Fairplay Komitee

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Quick

Re: Fairplay Komitee

Post by Quick » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:30 am

lesossies wrote:
Quick wrote:I'd rather have 5 german/french/italian etc sitting in the comitee than a mixed one. In the end it needs to work together and that's easiest if they speak the same language. Ideally as leso/buhmann I'd just name one FK-Leader(let's say FL) and FL is free to pick out 4 others. then he gets or not gets the approval from leso/radler and we have a new jury.
Mixed nationalities are not a problem.
Last time it was.
J-Czucz hype train

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:29 am

Not nationalities you racist. Different individualities were the problem :P
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

luques

Post by luques » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:42 pm

Quick wrote:I'd rather have 5 german/french/italian etc sitting in the comitee than a mixed one. In the end it needs to work together and that's easiest if they speak the same language. Ideally as leso/buhmann I'd just name one FK-Leader(let's say FL) and FL is free to pick out 4 others. then he gets or not gets the approval from leso/radler and we have a new jury.
Disagree for two main reasons:

1) The nationality of the comittee guy doesn't bring any kind of problem in decision making. The lack of presence online / lack of interests does. Just take some honest guys who are always online even with different nationalities and i'm pretty sure they can come in a daily conclusion if needed. Moreover the penalty guidelines will solve many discussions as it is almost all fixed.

2) I can only imagine what a big mess would be after the first decision taken by the FPK; German cooperation, French Alliance, Italian Connection and so on :P

Quick wrote: Ideally as leso/buhmann I'd just name one FK-Leader(let's say FL) and FL is free to pick out 4 others. then he gets or not gets the approval from leso/radler and we have a new jury.
As FL proposed the idea of a reform he is probably the guy who has the idea more clear about it. So I agree, If he feels to do it obviously :)

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:02 pm

No i dont. Honestly, I lack skill about no. 2 roby mentioned

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:18 pm

Bunch of useless idiots.

Leso already said that HE is the leader. So stop discussing.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

luques

Post by luques » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:07 am

Robyklebt wrote:Bunch of useless idiots.
This guy deserve a fine for insults :lol:
Robyklebt wrote:Leso already said that HE is the leader. So stop discussing.
Ok ok then FL will be honorary president :)

By the way i have asked leso once he decided all the members to make them mod of the fairplay section in a group so that they everyone can easily find them, contact or whatever and they can moderate the fair play section.

Then, i think two steps can be made:

1) (Re)Defining fair play rules, if needed. I mean if there are some NEW rules needed about fair play, if there are some modifications that should be made about some existent fair play rules, if there are some integrations needed in the Penalty Guidelines which will be adopted by FPJ, this is the moment.

2) Defining the powers of the "teams with a lot of rights", and of the other users. At the moment the powers of the FPJ (hope i didn't miss anything) are inserting a case, speaking in the race chat and suggesting Leso/Buh a fine/warning/ban for a team. Once we get all the new fair play rules, i think we can discuss rule by rule about what is the best way to handle it and the correct powers to give at the Fair Play Jury members.
Just for example: in case of multi till now we had to wait Leso, if we can do a sort of IP check which gives us an answer, like Check if IP of Team YX and Team XY match. In that case the ban is immediate. It's just an example of a "possible power" that for sure can short decision time and save some time for Leso.

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:26 am

luques wrote: By the way i have asked leso once he decided all the members to make them mod of the fairplay section in a group so that they everyone can easily find them, contact or whatever and they can moderate the fair play section.

Then, i think two steps can be made:

1) (Re)Defining fair play rules, if needed. I mean if there are some NEW rules needed about fair play, if there are some modifications that should be made about some existent fair play rules, if there are some integrations needed in the Penalty Guidelines which will be adopted by FPJ, this is the moment.

2) Defining the powers of the "teams with a lot of rights", and of the other users. At the moment the powers of the FPJ (hope i didn't miss anything) are inserting a case, speaking in the race chat and suggesting Leso/Buh a fine/warning/ban for a team. Once we get all the new fair play rules, i think we can discuss rule by rule about what is the best way to handle it and the correct powers to give at the Fair Play Jury members.
Just for example: in case of multi till now we had to wait Leso, if we can do a sort of IP check which gives us an answer, like Check if IP of Team YX and Team XY match. In that case the ban is immediate. It's just an example of a "possible power" that for sure can short decision time and save some time for Leso.
FL will be honorary president ... he is for sure !

to 1) yes it is the time for modifications, then we can translate and publish it !
to 2) You will get the tools you need ... I will adapt the tool I need for these purposes, it is not a lot of work, you can get it very quickly if you want.
IP-Check, ban, penalty ... what else ?

I would create new ones if needed. Ask for it.

luques

Post by luques » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:14 pm

So about the names Leso made this choice:
lesossies wrote: I will stay at the head of the FC.
I will first need some very good accepted teams who will get a lot of rights.
I would first nominate : team fl, luques ,Rc Ostfriesland, Hunsrück .... if they want and if nobody is against these nominations.
The question are, somebody is against these nominations? Does the nominated accept/refuse?
@Leso: is this your definitive choice (if we will be accepted) or you think to add somebody other?

