Team shared by father+son

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Rockstar Inc

Team shared by father+son

Post by Rockstar Inc » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:47 pm

interested in your opinions...

Account: Hansa
shared by father and son
may i quote some sentences from todays chat
Rockstar Inc: just want to know what others think...i think it's kind of bullshit...maybe i'm alone with this opinion :-)
PKMN RumbleBoxHolic: strong Metzig
Hansa: klar
Chense: jetz geh aber gefälligst raus ;)
Blues Racing: so you can stop with Kutti
Hansa: you can open a thread also if they they it is not ok than we don´t change our accounts then my dad sit me all days where i am at sport it is no difference
IleDeFrance : pk truciu a laché putain ? :(
Chense: also no prob for me :P bigger prob for me hansa riding in front :D
Blues Racing: does the father have an account, too?
PKMN RumbleBoxHolic: bah Hansa allways said that so no problem I think
US Avesa: lol, imo I think it's not a pb at all :)
Rockstar Inc: maybe i open a thread...just to know what others think...fc, buhmann, community etc...
Hansa: but much teams know about this and there never was a problem with it
Hansa: don´t know i never said it to him maybe he know maybe not
Rockstar Inc: buhmann knows about this?
Hansa: don´t think it is a problem nothing written in the rules about this but xou can ask buhman if you don´t like it franco
PKMN RumbleBoxHolic: enough to reachkm 186 ^^
PKMN RumbleBoxHolic: XD
Chense: i dont say anything about this :D
PKMN RumbleBoxHolic: hum not a lol
Hansa: sometimes bacause there are some days in the week i can´t ride because i go to practice this day my dad ride
Chense: power for hartert?
Rockstar Inc: soem races you ride, some races your father riders...kind of bullshit imo
Rockstar Inc: -r
Rockstar Inc: you change the person who controls the team regularly don't your?
PKMN RumbleBoxHolic: SM what are you doing nobrain ?
Rockstar Inc: still this account-sharing?
Hansa: sitting at a tour is allowed :D
PKMN RumbleBoxHolic: Lol
Chense: account sharing xd
Chense: account sitting!!!!! ban him!!!! :) :D:D:D
Hansa: but at giro and Vuelta i will ride myself
Hansa: :D
Hansa: _D
Hansa: i will participate at the tour but i won´t ride my father will ride there because i´m not here
US Avesa: I hope too, tbh...
PKMN RumbleBoxHolic: hum
PKMN RumbleBoxHolic: certainly Hansa
Hansa: i hope we ride a gt together in 2013
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

glasgowracing

Re: Team shared by father+son

Post by glasgowracing » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:21 pm

I think that's fine.

Biggest reason: You can not ban something which can not be controlled. Noone will notice when your Rockstars are controlled by Gildo Horn for a day.

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:31 am

The rules don't say:"you can't play with your son/father"
The rule say you have to play for your team..

So it's 100% fair untill they play for own interest
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:53 am

Two rules could be touched here:
1) "You are only allowed to have one team."
As long as the father doesn't have a seperate team now, it would not be violated. If he has another team, rule 2 may also come into play.
2) "Sitting is not allowed in one-day races."
If the father has his own team as well, I would call it a breach of rules, if he'd ride in a one-day race with team Hansa. If not, it's just two persons sharing one team, which is not mentioned anywhere in the rules (as far as I know) and from my point of view is totally ok.

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:03 am

Alkworld wrote:Two rules could be touched here:
1) "You are only allowed to have one team."
As long as the father doesn't have a seperate team now, it would not be violated. If he has another team, rule 2 may also come into play.
2) "Sitting is not allowed in one-day races."
If the father has his own team as well, I would call it a breach of rules, if he'd ride in a one-day race with team Hansa. If not, it's just two persons sharing one team, which is not mentioned anywhere in the rules (as far as I know) and from my point of view is totally ok.
Exactomundo.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Jockelsteam

Post by Jockelsteam » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:09 am

So I understand the excitement never, 2 managers and a team is nothing bad. Since there are far worse things than you should have a discussion. Pillepalle. Did you really nothing better to do with your time

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:14 am

Jockelsteam wrote:So I understand the excitement never, 2 managers and a team is nothing bad. Since there are far worse things than you should have a discussion. Pillepalle. Did you really nothing better to do with your time
nothing else has been written so far... So where does your excitement come from?
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Jockelsteam

Post by Jockelsteam » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:19 am

team fl wrote:
Jockelsteam wrote:So I understand the excitement never, 2 managers and a team is nothing bad. Since there are far worse things than you should have a discussion. Pillepalle. Did you really nothing better to do with your time
nothing else has been written so far... So where does your excitement come from?

What I mean by that! Did he benefit from it? Obstructs other teams in? I'd say no. So this thread is useless right? So what is known as The Crucible

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:26 am

Jockelsteam wrote:
team fl wrote:
What I mean by that! Did he benefit from it? Obstructs other teams in? I'd say no. So this thread is useless right? So what is known as The Crucible
You might know all details, I don't. What we are discussing about here is, if there is a breach of our rules about multi accounts. And as this is one of the most discussed topics here, I'd call it totally not useless. You may also ignore it, if you're really not interested.

Jockelsteam

Post by Jockelsteam » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:08 pm

Alkworld wrote:
Jockelsteam wrote:
team fl wrote:
You might know all details, I don't. What we are discussing about here is, if there is a breach of our rules about multi accounts. And as this is one of the most discussed topics here, I'd call it totally not useless. You may also ignore it, if you're really not interested.
Ok I keep myself out of there. So when I ask someone if he goes with my team because I have no time a multi. Then we must also be yes. Is the same principle. I thought Multiaccount unit, a manager and two teams. The start in a race. So I can ride no more big tours because I have maybe three or four times to the same sitter. That's my reasoning. And I'm sorry if I'm someone went to the Spirit. 'm Quiet

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:24 pm

Jockelsteam wrote:
Alkworld wrote:
Jockelsteam wrote:
team fl wrote:nothing else has been written so far... So where does your excitement come from?
Ok I keep myself out of there. So when I ask someone if he goes with my team because I have no time a multi. Then we must also be yes. Is the same principle. I thought Multiaccount unit, a manager and two teams. The start in a race. So I can ride no more big tours because I have maybe three or four times to the same sitter. That's my reasoning. And I'm sorry if I'm someone went to the Spirit. 'm Quiet
You are drawing the wrong conclusions here. Read my 1st post again thoroughly, I was raising some questions:
1) If the father plays with "Hansa" in a one-day race and has a separate team, it's against a rule in my opinion.
2) If he has an own team and sits "Hansa" in a GT everyday, you could call that a multi account. But this one is less obvious and should be discussed.
3) If the father has no seperate team and they share the account, I have no problem at all with it.
All this strongly depends on his father having a seperate team or not.

Jockelsteam

Post by Jockelsteam » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:33 pm

Since I fully agree with you. But Hansa is a fair sportsman whether father or son now. I do not do things so inclined. Alkworld and I just wanted something bad. But your doubts are determined

Buhmann

Post by Buhmann » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:03 pm

I don´t see any problem with sharing an account...we don´t want that two brothers (or a son with his father) are riding a race together because of the same IP. So then we should accept this way to ride. My opinion.