Akurojin-no-hi team attac britain 20 hours field 2

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Pokemon Club

Re: Akurojin-no-hi team attac britain 20 hours field 2

Post by Pokemon Club » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:46 pm

auxilium torino wrote:taka have already several topic here in firplay, Glasgow, Multi, insult, team attac, and this time was not only the team attac, but after the warning, he don't stop , but still riding, he tale a big advantage, that not allowed athers team to fight for red, for example, and he say also, that is not intresting that others team say is a team attac, he will not stop to ride...you think is ok?, then, if we let be this time, what make should be wait next time?
And the big penalty wasn't enough for that to punish him ? I am surprise, you ban him for old stories (he wasn't punish for that ?) when, meanwhile, you give him a place in the fair-play comittee ? Really funny.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:56 pm

What's this story about Taka in the fairness committee??? Never heard that one until this affair started when all of the sudden Aux and RVB seem to say that he is in the committee. Which, I can't really believe...Must be a translation error somewhere. But ok, lets get the facts straight at least....
Is Taka in the fairness committee?
If yes, lets try to declare Buhmann legally insane (Aux AND Taka in the FC should convince every doctor of that) and steal the game from him :lol:
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:06 pm

tha only person that can choise FK mamber is Buhmann, poke, and i know that Taka was in FK, first, because he write post in chat as FK, second, he can check us vote, third, he say also he is Member.

and no, he was not already punish before, we closed an eye, because was a newbye, for the first team attac, we closed an eye about the first 4 multi, because after that we spoked he declare that have several multi, and let 3 delete,but now this team is another one.

And i don't think that a temporary ban is too much, but a good chance to him to think what make wrong, prblem can be that he think is right about their beahviour
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:47 pm

too much unread topics...
auuxilium torino wrote:tha only person that can choise FK mamber is Buhmann, poke, and i know that Taka was in FK, first, because he write post in chat as FK, second, he can check us vote, third, he say also he is Member.
Wrong.
and actually all what you write is wrong i'm too tired to read all your shit
auuxilium torino wrote:And i don't think
@aux :
1-Learn english it's very usefull
2-you're right , you "'don't think" you admite that you don't have a brain ?good
3-temporary ban only ?
4-don't need my team back...I don't play and your FRIENDS play with 2 3 and YOU KNOW that...
4-fuck you
5-if some pepole dosen't like "4" , "4" for them too

AlmavivaItalia

Post by AlmavivaItalia » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:01 pm

cataracs wrote:@aux :
1-Learn english it's very usefull
i think that about english, a lot of us (me inside) should learn better:

there are at least 10 posts with team ATTAC...

so:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associatio ... %27_Action

everybody speak about this association?

so, why ban?

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:40 am

About the fairplay jury membership..

I think he used a friend team..
Some days ago this appears in the fairplay chat
r QUICK<15:21>: sadly.
r QUICK<15:21>: you are one
r QUICK<15:21>: who is a fairplay comitee member?

So I'm pretty sure this is him (no vote from him just writing) Maybe is time for a fuNking list of all the fuNking members of the funKing jury? Thanks.

@(alma atac di merda!)
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Quick

Post by Quick » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:43 pm

Hmm? That was me being sad about aux still judging about other teams. As i said about 10times by now i refuse to work with him together. He just isnt objective. More concrete: i dont think he tries to be objective. Though he is a useful multihunter he prooved me that he's the false one for the FC. Discussions with him are nearly impossible... but ok.
It began with him beeing linked to a multi-sitting-affair with pirati(i think). He never said something concrete to this topic... there he died for me in the FC. Simple.
Last edited by Quick on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
J-Czucz hype train

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Ah, IMO he tries. It's just the neurons and stuff that don't connect properly.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:12 pm

I want my team back

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:26 pm

a ban , a temporary ban or even a big big fine is too much for me...in my knowledge it wasn't a team attack ,from thhe race chat:
auxilium torino wrote:Akurojin-no-hi: I ATTACKEN IN A 6% IT ISN'T A TEAM ATTACK
that means i was 200% sure it's not against the rules...and when i read the rules one more time RIGHT NOW there is nothing wrong with what i did :
http://www.cycling4freaks.com/radsport/ ... p#fairness
-rule nr 1 :....................................
-rule nr 2 :....................................
-rule nr 3 :..................................
*Limitation :
1-..............................
2-.............................
3 i translate :-These limits do not apply during climbs 4% or more
4 -.............................
so delete that part or change it or whatever...

