NC anbd Fair Play

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

auxilium torino

NC anbd Fair Play

Post by auxilium torino » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:25 am

every NC we have several problem with fair play, more then in a normal week.
When will be anything changed?
today i ride Italy NC, one of the most important, after a very nice race, really intresting, EC Lloret come few km. to end online, and win the race...
intresting the statistic from EC before the NC...6 race , 3 win, team is active since 30.7 2010, have only 2 riders, and the owner say that he don't like the game, but farm riders in last months...
i lose the race and i' very angry...for me was no problem if another player win the race, more team was active and play for their chance, but we all was fucked from this probably Multi...

here the last words in chat :

Petit Singe: But be it as it may, in Switzerland we have a "free d6" rider in green tempo :)
CARRERA-ITALIA: auxilium grande corsa peccatoù
EC Lloret: who is nilk by the way?
CARRERA-ITALIA: complimenti lorient
Petit Singe: I'm always right...
Auxilium Torino: Nilk :D
Auxilium Torino: you are for sure a multi, and petit is right
Auxilium Torino: anyway, thanks to all the others players for the nice race, only the winner is not right, lovely Petit or NoPikouze or Kekse, will be right
Petit Singe: You should apologize to Nilk!
EC Lloret: sorry for winning
EC Lloret: and because of this today i lost the fun of this game again
Petit Singe: Who said Nilk is a multi? He just could have a split personality?
EC Lloret: ia am not nilk and a am no multi
EC Lloret: its really not a lie
Petit Singe: Maybe Lloret is Nilk too?
EC Lloret: I have 248energy aux
Auxilium Torino: you recovered 5 seconds, with less energie, is not possible
Auxilium Torino: you take me on mountain...
Auxilium Torino: you have not 200, this is a lie
EC Lloret: ^^
Poggio al Vento Si: bella gara aux non è facile azzeccare la tattica giusta in una corsa così
NoPikouze: oh, must i give you some insults to give your more energy ? :D
EC Lloret: i have 200 power....hav also just this rider in the race.,...did you really expect me to work a lot?
Petit Singe: Leo with 124 energy and 87 form... wää
Auxilium Torino: no GW from, me, and i open a topic in fairplay :D
Auxilium Torino: i killed me,
Auxilium Torino: no chance
Kekse: but not possible i think ;)
NoPikouze: i hope for some miracle that amedeo wins, but...
Kekse: *miracle
Kekse: i hope for some mircale so that aux wins....
Auxilium Torino: when is not your game?
Petit Singe: Unbelievable, but I'm for the Nobel prize winner
Auxilium Torino: why buy sarocchi then?
Auxilium Torino: we believe you :D
Auxilium Torino: yes, clear....
EC Lloret: its not my game but today without football up to now it was really boring
Auxilium Torino: yes, really?
NoPikouze: and 2 riders, should not even be allowed to ride
Petit Singe: And 2 riders
VeloPiemonte : and 3 win stages
Petit Singe: 6 races Mr Loret... 6 races since 2010
Auxilium Torino: best tactic
Auxilium Torino: lloret offline to now, very good tactic
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

team fl

Re: NC anbd Fair Play

Post by team fl » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:27 am

When will be anything changed?
Is this a title of a new emo-song or just a philosophic (or even rhetorical) question?

Anyway, the NCs are a situation when lots of races are concentrated on one day, with lots of teams participating: even new teams with no experience or teams that just don't care, teams with more than 9 riders in one country and teams with only 1. Mostly, the races are decided in an early attack, of one rider or in masses. So it does not surprise that there is an exceptional number of fairness breaches at the days when the NCs take place.

Besides that:
today i ride Italy NC, one of the most important
So Italy is more important than?... come on... NCs are not important at all.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:29 am

Anyway, that guy who won was online earlier as well, he just did not "want" to collaborate... Ugly tactics but that is still ok...
The problems are:
-2 riders in his team... I think he should not be able to ride!
-6 races in 2 years, and 3 victories (7-4 now I guess)... Seems quite suspicious !
-the moral and technical winner (meaning: me), should get some money and points to compensate for this ugly event.
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Quick

Post by Quick » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:34 am

NC and Fair Play - thought means Nationscomitee and Fairplaycomitee - was surprised that i was opened by you because imO you are the biggest problem in both of the comitees.
J-Czucz hype train

AlmavivaItalia

Post by AlmavivaItalia » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:04 pm

I am a victim of mad behaviour of another user, but luckily, after we (my team, Lotto Omega and peitsche racing) wastes all our energy, he leave the "fight for the NC"

We have 2 options for avoiding "multi" or similar, i think...
1) mantaining subscriptions & 60% offline time rule also for NC (this can decrease the strange situations, like as i read Italy)

2)
NCs are not important at all.
if an experience player think this, we can consider to ERASE the NC---> no fairplay problem, and also no wasting of energy...
in case 2, the NC can be assigned every "season" doing this: sum of the points of the riders that you have of the specified nation/numbers of riders you have...-->Easy, no fairplay problems, no wasted energy, no problems on who take this game as a reason of life

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:00 pm

AlmavivaItalia wrote:I am a victim of mad behaviour of another user, but luckily, after we (my team, Lotto Omega and peitsche racing) wastes all our energy, he leave the "fight for the NC"

We have 2 options for avoiding "multi" or similar, i think...
1) mantaining subscriptions & 60% offline time rule also for NC (this can decrease the strange situations, like as i read Italy)

2)
NCs are not important at all.
if an experience player think this, we can consider to ERASE the NC---> no fairplay problem, and also no wasting of energy...
in case 2, the NC can be assigned every "season" doing this: sum of the points of the riders that you have of the specified nation/numbers of riders you have...-->Easy, no fairplay problems, no wasted energy, no problems on who take this game as a reason of life
ad 1) yes

ad 2) for some it's very important obviously. But I say (Well, actually I write): no points for NCs. It's a nice thing to have the flag next to your rider's name, wearing the NC-jersey. Not more, not less. No other incentives needed. But of course, if the problems increase, it's worth a thought. Although you would perhaps punish most of the players that stick to the rules while targeting a few bad ones.

so I add 3) as general recommended behaviour. Don't support actions against the fairness rules during the race by f.e. using it in an escape when cooperate with the respective teams. Chase them, solve it during the race. like you did. Sometimes it's annyoing, but it's far more worth than any fairness thread about this problems here in the forum. And if the unfair action does not interfer with the fight for the win, just ignore it.

Or 4), stated already long ago: Abolish the fairness rules, then you can't break them :)
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.