Please ban Team GasGas

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

glasgowracing

Re: Please ban Team GasGas

Post by glasgowracing » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:30 pm

auxilium torino wrote:Glasgow, your idea was proposed several time, to buh, but he already say no, to this idea, don't know why, that i think is also a good idea...anyway that will be not a 100% solution, that you need only to be online, and you got the same result, like GasGas...destroy the race will still possible.
lose energie for setting follow, otherwise, will make the race open, conterattac will be harder, you need to be online, to setting follow at the right moment, or you risk to be to weak to follow, if you set that at start.
Of course it would not eliminate such behaviour, but it would make it more of a hassle for them.

I'm against such rules that weaken a team if offline. We should all be allowed to go to the bathroom or prepare a meal. Afterall we all (or most of us) have a life away from RSF. That's why I oppose such rules, that would need us to plan our day around RSF completely. You shouldn't have weaker riders just cause you go away from the keyboard for a couple of minutes, i.e. to get a pizza out of the oven, look after the children, have a internet outage or have a work commitment.

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:40 pm

do we need to change the rules only because gasgas want to destroy the game? is this the right way to solve a problem?

normally, in 99 of 100 races, rsf works really good. i think it´s not the right way to change the rsf rules. i think the right way is to ban or resett the gamekiller gasgas.

by the way, we spoke a lot about changing the online quote. more then one time. and buhmann does not want to change it. so no need to talk about it here. it´s better to talk about gasgas, a manager with more then one team (it looks like that) who just want to destroy the race of other manager. he do not want to win, he just want to kill the game/fun by his riding...
RV Allagen. Qualität seit 2006. Erfolg seit 2006.

Moscow Team Pro

Post by Moscow Team Pro » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:47 pm

the conduct of the race of GasGas has ruined the race at all, then maybe he would have won the same being the favorite, but surely there would have been more battle!

Unfortunately, people like me, who works a lot, often only one opportunity to take a day and often not, because if I had a choice I would avoid ever Gasgas ...

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:52 pm

glasgowracing wrote:
auxilium torino wrote:Glasgow, your idea was proposed several time, to buh, but he already say no, to this idea, don't know why, that i think is also a good idea...anyway that will be not a 100% solution, that you need only to be online, and you got the same result, like GasGas...destroy the race will still possible.
lose energie for setting follow, otherwise, will make the race open, conterattac will be harder, you need to be online, to setting follow at the right moment, or you risk to be to weak to follow, if you set that at start.
Of course it would not eliminate such behaviour, but it would make it more of a hassle for them.

I'm against such rules that weaken a team if offline. We should all be allowed to go to the bathroom or prepare a meal. Afterall we all (or most of us) have a life away from RSF. That's why I oppose such rules, that would need us to plan our day around RSF completely. You shouldn't have weaker riders just cause you go away from the keyboard for a couple of minutes, i.e. to get a pizza out of the oven, look after the children, have a internet outage or have a work commitment.
this is not only a rule against offliner, that you lose energie if you setting follow, also if you are online.
I don't remember all the topic, but was an intresting one.
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:46 pm

Moscow Team Pro wrote:the conduct of the race of GasGas has ruined the race at all, then maybe he would have won the same being the favorite, but surely there would have been more battle!

Unfortunately, people like me, who works a lot, often only one opportunity to take a day and often not, because if I had a choice I would avoid ever Gasgas ...
We shouldn't be forced to have to try to avoid certain teams. Unless they are too good of course :-)

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:50 pm

auxilium torino wrote:i find the thread :D

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=213&hilit=follow
I see what you mean now. Actually I think this would worsen the GasGas situation, as me i.e. would only follow others and GasGas would save energy by following me.