In the same tour stage 1 : Saxo Russian attacked in km30 , 1% , 5riders,auxilium torino who were playing with rvb sport accounts told him in italian to stop and blabla...10-15kms after he droped /when i attacked he comes immediatly saying " stop stop ok you got a fine"...i didn't stop cause i was SURE it was not a team attack but 15kms later my riders were caught and they lost 1minute in the final.....why a ban for me and not even a thread for the other italian team ?

auxilium torino wrote:tha only person that can choise FK mamber is Buhmann, poke, and i know that Taka was in FK, first, because he write post in chat as FK, second, he can check us vote, third, he say also he is Member.

and no, he was not already punish before, we closed an eye, because was a newbye, for the first team attac, we closed an eye about the first 4 multi, because after that we spoked he declare that have several multi, and let 3 delete,but now this team is another one.

And i don't think that a temporary ban is too much, but a good chance to him to think what make wrong, prblem can be that he think is right about their beahviour
cataracs wrote:Wrong.
I'm not in that thing you call FK , just a bug...
MrVeeshan wrote:Great new , TAKA is nefarious since too long time and have him away for few days will make the game more pleasant 8-)
Learn the game...
team fl wrote::D :D :mrgreen: :roll: ... :D

my stomach hurts... :!:
that post= ??
not the right thread maybe

Off topic maybe , but he was in the same race and the team attack was against him then :
check the ip from "rvb sprot" with tutti or whoever or do a "Pharmakologisches Waterboarding" for aux he'll talk....very strong team,great palmares,great way of riding...impossible he's a newbie.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conclusion : I WANT MY TEAM BACK !

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:19 pm

cataracs wrote:I'm not in that thing you call FK , just a bug...
Then write to Buhmann to correct that bug instead of using it, however you are actually using it, or whatever this means actually.

Plus, how do you manage to be in the chat if you have no team?
Old design, ok, but you were in it in the new design too.... (time) =old design. <time>=new design

As for your defence... why not write that first?
Second: Old unclear translation by leso, known, has had complaints, hopefully he does something about it now.
Third: Sorry, you're language says ENGLISH. So for me, english should count for you. And in the english section it's clear.
Fair Play Rules (Actualised 5.5.2010):
Clearly forbidden team attacks are:
1. Attack (no following) with more than 2 riders of one team at the same km out of the same group.
This rule is deactivated for the last 10 km of every race.

2. Successful attack (no following) with more than 5 different riders of one team during 20 km ( out of the same group) if these riders end up in the same group.
This rule is deactivated in the second half of every race.

3. Chained Attacks.
More than 2 riders of a team, who, through attack or following, escape out of a group.
This rule is deactivated if more than 10 riders from at least.4 teams are represented or if the original group has less than 15 riders.
This rule is deactivated too, in the last 20km of a race and if the road rises 4% and more.

No exception for offline players!

Other fair-play rules:
- It is forbidden to be sitted in 1 day races
- unrealistic arrangements are not allowed
- every team must do the best for his team . Separation of private and RSF is required.
- read the fair-play article at www.radsportfreaks.com/radsport/anleitung.php#fairness

IPs are controlled during races and if some correspond, that will be shown for all players.
If you choose english, for whatever reason as official language that is displayed on your teampage, then, for you English counts. Not french. Should have chosen french if you wanted that defence IMO.

As for the ban, as I said above.... unjust and overkill.

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Giving the old design as reference is bullshit. you accepted the rules before you rode THAT race and this is just some days/weeks ago, which means you accepted the current rules (and that in the english version because you chose English as language). So thats just totally bullshit argumentation.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:44 pm

you're writing bullshit not me @math
1-I don't read rules every time i register for a race cause it does not change i just click on "accept" directly...(lots of players do that)
2-I have the British flag yes , but all what i see is written in french: set "English" in profile than click on the french flag on the top at rigth you'll see...

