Fairplay-Jury

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Allagen

Re: Fairplay-Jury

Post by Allagen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:20 pm

I think we need new members.

perhaps we have to change all members after 1-2 year or something like that.

So change all old members.

New members (i´m not really sure if all of them are really new members) for example:

Freudenfeuer, Alkworld, FL, Equipe, Wookie, Libby, Allrad, Berlin, Bergwerk, Fresim, Blau Quelle,...

...we have a lot of "new" teams for the fairplay comitee.
RV Allagen. Qualität seit 2006. Erfolg seit 2006.

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:22 pm

And I have never been in the fairplay comitee ;) And I think I don't even know who is in this Jury ..
Petit Singe: Aix croit toujours qu'il sera important dans le real life, RSF bah, pas trop ambitieux, NoPik a compris que il n'aura jamais le succes qu'il peut avoir ici en real life, alors il donne tout pour RSF!

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:25 pm

Who is "Equipe" ? You also want "Team" in the comittee ?

I only see germanics in your list by the way, something you wanna talk about ?
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:30 pm

equipe = equipe legende

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:33 pm

This must be a joke.

Bergwerk, the guy who doesn't understand the simplest rules after 80000000 races?
FL, your real life buddy?

And both 2 guys that are your friends.... after you accused others of having friends in there. It seems, that the only goal of the whole thing is to get your friends into the commitee.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:39 pm

like i said, for example!

and i do not look for friends, i do look for "fair" teams. and i just want to show that we have a lot of other teams.

and i like the way of chaning the fairplaycomitee every 1-2 years.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:41 pm

so, who is in the committee now?
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:44 pm

after watching the icq-discussion about my fine, i can say, that acctually the word fairplay is not the right word for the most of the members of the comitee.

if you are not able to be a fair member, you are not good enough for it. so a change would be a chance for more fairplay. and after 12-24 months we will change them again

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:48 pm

the guy who gave you the icq discussion of course should be the first one to be kicked, do you agree?

if yes, you should post his name here.

if you post his name, i will assume that indeed you look for fairplay.
if you don't, you don't give a shit about it, just look out for your one interest.

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:02 pm

i do not know the name of the member. i get the copy of the chat from a user, who get the copy of a fairplay-member. sounds a little bit crazy, but it´s like that. perhaps the member want to be anonym.

but it does not matter. i know that the most members of comitee are not able to judge fair.

so let´s change the complete comitee. why not? new design and new fp-members. just make a new comitee for 1-2 years and let it happen. perhaps they are able to be fair. i hope so, perhaps not. we will see.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:10 pm

YOU KNOW :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you basically say that.

- aux
- adler
- amor
- ruhr
- moto

and whoever else is in their, since nobody really knows are not able to judge fair. ok, most, so some of them can.

so which one of them is your friend that you want to keep in to protect yourself? otherwise you wouldn't have put in 'most'. one of the members must have come to your defence in that document, so you'd like to keep him in, right?

i agre with kicking adler, no forum account, doubtful interpretation of the word 'fair''
sometimes have my doubts about aux, since he likes to give -3 for tactical decisions.
no real clue about the 3 others, well, amor probably could go too.

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:16 pm

I have no fairplay problems, I should be in the comittee!

By the way this comittee seems fairly useless to me. Nevertheless, as long as I'm paid for it, I'd like to join.
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Allagen wrote:i do not know the name of the member. i get the copy of the chat from a user, who get the copy of a fairplay-member. sounds a little bit crazy, but it´s like that. perhaps the member want to be anonym.

but it does not matter. i know that the most members of comitee are not able to judge fair.

so let´s change the complete comitee. why not? new design and new fp-members. just make a new comitee for 1-2 years and let it happen. perhaps they are able to be fair. i hope so, perhaps not. we will see.
HM maybe you got the copy of the chat from Bw who used my PW as a sitter some days before to check this thread, I really dont want such teammanagers in the fairplay comitee. Oh yeah and Bw was so stupid to do this while we were riding a tour together haha :lol:
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:43 pm

es ist lustig wie hier jeder jeden verdächtig. wurden irgendwelche namen noch nicht genannt? und das problem ist doch gar nicht, dass jemand mir den chatverlauf zukommen lassen ließ. das problem war, wie in dem "fairplay"-komitee diskutiert wurde. das sollte zu denken geben. aber okay, was passiert ist, ist passiert. ändern kann man es nicht.

Letzendlich, denke ich, dass bei RSF allgemein die Verwaltungsstrukturen nicht gut sind. Ob das jetzt im FP-Komitee ist, oder bei dem Nationen-Komitee. Vielleicht sollte sich buhmann mal einen Tag Zeit nehmen, und einfach alles grundlegend überdenken. Lieber mal 1 ganzen Tag daran verwenden, um Strukturen zu schaffen die auch mal langfristig funktionieren. Ich denke davon hat er mehr, sprich weniger späteren Aufwand, als wenn man das aktuelle System beibehält.

Wie dann ein neues System aussehen sollte, das liegt in Buhmanns Händen. Von mir aus holt er sich Tipps von alten Hasen wie Roby oder so, die haben oftmals ja auch gute Ideen. Dann 1 Tag mal intern drüber diskutieren, oder auch länger. Bringt vermutlich auch mehr als hier offen im Forum zu diskutieren, da selbiges hier eh nur noch sehr schwer möglich ist bei den ganzen verhärteten Fronten hier.

