Oman tour 22

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Pirkio

Oman tour 22

Post by Pirkio » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:38 am

Ok guys i want to let you see what's happend tonight!

i haven't the first photo for a mistakes with the names but this is what's happend:
i've maked a sieb and there was 3 - 4 team with the opportunity to win the green shirt.. they don't work and the others teams help the green shirt to come back in the group! (and he is a super favos with 2 sprinters and with a not great team..)

After this i try an attack with my climbers, Zauberlehrlinge attack in the same moment.. this is what happend

--------------------

ok nothing bad after that he attack and go away and go to win the stage with 47 seconds..

but is not over jet!

bonebreakers start to make RED tempo with STRONG riders!

And this is the motivation "just becouse of me!"

so what you think to do abaut this?
i'm very very bored to play in stages where there are a lot of friends who know the one with the other play togheder and let the players with 1000 + races win just becouse of "friendlynes".

I'm one of the few Italians on this game and want the same respect the other have, and not only for me!
One time i read one stupid write to aux that he's a inexpert player with no opportunity to win nothing,
Another day i read another stupid write to Pirati he's a looser... There isn't no respect for us italians on this game (charity for people who are more intelligent in this game, we respect and have no trouble competing with us) but the respect we deserve it all because we are all users of this game the same way.

At the end of the race i will edit and post the photos
Last edited by Pirkio on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:10 am, edited 5 times in total.
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

NoPikouze

Re: Oman tour 22

Post by NoPikouze » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:41 am

There is no respect for me neither, a real shame. :x

Try to stay cool... And hang your rider on an opponent next time you are in a group ;)
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

olmania

Post by olmania » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:17 am

"sta faciendo cagare", I think I will report that to facebook :lol:
Daemon tool ... pirati !
And I'm gonna add you on skype.

:arrow:

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:09 am

I think there is no problem in the race .. Bone had a sprinter or ?

But about the respect .. 3 years ago , French had a very hard start in the game .. Impossible to speak with the others , only German ..

Your chance ? You can communicate .. Chat are often in English . I don't think there were a anti-italian race yesterday . That's not Zl's style. But of course, it's hard to begin in a game where your nation arrives just now .

Good luck ;)
Petit Singe: Aix croit toujours qu'il sera important dans le real life, RSF bah, pas trop ambitieux, NoPik a compris que il n'aura jamais le succes qu'il peut avoir ici en real life, alors il donne tout pour RSF!

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:15 am

hm but i think Bonebrakers tempo with the comment "only against you" should be punished.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Luna

Post by Luna » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:58 am

Bone waited long enough to let Zauberlehrlinge go through but to catch Pirkio. So it was obvious that his comment "only against you" is valid.

But i don't know what happened between Bonebreakers and Motorizzati in the past. Maybe he payed back something he experienced in furhter races. Such a hting is not unusual and doesn't need to be punished everytime. But Bone sometimes has a strange view of the things. He could have taken something personal although it maybe was an usual move. Furthermore I know him as a not so super friendly person towards non-german speakers. But I don't know what it was in that situation.

And Zauberlehrlinge is completely unguilty. He would have worked against his own gc riders if he had helped. And who's only going for the stage win is not necessarily obliged to collaborate with the gc contenders. He is allowed, but he doesn't need to.

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:28 am

Luna wrote:Bone waited long enough to let Zauberlehrlinge go through but to catch Pirkio. So it was obvious that his comment "only against you" is valid.

But i don't know what happened between Bonebreakers and Motorizzati in the past. Maybe he payed back something he experienced in furhter races. Such a hting is not unusual and doesn't need to be punished everytime. But Bone sometimes has a strange view of the things. He could have taken something personal although it maybe was an usual move. Furthermore I know him as a not so super friendly person towards non-german speakers. But I don't know what it was in that situation.

And Zauberlehrlinge is completely unguilty. He would have worked against his own gc riders if he had helped. And who's only going for the stage win is not necessarily obliged to collaborate with the gc contenders. He is allowed, but he doesn't need to.
doing it and saying it should be punished. He sould say : "i am riding for the 3rd place" not unfair, stupid but not unfair, riding against him and admit is a clear delict
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:59 am

Agreed, well partly

IF he chases him because of something that happened in a race before, and I don't mean in the chat, on the road, then it's ok, Settlement of accounts. Broken promise before (ok, half chat of course, but still) Senseless tempo before etc. Then it's ok. Hi Elb! (and others...)
If it's just personal dislike, let's say I chase Mangahn because I can't stand him, nothing to do with the race today, nothing to do with races before, just dislike him and his behaviour, then that deserves a fine.

Mhh, did I just rewrite Lunas post?
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Luna

Post by Luna » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:19 pm

That does no harm

claw

Post by claw » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:34 pm

after i posted it in an other thread, im right here it seems:

funny thread, moto..

you remember some months ago, when you and pirati did similar shit whole sheikh-tour?
THAT was really worth a punishment ;)
and you should not wonder, if someone doesnt want to pull you to gc-wins..
Aggressive Leader!

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:00 pm

What Bone said could just be a sarcasm though, related to what they were saying before.
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

skull

Post by skull » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:51 pm

when bone starts tempo there was a chance to get back the two apprentices
its not his fault when all the others join tempo much too late

and the bone-phrase was a "funny" reaction of the troll-behaviour
everybody knows the strange humor of the bohnenbrecher :lol:
You know you love me.