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:46 pm

difference
Saxo make a team attac, is a new player, that see you make a team attac the day before, and copy your attac
Saxo let their rider stop , you NO!
You answer you are not intresting in what i say, and you want still riding, after the team attac

you speak in the normal chat with others french players, and you say that you KNOW that a team attac was, but you don't want stop anyway!

Was not your first team attac, maybe the first with this team, but not the first for you, and you have enough experience to know that.

the teamattac alone is not the reason for the Ban, the whole beahviour is that!

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:46 pm

cataracs wrote:you're writing bullshit not me @math
1-I don't read rules every time i register for a race cause it does not change i just click on "accept" directly...(lots of players do that)
2-I have the British flag yes , but all what i see is written in french: set "English" in profile than click on the french flag on the top at rigth you'll see...
no you dont but you accept it every time when you race, so you get judged for breaking the current rules and not the 4 year old version you quote. And the French rules now are different too then those you quoted
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Plus, how do you manage to be in the chat if you have no team?
Old design, ok, but you were in it in the new design too.... (time) =old design. <time>=new design.
a bug too

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:55 pm

@aux : Saxo did a team attaCK the 1st race and the day after me, he didn't learn from me....
in the chat with french players wrong too , i asked pokemon if it was a team attaCK that day...
not my first team attaCK yes , i said before i did that kind of attaCKs many times before cause i didn't know that's against the rules...
the ban not for the team attaCK ? ok .
@flock : yes , i know that's a team attack or whatever you want...i'm cheater....

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:32 pm

Ah, but here is your mistake Taka:
It doesn't matter if you see it in Mongolian or in Greek.

By putting English as your language, for whatever reason, you tell the world that you are an english speaker. It's just for being cool? Don't want the french flag? No special reason? Doesn't matter, this language becomes your language. THAT'S what that flag is there for. To show the other players what language you speak, in what language they can talk with you. New player, oh, English. Oh, German. Oh, French. So that's your language. For everything, incl. fairness rules.

As for: You asked Poke if it was one: Correct. The nobel prize winner even posted that exchange:
Pokemon Club<20:55>: mdrr
Akurojin-no-hi<20:55>: il fais quoi là lui...si ct pas un multi...
Pokemon Club<20:54>: mais vachement drole la reaction du Aux
Akurojin-no-hi<20:54>: lol
Akurojin-no-hi<20:54>: moi j'arette pas !
Pokemon Club<20:54>: ouaip s'en est une lol
Akurojin-no-hi<20:54>: c une team attaque ?lol
Poke says: Yes, it's one. You said, I don't stop. So why didn't you if Poke tells you it's one? Like everybody else told you it seems.

As for Aux argumentation....

-
you speak in the normal chat with others french players, and you say that you KNOW that a team attac was, but you don't want stop anyway!
Proof that he knew? This chat thing here certainly doesn't prove that at all, if anything it might be a strong indice that Taka didn't know.
-
Saxo make a team attac, is a new player, that see you make a team attac the day before, and copy your attac
What idiocy. So Taka is to blame? Pay attention with how stupid you want your argumentation to get Aux, it might backfire one of these days. Insults? I saw Aux do it, I copied it (ok not me, but everybody that started after you). Taka can say that, no problem. And then according to your "logic" YOU are to blame. As one of the most profilic insulters in the game. Which you yourself interestingly enough don't even realize. Get your shit together and try to use what little brain you have. Saxo did a team attack, he DECIDED to do it, not Taka. Because of Taka he thought it was ok? He should read the rules. He then seems to have let fall, all ok, no need for a fine or anything, but trying to use that for the second time now as an argument against Taka is just disgusting.
Was not your first team attac, maybe the first with this team, but not the first for you, and you have enough experience to know that.
And this has to do with the case exactly what? Where are the fines etc for his other team attacks? If they are there, sure, even without fines, just documented cases, then it's important, If not... then it's irrelevant. And if even a 1% of your judgement in this case was based on "it's not the first time" and there are no other documented Taka team attack cases, then you have once again proven that your the wrong guy to sit in that committee. Or any other committee btw.
the teamattac alone is not the reason for the Ban, the whole beahviour is that!
Ah... another problem here then. So instead of making x cases for x offenses, you just make one and decide that all together it's enough for a ban, temporary or whatever? Wrong approach. Especially since behaviour is so wide... can mean anything. Which behaviour is a fairness problem? Calling you brainless? I don't think so. What's your take on that one? What exactly is the "behaviour" problem that led to his banning? No need to tell me..... but that should be clarified in the FC. I'm sure it isn't, no, I'm not in the committee and don't know the cool bugs, just a guess... Because behaviour.... you know what, I'm fairly sure a different committee would find your behaviour generally deserving of a fine too. (Mine too of course) You REALLY want to have bans, not even fines, bans, on the basis on something as loose as general behaviour?

