che alla Sanremo.
Wassissi Machoro: Bon, dommage de ne pas y être, mais honnetement, le pavé je ne l'aime pas trop. Ca ne me dérange pas trop de rater les Flandres ou Paris Roubaix la semaine prochaine. Tro Bro Leon par contre, ça sera pour moi, les chemin de terre, ça par contre je connais bien! Quoi? C'est du pavé chez RSF? Quelle connerie...

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:02 pm

Hm, Flanders afternoon...if the Mama Conia doesn't expect me to visit here at easter sunday a start is possible...my last visit in the afternoon is almost a year ago...marocco...klebt remembers...(small single races doesn't count)...
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:20 pm

Morocco? Where some sheep were to scared to bring sprinters? I remember :lol:

Welcome to the afternoon in case Mama Conia doesn't need you..

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Young Aix there too , to defend his first place at classment :D

My leader's name is Teddy 8-)