Franconia

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Allagen

Franconia

Post by Allagen » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Team Franconia wrote:Asshole
RV Allagen

he accuses people to be a multi without any proof

maybe he should know that "*" doesn't automatically means multi...remember Scotland/Wuzzel or some other austrian teams who had the same IP because they have the same mobile phone provider...alf-team for example

but of course it's easiert to open a thread....one of my favorite lyrics, too bad in germany..."Der größte Lump im ganzen Land ist und bleibt der Denunziant"

fine for franconia. asshole is not okay.
RV Allagen. Qualität seit 2006. Erfolg seit 2006.

Robyklebt

Re: Franconia

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:56 pm

i think he meant you, so shouldn't you get the fine then? oh...usage of the word is not ok, sorry, got it now.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:22 pm

haha funny
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:24 pm

you know it was just a funny parody of your chat?

i accused you to be an asshole, just like you accused someone else to be a multi...

you don't know if they are multies...i don't know if you are an asshole

a little mirror how stupid it is to call someone something you don't know
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:25 pm

You're an asshole Allagen ..

Can I have my thread too ? :D
Petit Singe: Aix croit toujours qu'il sera important dans le real life, RSF bah, pas trop ambitieux, NoPik a compris que il n'aura jamais le succes qu'il peut avoir ici en real life, alors il donne tout pour RSF!

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:30 pm

Aixteam wrote:You're an asshole Allagen ..

Can I have my thread too ? :D
Ta gueule Celestial Aix

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:33 pm

let's roll up this case again..
Allagen wrote:ussan
garmin cervelo*

20 h, field 2. sibiu
Asshole
RV Allagen

he accuses people to be a multi without any proof

maybe he should know that "*" doesn't automatically means multi...remember Scotland/Wuzzel or some other austrian teams who had the same IP because they have the same mobile phone provider...alf-team for example

but of course it's easiert to open a thread....one of my favorite lyrics, too bad in germany..."Der größte Lump im ganzen Land ist und bleibt der Denunziant"
Allagen accuses others to be cheaters, multies whatever without knowing any background, details
i accuse Allagen to be an asshole, jerk, douchebag whatever without knowing any background, details

so what's the problem now? for me it's no reason to get a fine...because i only did what he did...maybe he should get one too...for accusing people being something they aren't...hmm have to think about it

furthermore...there are two options now...
1)i get my fine and allagen stops to provocate in the board in almost every thread he writes...f.e. his signature or his senseless negative fairness notes like on the 23.06. -1 for "wenn du die WM kacke findest, dann fahr sie halt nicht"..in english: if you don't like the wc, don't ride it...

2)i don't get a fine and allagen can provocate on and on and show some balls to live the reaction...

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:39 pm

other option. you get a fine and you stop to say asshole to other teams and everythink is okay ;)

why did i create a thread like the "multi?" one? just to help the comitee/buhmann. take a look at both teams and send them a ingame message or something like that. by the way, i only forgot the "?" and i added it.

is that a reason to say asshole? no.

so a fine is okay. your reaction was wrong.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:03 pm

or franconia could just go and edit his post.

like you added the ?, 100% correctly, because while it's very possible that it is a multi, it's also possible that it isn't.. and some teams like before scot-wuz have explained it again and again.. gets tiring. an italian group now has the same problem. so nobody would have any problems with your post if its has that
? from the beginning.

the same if franconia changes his post.

asshole
allagen*

same thing, by adding the star, it shows the 'same IP', but doesn' t make it necessarily the same person. so the meaning then becomes different.

asshole
allagen

clearly means you are an asshole

and

multi

clearly means they are multis

asshole
allagen*
just makes it possible that you are one, like

multi?
only makes it possible.

so why not just add that star, then everything seems ok as well. after all allagen realized his mistake with the multi without ? fast, so he would deserve the * to be added too.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:07 pm

haaa, added a * and and a ?

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:12 pm

it´s not the some roby. and you know that. still without the "?" asshole was not okay.

and also with * asshole is not okay.

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Allagen wrote:other option. you get a fine and you stop to say asshole to other teams and everythink is okay ;)

why did i create a thread like the "multi?" one? just to help the comitee/buhmann. take a look at both teams and send them a ingame message or something like that. by the way, i only forgot the "?" and i added it.

is that a reason to say asshole? no.

so a fine is okay. your reaction was wrong.
so you want to tell me and the community it's ok to provocate, but it's not ok to react? ok have to admit, calling you an asshole was maybe to harsh...hypocrite should fit better

remember what i said...it's ok if i get a fine, but if this happens --->stop your provocations like signature, fairnessrating etc.

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:12 pm

it is okay to react. but asshole is to much. "mentalcoach: Franconia" is much better then asshole.

by the way: perhaps the signature was a reaction of your (and the other teams) behaviour? yes, it was! so it´s funny that you say i have to stop ;) do you think you will stop the provokation by saying asshole?

to stop that stupid provokation/discussion, you have to stop, i have to stop, we all have to stop it.

but *repeatmoduson*, by saying asshole you never will stop my "provokations".

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:06 pm

of course you won't stop...not for free, but maybe with a little bit pressure from they guys above...let's see what will happen in some days 8-)

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:14 pm

Team Franconia wrote:of course you won't stop...not for free, but maybe with a little bit pressure from they guys above...let's see what will happen in some days 8-)
in some days? funny joke. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: we have to wait for 1-2 months. the "guys above" are really really lazy/slow.

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:19 pm

the comitte is usually fast...some days and everybody has submitted his opinion...but the next step is the slow one...at least at my time one year ago