Abu Dhabi 23h

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

CircleCycle

Abu Dhabi 23h

Post by CircleCycle » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:53 am

So....
Coroncina accused me 3rd stage, that I use another account for watching the race to come online just after he does an attack. In 2nd stage he only remarked "what a coincidence" this is, while in 3rd stage he accused directly.
So... the thing is, that I had to work and put a rider in tempo a long time before the race starts, because I already knew, that it is very likely that I miss the start of the race at 23h. Then of course, at around 23:30-23:40 I arrive at home, start the computer and react on how the race has develloped. Unfortunately for this talented manager Coroncina is, that his attacks happen only at around that time, and not at an earlier moment of these stages. So while I partly can understand his paranoia, accusing of breaking fairplay rules/game rules is not nice and should IMO be reviewed by FPC.
Thanks a lot!

CircleCycle

Re: Abu Dhabi 23h

Post by CircleCycle » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:59 am

race chat from 3rd stage before I opened the thread.....

Coroncina: ok open it maybe we will find how you can be off line almost all race and come on after an attack
CircleCycle: this is defamation and I'm thinking about reporting it
CircleCycle: of course
Coroncina: see you watch race from another account
CircleCycle: then attack earlier - i went home as fast as I can
Coroncina: and you come just after my attack
CircleCycle: then at some point I arrive at home and turn on the pc
CircleCycle: so what.... I miss the start because I have to work
Coroncina: nice concidence
Coroncina: again off and again on when I attack
CircleCycle: hi
Rockstar Inc: finally i made it :-)

luques

Post by luques » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:18 pm

You are a multi?

CircleCycle

Post by CircleCycle » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:31 pm

Of course not.
Are you stupid? Coro accused me of being one though. He also accused me of riding for another team in another tour (and openend a thread in fairplay section).
This is continuing bad behaviour and I asked fpc to do something against it. No more, no less.

luques

Post by luques » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:00 pm

CircleCycle wrote:Of course not.
Are you stupid? Coro accused me of being one though. He also accused me of riding for another team in another tour (and openend a thread in fairplay section).
This is continuing bad behaviour and I asked fpc to do something against it. No more, no less.
Then I don't see why you should care and keep listening to him.

It is his "credibility" that is affected, not your.

The case he opened wasn't even judged, even if in that case I perfectly understand his frustration for off-settings, that even if allowed are hated by the most of the community.

If he continues let us know, but actually I think that your fair play votes and your thousand races speak more than some false accusations. I would be more worried if this goes against newbies.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:51 pm

The problem is that in a way it's "intimidation" of other users. Now strong guys like CircleCycle might not feel intimidated by it, but poor weakish boys like Big Donkey for example? Or others....
So I do think that constant "multi accusation" after a certain point become something that should be looked at.

Btw, what do you mean with "not judged". Every accusation should be judged!
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!