PS: Ja sorry für das Deutsche, aber mein englisch ist einfach zu wurstig um das mal eben fix hier zu posten. der hauptinhalt betrifft ja eh buhmann auch.

bergwerk cycling

Post by bergwerk cycling » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:08 pm

flockmastoR wrote:
Allagen wrote:HM maybe you got the copy of the chat from Bw who used my PW as a sitter some days before to check this thread, I really dont want such teammanagers in the fairplay comitee. Oh yeah and Bw was so stupid to do this while we were riding a tour together haha :lol:
Das eine war (m)ein Fehler flocke ... weiß nicht mal mehr, warum ich das überhaupt getan hatte ... war auf jeden Fall ein anderer Grund, als das was es aussah ... hatte es aber auch direkt erklärt und war mir auch äußerst peinlich, das weiß ich noch!
Vielleicht weißt du noch warum ich da drin war? Kannst es mir mal per pn schicken.

Aber weil ich 1x, ich betone 1x, während des Rennens irgendwo reingeschaut habe (sonst wäre ich ja ständig mit lästigen *** unterwegs), ist es schon sehr anmaßend mich hier in Verbindung mit dieser Kopie zu bringen!!!! Wollte ich nurmal so nebenbei erwähnen. P:

Jeder der iwann mal einen im Fairnisskomitee gesittet hat (vielleicht sogar der Sauerländer selbst ?), könnte es gewesen sein ...
Vielleicht solltet ihr das mal ändern genau aus dem Grunde!!!! Fairnesskomitee nicht über Einloggen oder halt nicht mehr sitten lassen!

Apropos Fairnisskomitee: Wenn da schon mein Name fällt ... ich halte mich persönlich für ziemlich neutral im Gegensatz zu vielen anderen hier.
Und nur weil Allagen meinen und andere Namen nennt, scheint das ja schon ein Problem für die nächsten zu sein ... finde das echt schon ziemlich witzig.

Aber um dich und andere zu beruhigen, will mich hier in keinster Weise aufdrängen und habe auch keine Zeit und keine Lust daran!
Ihr braucht euch also um mich keine Sorgen machen und könnt mich von der Liste streichen.

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:41 pm

ich meinte du sagtest du wissest es selbst nicht so genau warum du das gemacht hast bzw. verstehst du nicht warum wir uns im FK so darüber aufregen und du verstehst die strafe nicht, irgendwie sowas, naja man muss ja nicht unbedingt überall draufklicken und du hast ja nicht zufällig bei sitten auf den button geklickt, du hast dich ja erst Tage später eingeloggt, naja klar sollte ich das pw ändern und so bzw sollte sowieso was am Sitten grundsätzlich geändert werden damit man dann nicht irgnendwas blödes machen kann wie im Nationenkomitee rumgeistern oder eventuell in meinem namen irgendeinem Team ne strafe anfordern etc.

und zu Allagen, es gibt den Thread im Forum, wo du dich inforieren kannst über deine Fälle und ich für meinen Teil schreib da immer rein was ich von dem Fall dann halte und im Fairnessbereich sollte man dann eben doch in gewisser weise im "geheimen" noch mit den anderen mitgliedern das ganze diskutieren können. Und ich möchte ehrlich gesagt auch nicht dass jeder lesen kann was ich in welchem Fall für ne Strafe gerechtfertigt halte
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:47 pm

Ihr braucht euch also um mich keine Sorgen machen und könnt mich von der Liste streichen.
sehr gut, allagenfreund hin oder her, was dich disqualifiziert ist ja dass du du die fairnessregeln immer noch nicht verstehen willst. oder unterdessen doch?

Samurais

Post by Samurais » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:00 am

Sagt der richtige

team fl

Post by team fl » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:30 pm

Samurais wrote:Sagt der richtige
Na ja, verstanden hat er sie schon. Ob man sich daran hält, ist was anderes ;)
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Samurais

Post by Samurais » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm

^^ ok so kann man es auch sehen

el Galactico

Post by el Galactico » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Bei Gelegenheit könnte man mich mal aus der Jury rausnehmen... Verfolge das ganze schon länger nicht mehr und möchte gerne Platz machen für jemanden motivierteres!
Rodrigo Tellez - Winner of Tour Down Under 2023!!!

Siempre Campeones! Hala Galacticos!!

Statistics
Hall of Fame
Cyclist of the Month

Buhmann

Post by Buhmann » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:56 pm

Ja, mach ich...

I only want to make an excuse to the fairplay member and of course all (fair) players. The last 3 weeks i had no time for the fairness part, so i can understand if some people are angry because of that. I will expand the fairplay-jury, so that the whole fairplay part can work if i´m not here, too.
Sorry and i hope i find the time now to implement these increments.
Thank you.

bombay black

Post by bombay black » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:10 am

Buk-o est mon demi frère mais je me désolidarise de lui: il a passé les bornes et mérite d'être banni. par contre perso je n'ai de problème avec personne...pas d'amalgame. pour les suites judiciaire faut pas charrier quand même^^

Buhmann

Post by Buhmann » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:03 am

Question for the jury-members:
I implement something, so that i can easyly(?) finish the fairplay-entries. Can i do this without reading all the threads? Then i will give fines only by looking at your votes, because i was not able to follow the fairplay-stuff the last weeks. Is all correct there? Did you update your votes if necessary?

A team will get a warning if more than 50% of the jury-members (who have voted) want to give this warning.
Warning won´t be shown in the forum anymore. Warnings are in future "normal " fairplay entries like you can get from other teams. Warning means -100 fairplay-points, the text of this voting will be "Warning".
A team will be banned directly while more than 2 members of the jury want to ban it. In future these teams will be kicked directly from the current race. But these feature will be online later, it should be test very well before. The other new things, which i have tried to explain will be online tomorrow or thursday.

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:11 am

i think that Ban must be also, from more then 50% of the vote....punishment must be given in 4-5 days, can not stay one months in fairness thread in forum, and maybe 3 for extreme heavy fail!
the extra chat in fairness, is ever not able :(
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor