Nations committee producing pure ugliness

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Robyklebt

Re: Nations committee producing pure ugliness

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:05 am

00I hope Buhmann is still reading this thread.

FIRE HANSA TEAM FROM HIS JOB AS NATIONS COMMITTEE BOSS NOW

the situation has become a joke. what is the job of the nations committee boss
? do buhs job basically, so that he doesn't have to micormanage the nations committee. that's basically 2 things he has to do, at least in my understanding.
1 make rules, or guidelines for a, the users and b the committee members. the users have to know, roughly know what names are ok and what not. the members have to know what thtey are expected to let pass and what not. of course we can't have absolutely 100 tight rules, just not possible but guidelines, a frame to work from

2 manage the committee, hire and fire, bring the members to a similar line if the differences between them are too big.

the situation now
:

guidelines for users, nothing. nobody knows anymore what is acceptable and what not. especially for new managers it must be a bit of a mystery. we older guys can still kind of guess what the policy is, but only guess, because honestly, right now i don't know what is ok and what not anymore either. the boss, hansa team hasn't written anything in the nations committee thread since ages. apart an idiotic comment a few days ago.
guidelines for committee members, don't know since i'm not in it. but it definetly looks like they don't have guidelines either. it looks like everybody is following their own policy developing it further, so the differences between the members get biggre and bigger. so do the disagreements, they occasionally now spill over in the nations committee thread.

managing, hiring and firing, again we don't see what's going on inside, but from the outside it looks like nothing is happening either. what we know is, that hansa only hires if you write him a pn or maybe if you tell him in a race chat. so people who would have the time and are ready to help are lost. just writing in the nc thread doesn't help. the boss isn't reading. either someone tells them to write him a pn or they can't help. which of course is not the way it should be, people want to help, let them help, or if they are not needed, at least tell them that.

so in fact hansa right now is doing nothing of what he is supposed to be doing. and by doing nothing he is just creating problems for everybody. nobody knows what is ok, the members all follow their own rules. and hansa gives no indication that he plans to actually do his job. or to resign, something which i really don't understand, either do it or don't do it, but don't sabotage the whole thing by keeping the job without doing it. i know it's a shitjob, still, when i had enough, i resigned. over. why isn't hansa big enough to do it. or do his job? a mystery. Fact is he isn't doing it. And IMO even if he were to start doing it again tomorrow, too late, it's been what, months or so since he last was seen in the nc thread. that's just too long.

FIRE HANSA TODAY BUHMANN

First thing you do when you get up, click, take away the nations committee special permissions, firing and hiring, from Hansa.

Then hire a new one, but tell him clearly to 1 write down guidelines, post them, update them regularly and be present in the nc thread.
Of course then adding those guidelines ingame would be brillant, but first you would need to have somebody who writes them.. hansa isn't doing it, let the new guy, whoever that is, do it. yes, he wrote some guidelines a long time ago, exactly for you to put them ingame, but they are probably outdated.. or at least the committee isn't following them either. But let's get us some guidelines... in the end it doesn't even matter so much if they are superstrict or all is allowed, but at least we know which names are safe, don't wake up to a stateless rider that we thought was a safe guy. So just do it Buhmann. Fire Hansa, today, look around in the nations committee for a guy who would take over, let him write guidelines, hire him. but first let hansa go, it's really a joke by now.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Uhm maybe, manager with wrong name can have the chances to change the name of the riders.. all this no nation riders called "Gino otramentioam" "Giovanni Hasslicker" can be changed too
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Has Hansa been fired yet?
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Has Mickey Mouse grown up a cow ?
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:36 pm

Today maybe?

After all you already have a candidate for the job, NoPikouze, at least if I understood his post correctly.

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:33 pm

You ought to stop eating mushrooms ly friend...

Nevertheless, even if i dont have so much time most of the days, managing the thing could interest me.
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...