About first point: check viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4086

About Powers/Tools:

Ok about IP-Check, Ban, Penalty and Warning (maybe also do that when we fully agree about a penalty it is given automatically without waiting Buh). All these things should complete the off-game procedures.

I'm thinking about what can be the best tools to intervene in race, i mean, at the moment we have only the speaking in the race chat power while the race is running, especially in a tour; I mean, suppose that a guy breaks a fair play rule to win the stage, in reality he would be probably get some seconds of penalty in GC, or in the Points Classification if this happens in a sprint, or in the KOM Class.

The question actually is: is it possible technically and does it have sense to allow the FPK to modify the result of a stage in case of a fair play problem? The pro would be that after that we wouldn't have false palmares or false results, but i'm a bit afraid that after everybody comes out and open a case just for the hope to get the result modified (a bit how it works in reality :) )

I would like to hear any other suggestion about how to act in real time (or almost real time). I say this because happened in the past that a race was ruined by a massive team attack, the penalty is good to punish who broke the rule but don't reward who deserved the victory.

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:27 pm

Enough people for the start , I think.

It is technically possible to modify all the riders or teams during the stage and I did it a few times after all the possible calls and warnings didn´t bring a result, but only by 200% sure cases.

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:37 pm

I will add to the discussion later in february.

Quick

Post by Quick » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:07 am

May I ask why Ostfriesland? He's in Div 5 which means he's either not very active or a noob. Noobs can be fair? Ok, but I wouldn't give them such a meaningful position. Is he inactive? Then why give him a position where he should be active?
J-Czucz hype train

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:51 am

Quick wrote:May I ask why Ostfriesland? He's in Div 5 which means he's either not very active or a noob. Noobs can be fair? Ok, but I wouldn't give them such a meaningful position. Is he inactive? Then why give him a position where he should be active?
I assume he offered his help. And I wouldn't call someone with 658 races in 5,5 years a noob. Unlike this r QUICK guy, who was in Div 6 a while ago ;)

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:47 am

Ostfriesland is active in the National-Comiteee and I see no problem.
Better 2 good teams who can only be 50% active as one bad team who is 100% active. ;)
I think he could do a good job and it is my most important criteria.

RS Ostfriesland

Post by RS Ostfriesland » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:14 pm

Like i said some days ago quick:
I have not enough time to race much races. Im playing since 2008 and know how to play. Just a matter of time my friend.
So i help in die nc and offered my help for the fc. I like this game and the community.
http://www.jans-fotogalerien.de

Anonymer RSFler: ich trink glaub ich 2 mal im jahr alk und einmal resette ich :-D

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:38 pm

question is...are you active daily or at least every 2nd day at the moment? or do you look ingame once a week?

if you aren't here daily or every 2nd day, maybe leso should look for someone else - you got to be more active as in the NC, cause sometimes it needs fast decisions...
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

RS Ostfriesland

Post by RS Ostfriesland » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:43 pm

1-2 times from 8-17 and 2-3 times from 17-23. and that every day. Every time ingame and here. Enough for you?

Anonymer RSFler: ich trink glaub ich 2 mal im jahr alk und einmal resette ich :-D

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:53 pm

hmm...nightshift is missing :lol: but i guess i can say yes this one time
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

Quick

Post by Quick » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:48 pm

RS Ostfriesland wrote:Like i said some days ago quick:
I have not enough time to race much races. Im playing since 2008 and know how to play. Just a matter of time my friend.
So i help in die nc and offered my help for the fc. I like this game and the community.
No offense, I was just wondering.
J-Czucz hype train

RS Ostfriesland

Post by RS Ostfriesland » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:52 pm

I know and its ok if you ask. ;)

clipper

Post by clipper » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:57 pm

I would like to know, why did you remove the flag of 2 of my riders. They had a nationality the first days, then it has been deleted?
Thanks for answer. In french, it is better for me.

luques

Post by luques » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:17 pm

clipper wrote:I would like to know, why did you remove the flag of 2 of my riders. They had a nationality the first days, then it has been deleted?
Thanks for answer. In french, it is better for me.
The post you are looking for is this -> viewtopic.php?f=34&t=112&start=1600

IDF

Post by IDF » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:03 pm

Clipper , il y a aucun français dans le Nation Commitee.. ils te répondront qu'en Anglais ;)
[8:11:11 PM] SM: j'ai un bug la j'arrive plus a aller sur RFM

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:14 am

Back from paternity leave and fully ready to disillusion all hopes for a better working FC :)

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:10 pm

what about a "sticky thread" in the fairplay section with an overview of banned teams...

something like:

1.3. racer, racerteam, racerfriends
2.3. biker, bikerteam, bikerfriends, bikerockers
3.3. idiot, idiotteam, idiotbikers

opinions?

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:29 am

Rockstar Inc wrote:what about a "sticky thread" in the fairplay section with an overview of banned teams...

something like:

1.3. racer, racerteam, racerfriends
2.3. biker, bikerteam, bikerfriends, bikerockers
3.3. idiot, idiotteam, idiotbikers

opinions?
I dont like it
No public lynchage please.
I will go further:
If anybody has some suspicion about a team or something like this, he should first contact any member of the FairPlay-Comitee who can first control the facts.