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:03 am

offtopic: i am not sure if i understand the following thread.

am i right with: you are losing power, when you click on follow other riders, even when nobody attacks? (kurz auf deutsch, ich brech mir hier einen ab. verliert man also schon kraft, wenn man auf folgen klickt? also ohne das es eine attacke gibt, einfach nur weil man dann ja in positionskampf ist usw? das hätte zur folge, das man sich nur ab und zu verhängen kann, weil man sonst zu viel kraft verliert und gar nicht mehr folgen könnte. das fände ich interessant. das würde verlangen, dass man ständig online ist um sich gegebenenfalls zu verhängen. das wäre schon wirklich interessant)

Quick

Post by Quick » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:25 pm

Allagen wrote:offtopic: i am not sure if i understand the following thread.

am i right with: you are losing power, when you click on follow other riders, even when nobody attacks? (kurz auf deutsch, ich brech mir hier einen ab. verliert man also schon kraft, wenn man auf folgen klickt? also ohne das es eine attacke gibt, einfach nur weil man dann ja in positionskampf ist usw? das hätte zur folge, das man sich nur ab und zu verhängen kann, weil man sonst zu viel kraft verliert und gar nicht mehr folgen könnte. das fände ich interessant. das würde verlangen, dass man ständig online ist um sich gegebenenfalls zu verhängen. das wäre schon wirklich interessant)
In simple words: Make the overpowered sectrick even more overpowered.
J-Czucz hype train

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:09 pm

sehr schön, der multi von gasgas, rc luk, deckt sich aktuell fein mit talenten ein. man wann wird der denn endlich mal ausm verkehr genommen?

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:22 pm

+1 It's annoying to see a multi/farmer pay 20% more than the second best offer...
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Eagle

Post by Eagle » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:24 pm

Würde gerne noch Lumbi hinzufügen, gleiche Schmarotzerfahrweise!
| ( o )( o ) | Spongebob

/ ( o )( o ) \ Patrick

( ( o )( o ) ) Thadeus

|( o )| |( o )| Eugene

RS Ostfriesland

Post by RS Ostfriesland » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Jupp! Zum kotzen sowas!
http://www.jans-fotogalerien.de

Anonymer RSFler: ich trink glaub ich 2 mal im jahr alk und einmal resette ich :-D

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:08 pm

rc luk hat wieder zugeschlagen, 1 mio über marktwert. 56-72-78-50-56 56reg

sein teamaufbau wird wieder genauso wie bei gasgas (vor 3 wochen hatten beide quasi das gleiche team aus 3-4 starken klassikern, bergstarken flachfahrern).

finde es schon ziemlich käse, auch wenn die keine rennen zusammen fahren, dass der so den jugendmarkt leerkauft mit absolut hirnrissigen preisen, nur um dann nächstes jahr bei den klassikern wieder angemeldet zu sein, als favorit, um sich dann an ein team zu hängen, selbst kein tempo zu fahren, nur um das rennen von anderen zu zerstören ...

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Ich sehe bei RC Luk keine fairplay Regel Verletzung und er fährt seit 12 Monaten regelmässig .

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Die Parallelen zwischen RC Luk und GasGas sind schon bemerkenswert.
Aber man muss hier jedoch, wie auch in anderen vergleichbaren Fällen, die FC-Mitglieder und RSF-Bosse in Schutz nehmen. Wie will man, auch bei gleicher IP beweisen, dass diese Accounts von der gleichen Person gemanagt werden?

Vielleicht sollten wir, statt eines Chats, ein Webcam-Meeting haben :-)

Quick

Post by Quick » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:00 pm

glasgowracing wrote:Die Parallelen zwischen RC Luk und GasGas sind schon bemerkenswert.
Aber man muss hier jedoch, wie auch in anderen vergleichbaren Fällen, die FC-Mitglieder und RSF-Bosse in Schutz nehmen. Wie will man, auch bei gleicher IP beweisen, dass diese Accounts von der gleichen Person gemanagt werden?

Vielleicht sollten wir, statt eines Chats, ein Webcam-Meeting haben :-)
Fotos mit beweiß(evtl ein papier mit usernamen drauf) and die mods schicken funktioniert sonst wunderbar. Wer das nicht will, obwohl er unter multiverdacht ist, muss dann wohl gesperrt werden.
J-Czucz hype train