Big Donkey insulting people

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Robyklebt

Re: Big Donkey insulting people

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:10 pm

luques wrote:Boh, I really don't get you.
Simple as it is, I thought you deserved warning and fine.

It doesn't seem to me that you are complaining about the warning itself, so for me this is closed.

The problem is how it was delivered? Well, feel free to open a topic and let's see if something positive and standard comes out. I would be the first to be happy if we can avoid things like this.
As I said in a typical deep and untypically short post at the beginning. Both is BS, but the delivery system, meaning the answers I got from you were the bigger BS. Just answer what. Now in your case it seems to be somethign like I posted in my equally deep and equally concise previous post. "He somehow deserves a warning but can't really point to a specific offense". Which of course is still BS, but at least a straighter answer than the 2 I got first. Related to this, and a late warning for my first offense.

I think the warning itself is BS too, same as the one Idefix got, so I'm consistent there, as is the committee (but I'm right and the committee wrong) but as I already said, I don't feel the need to start arguing about that now. Even though I'm starting to like the idea...

A proposal? Straight answers when question are asked. And not warnings on "feelings" or "general thinking", but on more specific points. I suppose the whole committee voted on my warning, I hope the others had more specific misbehaviour in mind when they voted for a warning. I suspect provocation, (with which I disagree too) but no need to tell me who voted what and why. That should stay intern. And maybe you as a committee should agree on a reason before answering, instead of 2 guys posting at least partially conflicting reasons. As it is it's only thanks to my legendary restraint that I'm not starting a big campaign to demand justice for the Donkey.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:20 pm

Robyklebt wrote: Oh, got it. Where are the warnings for Pokemon and Idéfix for their part in this thread? Must have missed them.
No warning no fine in this topic for me

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:21 am

How is this thread allowed to stay open? After all it's 90% slander and lies. By Pokemon and Idefix, not that I would expect anything else from those 2 guys.

Usually you are way too fast in closing threads, but this one here, the purpose of which is not a specific incident, but a thread to collect all insults by me, is allowed to stay open?
Here what the liar himself said when he opened the thread:
I mostly don't care about what this guy think about me, I even don't care about people who can insult me when they are frustrate or when their words go further than their mind, it can happen to all here. But him just continue to insult people again and again since year, and often only for his own pleasure. So from now I'll just recense all here. I won't lose my time to open a topic by week for him.
Implying I insult somebody every week? Despite Pokemons usual English/communication weaknesses it's clear what he tries to say. Thread opened under false pretenses, that the Donkey insults so much that he deserves a thread like this. And proven wrong, as you can see neither of the 2 accusers has managed to post my weekly insults. Most of the other stuff posted by the thread opener of course are lies too. Since this thread hasn't been closed yet I could assume the whole thing is up for review and demand a retrial, but too much time wasted on Pokemon (and Idefix) already.

No, what I demand instead is:

a) Ban both Pokemon and Idefix from the game. For trying to get somebody punished by posting lies, half truths and slander.
b) Since a) won't happen, a fine for the insult of opening this thread, which again, is not a thread about a single case, but a slanderous "insult collecting" thread, a witch hunt, in the end an attack on my character, which is unacceptable. Open a thread about every single case, I have no problem with that. Open something like this, full of false claims, problematic. (Especially when opened by the aggressor/instigator of the whole fight, and as everybody who has followed the whole story knows, that's Pokemon)
c) An explanation by a) Luques b) a representative of the fairplaycommittee to why a slanderous thread like this is allowed to stay open, while lots of other threads in this section get closed pretty soon.
d) After the explanation has been deemed acceptable or at least understandable, think about closing the thread....
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:34 pm

As usual. Idefix "misses the point" and thus avoids taking responsability for his actions. And talks about everything else.
And, as I come to expect from people like him., he then tries to shut me up. Please don't add any message!!! I'll certainly not ask you for permission to speak or write.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:54 am

What are you blabbering about exactly? You clearly don't have the slightest idea what I complain about.
As for "Assume as you do?" Trying a new career as comic? You? Assume? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:56 am

If you want it close just ask by PM at a FPK member to close it.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:19 am

For you too, I'll post what I want in the thread I want. And unlike you I don't need to lie, misrepresent and embellish stuff.