AGF

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

luques

Re: AGF

Post by luques » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:36 am

team fl wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:39 am
You wont find out if you dont try.
++

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:46 pm

AGF is definitively needed to fight italians gangs!😡

scorpsche

Post by scorpsche » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:23 pm

Pokemon Club wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:46 pm
AGF is definitively needed to fight italians gangs!😡
+++++
TeamSWE - Best team in the universe!

scorpsche

Post by scorpsche » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:58 pm

Small thing to add here: "Big Donkey<16:51>: You don't like Poke: coorrect" => Big Donkey just confirmed the reason in chat why this baseless post was opened.

team fl

Post by team fl » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:37 pm

No he didnt. Thats just your interpretation.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:15 pm

Let's see:
I even put it in the right order: A proposal to see what SWE actually has understood, after putting words in my mouth nonstop without having anything to back it up. Just claiming that I think what he wants me to think.

The result:

Big Donkey<16:40>: Ok, let's talk seriously for one second.
Big Donkey<16:40>: You write what my opinion is.
Big Donkey<16:40>: I write what yours is.

Big Donkey<16:41>: Your's is: Some Italians, Aux and others regularly collude in late evening races. And you find it bad that nothing is done. You want that something is done. You claim to thing (can't believe your serious though) that Pokes AGF post actually counts as a post made to expose this collusion. And you are unhappy that despite this post nothing has been done.

TeamSWE<16:42>: You don't like Poke, that's why you open a fp thread against him which is baseless. Writing something in forum is not against fairplay rules. Moreover he contributes to fairplay since he is opening his mouth against the Italian collusion.

Answers: for clarification I'll put my comments in italic(fitting choice?)
Big Donkey<16:51>: You don't like Poke: coorrect
Big Donkey<16:52>: hat's why you open a fp thread against him which is baseless. First part wrong, second part has nothing to do with my opinion. It's yours, you were asked to write about mine.
Big Donkey<16:54>: Moreover he contributes to fairplay since he is opening his mouth against the Italian collusion. That's not my opinion, that's yours. So basically you weren't able to post anything about my opinion, you wrote a little bit about mine (and wrong) and then about your own.

Comment:
scorpsche wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:58 pm
Small thing to add here: "Big Donkey<16:51>: You don't like Poke: coorrect" => Big Donkey just confirmed the reason in chat why this baseless post was opened.
The dishonesty is amazing. It's there, for everybody to read, that I explicitly didn't confirm his theory. Everybody that reads this straight, will come to the conclusion: Big Donkey didn't confirm that he opened this thread because he's biased. Some might think that, I say it isn't so, and furthermore think those guys are idiots, but ok, nobody can prove what somebody thinks and what not. But his claim here is disproved in a second (takes me longer as usual) Why the thickheadedness to to claim something even if it's demonstrably untrue? The only other player I remember doing such a pointless thing is BMX. Just sayin'....

For completeness sake his answer to my message about his opinion:

TeamSWE<16:56>: It's moreless correct what you wrote but evaluated with your biased mind ofc

Whatever that means exactly, I'm correct more or less, but evaluated badly so seems I'm kind of wrong anyway?? (only evaluation is "you claim to thing" (should be think)), otherwise there's no evaluation at all in my message. His of course is full it.

Anyway, this is the person we're dealing with here. :roll: :roll:
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

scorpsche

Post by scorpsche » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:07 am

So after all the discussion it's maybe time for everybody to calm.
For the tim being this will be my last post for the fairplay topic which does not include proof of specific race situations happened.

Why do I quote this post from Ide?
Because I think it's actually the best one as summary keeping in mind everything was said.
It's perfectly on point and I agree to it 100%.
Several people should think and not write about it.
This includes FPK, game owners, accused, involved, not involved - basically the whole community.

There might be people like one special guy who is trolling & provoking others all the time.
Of course he will reply also to this one trying to make it hilarious and de-legitimize it this way.
To this guy: try for once in your life no to do it and just silently think about Ide's wise words...
Idéfix wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:56 pm
Well, there is a fact: there is never unrealistic help between germanic teams. But in many evening/night races with several italian teams, they help each other, even if the second one has no chance. Those things were several times reported. Sometimes there are guys from the FPK in race, but never anything is done. As I said in race, I am deeply against those arrangements that kill the game. Poké's announcement is a well-placed punch to show his (and mine, and I expect some others) anger against that, and a call to do something, with or without FPK (if FPK has not the balls to do anything against that situation that is lasting for months). I don't know if it is 100% a joke or not, of course I won't ride unfairly, but I approve it. At least it gives some concerns to the FPK (one country doing that is ok, two is maybe too much, so maybe they do something now). But if the situation happens, I will do with teams I like (French or other from other countries) the things that those Italians do, because they are "friends". Anyway, please note that nothing of "AGF" was noticed in race yet.
Sorry for that big paragraph without space lines^^ take it as a cobblestone!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:21 pm

Wrong thread.

Here it's about the announcement (according to Poke not a joke, despite what you keep claiming) to ride collectively and thus breaking the fairplay rule. Something you announced you're ready to do, while Idefix in his usual two-faced way is deeply against it, but approves of it while saying he won't do it.

This thread here is basically dead, except for you misusing it for off-topic stuff. The FPC decided not to open a case. Wrongly I think, should have at least been investigated, an open appeal to ignore the fairplay rules certainly doesn't help the game in any way. But they decided not to, so that's it.

As for the other topic, again, you've delegitimized yourself a long time ago, you posting there is the dumbest thing possible, since you consistently misstate things, distort others views, or simply make up opinions for other posters. If you had bothered to read or ask, you might have realized that some people most likely don't hold the opinions you assign to them for whatever reasons. But no, you think you know everything, you disparage and distort, you've shown to be a disgraceful and dishonorable player, nothing you post can be taken seriously anymore. The messenger counts, and if somebody with your distorting history posts some evidence, it can't be taken seriously anymore, you've shown to be unreliable too often. YOU are the biggest obstacle to any solution. YOUR lying, YOUR dishonesty. But no, thanks to you we have the theory that Luques protects Aux and co..... :roll:

And Idéfix's words are not especially wise actually. They are surely superior to the drivel you've been posting, that's true. But from there to wise there's a long way to go. A legitimate opinon, that's all it is.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!