Abusing language at Vuelta a Jalisco 2nd stage

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Golden State Team

Abusing language at Vuelta a Jalisco 2nd stage

Post by Golden State Team » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:18 pm

Hello Fairness-team,

on the second stage of the Vuelta a Jalisco, 11am, I was in a group in front with one rider of PKMN RumbleBoxHolic and two riders of GUDE LAUNE. After an attack of PKMN I helped GUDE LAUNE to catch the leader. PKMN critized me for helping the favourite. Since then, I can live with that.

On the final km in the stage, PKMN had his captain in front, one minute advanced to the group of the other favourites. I helped them, because I thought it's the best thing for my riders. Then came following quote from PKMN.
PKMN RumbleBoxHolic: Golden State you are really useless
How can he allow himself to describe me as useless? I don't know him ersonally, he don't know me. I always try to be nice to other poeple. Even if I'M angry on some situations in the game, I don't use language like that. Even later, when I told him that I'm angry on this sentence, he didn't apologize, no, he defendes his sentence:
PKMN RumbleBoxHolic: It is the reality
This is the way, how c4f, a great game, loses their players and new teams. Brath Rhum Factory later described my tactical mistake, and THAT helped me. Thanks again for this.

Just wanted to tell, decide whatever you want. But I won't accept abusive language against me.

NicoVanarlo

Re: Abusing language at Vuelta a Jalisco 2nd stage

Post by NicoVanarlo » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:34 pm

It's true, poke was really aggressive today. He should receive a big big fine for his words!

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:46 pm

And ? You finish cry in your corner Golden State ? Do you want a kleenex ? You was useless this morning, assume, not a problem to play bad some days !
But...more 6 months you play RSF, 89 races, 2 wins. You are not really a newbie and I talk you when I talk at all others managers in this game. But maybe since tomorrow I can make exception and show you what a really aggressive way of talking ?
Or maybe for you to seem aggressive don't put a Bisounours at the end of each sentences is enough for you. Sorry.

You was useless, it is the reality =) :D

Better like that ? =)

Golden State Team

Post by Golden State Team » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:57 am

@Fairness-Team: Hope you see that as another sign. So, any decision?

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:09 pm

Well Golden.. I saw the race yesterday (And I will watch today)

Pokemon didn't insulted you, sometimes teams talk each other, there is who try to take advantage from that and who try to help the others, and belive me Pokemon is one of the less team who try to help without take advantage
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Golden State Team

Post by Golden State Team » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:35 pm

Pirkio wrote:Well Golden.. I saw the race yesterday (And I will watch today)

Pokemon didn't insulted you, sometimes teams talk each other, there is who try to take advantage from that and who try to help the others, and belive me Pokemon is one of the less team who try to help without take advantage
Well, maybe he's doing this, but allows this to call me "useless"?

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:38 pm

Good joke. Poke is one of the worst, yelling NO TEMPO, without bothering to explain WHY. And often the explanation would just be: It doesn't help him.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:37 pm

Robyklebt wrote:

Good joke. Poke is one of the worst, yelling NO TEMPO, without bothering to explain WHY. And often the explanation would just be: It doesn't help him.
Stupid Ape. I am not one of the worst, I am the worst !!!!
Golden State Team wrote:

Well, maybe he's doing this, but allows this to call me "useless"?
You was "useful" maybe yesterday ?

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:04 pm

Golden State Team wrote:@Fairness-Team: Hope you see that as another sign. So, any decision?
usually a thread has to be opened in the internal fairness area...then the members have to vote...and then you got to wait for Buhmann till anything happens...and Buhmann's time...well, can take a while till he reacts
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour