Team Belloz / Tutti Frutti ... multi is back

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

chartreusecycle

Team Belloz / Tutti Frutti ... multi is back

Post by chartreusecycle » Tue May 31, 2016 9:53 am

Team Belloz back today on 10h race :

Like always he wait that the team fall in div 6-7,
while he was playing Giro with some other team most likely.

Now he got a 9 hill-rider team ready for TDF.

Could we please have an IP check ?
Paris - Roubaix 2016
Milan - San Remo 2015
Tour de France 2013

4x French Champion 2017, 2018, 2020
GP E3 Harelbeke 2020
2x Paris - Tours 2013, 2019
Gand - Wevelgem 2018
Amstel 2015
Fleche Wallonne 2015

Wookie

Re: Team Belloz / Tutti Frutti ... multi is back

Post by Wookie » Tue May 31, 2016 11:57 am

team belloz with the same IP as TUTTIFRUTTI, FABIANO and forever, but the last three are already banned.
So at the moment no need to do something.

team belloz

Post by team belloz » Tue May 31, 2016 4:06 pm

I waited anxiously to see if my good friend CM crying again .... and my hopes were quickly rewarded.
2 things:
1 This is not a public pillory!
Since Wookie is allowed to checking, he is asked not to publicly disclose the private information of the users who must remain confidential. Therefore try to respect more the privacy, I think you have a chat for fair play use it.
2 after what happened last year when I was told I could play, I bought a license and after that I was banned, I warn you right now that if anyone wants to ban my team I will turn to authority lodging a complaint for online scam.

team belloz

Post by team belloz » Tue May 31, 2016 4:29 pm

ORA PER RIEPILOGARE PER QUELLI CHE SI FANNO IDEE STRANE VOGLIO CONDIVIDERE CON VOI QUELLO CHE E' SUCCESSO REALMENTE!!!

Re: TUTTIFRUTTI case

Sent: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:25 pm
To: team belloz

team belloz wrote:
Subject: TUTTIFRUTTI case

lesossies wrote:
4 teams with same IP (TUTTIFRUTTI, team belloz and 2 others ) have been first banned until the problem has been clarified.

Good Morning,
use google to translate so excuse the mistakes.
I saw that my account has been banned, reading the forum I realized that the prosecution is to have the usual ip other users.
That's correct work in an office where there are several colleagues who were playing, to RSF.
L 'ip is obviously the same, but if you could check the Mac Address you would realize that it is different.
Talking with colleagues who do not play more, they assured me that it was a topic already treated, in fact some users were well aware of this situation (FL team, Alkworld, Luques, Auxilium turin, etc).
I hope I have clarified the situation and hope you can reactivate my account.
Team Belloz

Team Belloz now unbanned !

I HAVE PAID POINTS LICENCE TO BE ABLE TO RUN THE TDF
....... then as I ran from the tdf favorite, I found myself banned without anyone telling me the reason and the day after magically unbanned but with 30 minutes of the yellow jersey

Sent: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:25 am
To: lesossies

Good morning,
Yesterday I was banned again, so I'm told my sitter.
In fact I have lost all chance of winning the Tour.
This morning you have no unbanned me to write anything.
I deeply unfair to have undergone this treatment, especially since I lost time and money
Appearance explanations about.
team Belloz

reply to leso
Sent: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:12 am

by lesossies
Sorry for what happened, but I think I cannot correct it.
What can I do to help you. ( :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: )
leso

Sent: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:02 am
by team belloz
I'd like to know who materially me banned. If there is someone who has deliberately decided to harm me.
I would not like someone has used your pass to make a coward like that.
NO OTHER MESSAGE……….

Now RSF player friends leave to you the considerations, if it happened to you What would you have done?

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Tue May 31, 2016 4:55 pm

team belloz wrote: 1 This is not a public pillory!
Since Wookie is allowed to checking, he is asked not to publicly disclose the private information of the users who must remain confidential. Therefore try to respect more the privacy, I think you have a chat for fair play use it.
One Question:

which confidential information has Wookie published here?

you made several teams.
and wookie has merely stated that the other three are locked and thus there is no problem for the time!

team belloz

Post by team belloz » Tue May 31, 2016 5:20 pm

Hunsrueck wrote:
One Question:
I read the above statements regarding other account where he made assumptions which in my opinion should not have been made public, but requested the parties concerned.
If he is a judicial entity can not publicly accuse regardless, without having heard the parties concerned.
But perhaps in your country it works well, so if I now that I think you are a multi okay
you made several teams.
I did not do any team apart from this

and wookie has merely stated that the other three are locked and thus there is no problem for the time!

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Tue May 31, 2016 5:38 pm

team belloz wrote:
Hunsrueck wrote:
One Question:
I read the above statements regarding other account where he made assumptions which in my opinion should not have been made public, but requested the parties concerned.
If he is a judicial entity can not publicly accuse regardless, without having heard the parties concerned.
But perhaps in your country it works well, so if I now that I think you are a multi okay
you made several teams.
I did not do any team apart from this

you're even a funny guy.

what wookie posted are facts. Four teams with the same IP and three of them are locked.
strangely enough from the other three no one has ever reported or complained. i ask me why not?

And why has one of the aforementioned teams even the same password as Team Belloz? Big randomly or because of the simplicity in morals?
all very untrustworthy.

team belloz

Post by team belloz » Tue May 31, 2016 6:06 pm

I believe that if the committee has to be some situations, it must do and act according to the rules of the game and not give the suspect or multi not use common sense. I read the latest discussions of wookie with monaco and I did not like the way.

For the fact that you support that are multi blablabla I do not give anything.

for the history of passwords I hope the committee does not fairplay has a way to read it, because being players and not the owners of the game, could take action and deliberately jeopardize a team or edit it.
And honestly after what happened to me last year could also be successful.

YOU ARE A FUNNY
so much so that in the conversation that I posted on the TDF ban no one says anything. That's a real scandal, and I repeat if it were to happen again I denounce the owners of the game for cheating.

Wookie

Post by Wookie » Tue May 31, 2016 7:01 pm

Don't know why you're so angry. Actually what i wrote was for you and not against you.
And you're lying here. Of course you created other teams (same IP, pw etc)

And no, we can't see the exact passwords, just an code with many numbers and letters.

High Flyer

Post by High Flyer » Tue May 31, 2016 7:28 pm

In a time where many teams are having "brothers, sisters, cousins, bosses,workmates etc etc" playing with each-other but only announcing it after being questioned (and then some having same passowrd, ip, then aclaiming it was an old team, and then asking for 1 to be closed, I doubt anyone would sympathize or believe you.