LCD Team Multi or Farm Suspect

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Rockstar Inc

LCD Team Multi or Farm Suspect

Post by Rockstar Inc » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:43 pm

Team has no races so far

french team according the flag

names of the riders:Seilbach, Schmiedebach, Kallenbach, Falterhöcker, Bragel, Schröder,
all german riders, most of them active right now, some of them retired a short time ago...

bought them on 10.1.2012

if you klick on the team in the old Design, the link to the press department says: http://www.radsportfreaks.de/Forumfranc ... 20angeless

Loss Angeless is also an active team

maybe Buh can check the IP, if there are two teams or maybe more...5,6? at the same time?
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

Chense

Re: LCD Team Multi or Farm Suspect

Post by Chense » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:18 am

Could be a multi case in front:

WHY? Because when he registered on 10.1.12 - He can maybe know one or two of former riders (Falter,Bragel) but what a fortune to get the last names of NINE riders which had been active in RSF and which are not the most common once? Last time i rode with him there were no stars but i just wondered about Falterhöcker but did not really whatch other names ... now reading all the names in here it looks pretty interesting to me. So maybe check all the teams buying the "original" after their normal career? Is there something to find about a team buying more of them?