Aixteam

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Allagen

Re: Aixteam

Post by Allagen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:34 pm

it was clear that nopik means me or? like franconia said, this was my "reaction" of his provokation. not fair, i know..., a fine for me is okay like i said, if franconia, aix and nopik will get 1 too.

and i said, that it´s good to have friends in the fairplay jury, because we see that hansa was able to make a teamattack, win the race, etc. without getting a fine. where did i say that aix have friends in the jury?
RV Allagen. Qualität seit 2006. Erfolg seit 2006.

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:39 pm

It was clear that you meant NoPikouze.

NoPikouze wrote his statement so clever that you just can't tell. So, as far as he does not admit it, he did not insult you.

And you are seriously still referring to Hansa's feeled half a century old case which has nothing to do with this one?
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:56 pm

mmh, no, what nopik did was only provocation, he shouldn't be punished for that. exactly what you always demand, keep a strict line, don't change according to who did what. because if it was about provocation, if nopik gets a fine there, which you haven't demanded, i don't see the thread, then a lot more will have to be punishable here.

you would risk 5 threads after each of your entry in your press center. so far provocation has always gone through unpunished, sometimes even insults that are worse than 'assholes', but since they were hidden in provocations and without using one of the bad words..

now you seem to feel insulted only with bad words.
others not, others feel insulted by the meaning that is given in the whole sentence or post. those guys so far were always fucked, they couldn't demand a fine, and if they did they were told to grow up. so, nopik did exactly the same thing here, again, he did what you attempted to do in your answer, but you failed, he didn't. so, a fine for nopik, unacceptable. it passes under provocation. never really fined. a fine for you, seeing what you demand a fine for, logic. you won't get one as long as nopik doesn't demand one, he probably doesn't care enough to do it, i wouldn't... so you won't get one very likely. maybe you should demand one for yourself, since you have made it your goal to have consistency and same treatment for everybody.
plus, you use conia saying he felt provoced to demand a fine for nopik? mmh, then you should get 2 fines, or even 3 or more, since conia seems to feel the same way about 1, your fairness post multi, 2, your signature. can't have it both ways, either nopiks post is not fineable, or a lot of what you write is too.

1 insult conia
2 insult aix
3 provacation nopik
4 insult allagen.

3 fines, one nothing, clear case.

as for the aix thing.

see fls post at 11.24
your answer at 11.37
it depends ...

...like you said.

if you are a member of the fairplay comitee, you can say asshole.

if you are a good friend of the fairplay comitee, it is also okay.

but if not, you get a fine for sure.
then in your insult to nopik.
do you get a fine? no.

did aix get a fine? no.

so both things are equal...
you claim aix didn't get a fine. before you claimed that happens only if you are in the commitee or if you are a good friend of it.

so....

all clear i think.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:57 pm

I'm just asking what is considered to be the worst kind of behaviour. Nothing specific.
I don't understand why you have to insult me for this, take a breathe and get a life my friend.

I would ask for a fine for this unspeakable offense if I wasn't too lazy to make another topic.
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:04 pm

zzzZZZZzZZZzzZZZzzz for me it was clear that you mean me and nobody else. jeb you are very clever, did not say allagen....i don´t care.

that´s really boring.

but next question: why do we have to wait for days/weeks/month to see a fairnesmember here?

after 6 days, no "fairness" jury member say something about the "trouble" here in 2-3 threads?

where is the big sheriff?

forum = place without rules?

like i said, we need new members. active members! and a active boss.

for example, i create a thread called "multi" and (we forget francos asshole stuff) at the some day one comiteemember write something like "allagen, you have to write multi? not multi, but thanks for the thread, we will check the ips and send a ingame message"

that´s it.

just 1 sentence from an activ fp-member and we have no trouble.

or something like "aix, asshole is not okay, you know that, relaxe. we will think about a fine and you will get a message in 2 days."

without an inactive and slow fairness-jury the forum would be nice.

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:08 pm

damn it....you are really one hell of a hypocrite...

you will never ever see a fairnesscomitee member discuss a case in public...and that's good...the fairness-comitee has a seperate area ingame where discussions will happen

you should know this...you knew about some discussions, so why are you hypocrite?
just ask you buddies adler or maybe chense to inform you about things actually happens...wouldn't be the first time eh?

maybe you can ask kaju too, he certainly has the pw of adler or lecce...
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:16 pm

plus check the ips.. allagen please, just think from time to time.

example

asshole
petit singe*

2 teams.

you demand that somebody check the ips?
WHAT FOR? it's clear the IP is the same,demand a dna test maybe, or further investigation as to WHY the ip is the same, but stop demanding an ip check if it's clear that the IP IS THE SAME.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Plus, as told since day nr 1, the comittee doesnt check IPs... Seriously, when do you start making sense ?

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:31 pm

me? I planned to do it in 2013.

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:33 pm

Team Franconia wrote: you will never ever see a fairnesscomitee member discuss a case in public...and that's good...
i never said that they have to discuss, just write 1-2 sentence. that´s it.

do you think that we have the some trouble here with an early post of a fp-member? i do not think so.

and after posting something like "okay, we will send user abc a ingame message, thank you for your thread" the fp-members still can discuss in their own area.

@ roby: check the ip = find out why they have the some ip. sending a ingamemessage etc.

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:27 pm

fairness-comitee members are not able to send ingame messages
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Robyklebt wrote:me? I planned to do it in 2013.
Too late, we'll all be dead !
Petit Singe: Aix croit toujours qu'il sera important dans le real life, RSF bah, pas trop ambitieux, NoPik a compris que il n'aura jamais le succes qu'il peut avoir ici en real life, alors il donne tout pour RSF!

deuseburger

Post by deuseburger » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:52 am

moin miteinander...
found the following in an other online environment, (and unfortunatly cant take credit therefore) but since it seems to fit rather nice in here too, i decided to change the forum specific parts of the original and share it with this community just in case one or another might invest a minuite or two to think about it:

"Many people here suffer from what I call "The smartest kid on Tesco syndrome". Above average intelligence (according to their environment) and below average social skills means that they end up in a fairly isolated group where they are one of the smartest people around (for example cashier at Tesco). Then they start debating on a place like this Forum and get difficulties in dealing with people who are (at least) just as intelligent, arrogant and unsocial as they are..."

greez deuse
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research."

Milton William Cooper

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:15 pm

Now the question is, who is the cashier? Allagen or Aix? ;)
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:38 pm

me, me!

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:39 pm

Hmm Young Aix just got a "big" fine. :lol:

What about Allagen ?

I mean, can we have an official thingy, with the members and (maybe) a list of the sanctions ?
Either it's despotic (buhman does all the things, the way he wants), or it is kind of "democratic". But now I'm wondering who decides and so forth

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Allagen wrote:
NoPikouze wrote:I wonder which is the most fineable: saying asshole or being an asshole ?

do you get a fine? no.

did aix get a fine? no.

so both things are equal...

Hello hello... what happens about this ? :)
Allagen said it's equal, give him the same fine as to Aix seems the logical thing.