equipe-questions about the team

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Robyklebt

Re: equipe-questions about the team

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:45 pm

No answers by equipe and Aux, ok, they know that they don't have to, since nothing is provable and their explanation is plausible enough to avoid punishment. Strange though, if I was unjustly accused I would be more than eager to answer all the questions that come my way, too convince everybody of my innocence, just not being punished because there is no proof (and there is no proof here) wouldn't be enough. Their non answers doesn't mean they are guilty either of course, but my suspicion is that it just makes more people think that they are actually guilty, just get away with it.

And, another thing, the behaviour of the 2 forum accounts equipe and pirati stays interesting. On february 12 equipe wrote a post in the forum, and wrote a few more in the following days. Pirati in that span of time wasn't online even once in the forum, his last activity was a few minutes before equipe wrote his first post that day. Then, offline for a long time. While equipe was seen in the forum every day until feb 17. Then now 2 weeks later pirati reappears. Not sure when, wasn't monitoring it that closely. For sure after feb 17 anyway that I monitored. But equipe and pirati don't seem to have any overlapping forum presence, at all. Strange, only one of the 2 is interested enough in what's going on in the game? Not always the same one, but always only one? Until feb 12 pirati comes on regularly, then for 5 days equipe comes on regularly, posting about a topic that clearly interested pirati too, he brought that topic up in this thread here repeatedly, but then obviously didn't think it worth commenting in that one, maybe he didn't know it was posted? Since he didn't come online? Wouldn't the other person equipe tell him about it,since it interests both? Maybe not. And even now Pirati, when online doesn't think it's worth posting there, despite him being the first person to suspect Nepal and Moto to be either multis or do unfair actions. Strange. Anyway, now Pirati is back online, and equipe is back in his usual sleep. 2 guys that know each other, both with a forum account, but seem never to be online and active in the forum at the same time? Except when forum postings are made by Aux maybe. Pure coincidence? Don't make me laugh.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Hello!

After reading another thread I just realized something here...

In all his incoherent posts, Aux never actually said one fairly important and fundamental thing. He never said: EQUIPE and PIRATI are not multis (unless I missed it in my fast re read now). Why?
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Equipe adnd Pirati are not multi?, i say several time, read all the post, complete!
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:31 pm

Read all that bullshit again?

Tried, but couldn't find it. Maybe you can help me and post the quote?

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:33 pm

for you should be an orgasm to read all another time

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:36 pm

Good that you know the name of your sickness.
Mr "if it wasn't about me the post wouldn't be there" :lol:

Anyway, you not posting the quotation leads me to the following conclusion: You never said "equipe is not piratis multi".

Want to say it now?

AlmavivaItalia

Post by AlmavivaItalia » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:14 pm

Roby And Aux like Tom & Jerry. alternatively...

The sunny summers day probably causes boring time during the day^^