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Why does one team attack lead to a ban and another one does not even get punished?
This seems unjust and looks like it is a personal issue, rather than an intent to provide fairness.

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:24 pm

meine english ist schlecht, deswegen versuche ich zum erklaeren auf deutsch, Glasgow

Teamattack, ok, man stop tempo, lass eine-zwei-drei fahrer fallen, wieviel sind notig um die situation in ordnung zu bringen.

ist die reaktion schneller, man, bring kaum vorteile, ist alles in ordnung, bring vorteile, man bekommt eine strafe.

ist der spieler eine newbye, man erklaert mit viel geduld um 180es mal das nicht in ordnung ist, warum und darum, dann immer nach vorteile nach wird gehandelt, naturlich wird die strafe etwas niedriges sein, falls eine gibt, entgegen die umstanden.

teamattack, man stop nicht, wird gewahrnt von mehrere spieler das ein team attack ist, antwort ist: mir egal, ich ziehe durch, weil ich will X und Y gewinnen, ist man schon genung erfahren, rund um die 500 rennen, beleidigt die andere spieler, weil zu him gesagt wird das muss die team attack stoppen, ist einsichtig, weil auch nach der topic hier, statt sich zu entschuldigen zum seine falsche benehmung, ist trotzdem der meinung das sein recht war so zu handeln...das war die motivation zum die zeitliches sperre.

frage, falls ich was klaue, in ein laden, komm die polizei, versucht mich zu verhaften, ich schalge ein polizist an boden, beleidige die andere, und beleidige die richter, see nicht ein das klauen ist nicht in ordnung, ist die straffmass die gleiche als ich entschuldige mich, und nehme ich die gestohlen nicht mit?

klar, das die beispiel etwas hart ist, aber ist nur hier zum helfen zu verstehen...

ok, mein deutsch ist nicht viel besser, aber ich glaube kann man verstehen

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:37 pm

Ok seriously, about the fairplay rule nr 3.

DAMN YOU ALL, IT HAS BEEN CORRECTED YEARS AGO.
(who is the first one to bring this up here... hmm let me think, or no, better not... :roll: )

Checking now and seeing there is a difference between the race-inscription page and the game-rule page. But ok, here it is:

1- inscription page
Attaques interdites:
1. Attaque (pas suivre) de plus de 2 coureurs d´une même équipe, au même km et du même groupe.Cette régle est annulée pendant les 10 derniers kms de chaque course.
2. Attaques (pas suivre) avec succés de plus de 5 coureurs différents d´une même équipe au cours de 20km.Cette régle n´est valable que pour la 1ére moitié de la course.
3. Attaques enchainées d´équipes :Définition: coureurs d´une même équipe qui par attaque et/ou par enchainement se retrouvent dans un groupe d´echappés.Limite: Plus de 2 coureurs d´une équipe lors d´une attaque au cours d´un km . Si cela se passe (accidentellement), les équipes concernées doivent laisser aussitôt retomber leurs coureurs jusqu´á concurrence de 2 coureurs par équipe.
Limitations pour la règle no.3:Ces limites ne valent pas si le groupe d´origine d´ou sort l´échappée a moins de 15 coureurs.Ces limites ne valent pas si l´échappée contient plus de 10 coureurs et plus de 3 équipes.Ces limites ne valent pas pendant les montèes de 4% et plus.Ces limites ne valent pas pendant les derniers 20kms de chaque course.Il ne sera pas fait d´exception pour les équipes dirigées en automatique/offline.Le protocole de course est déterminant pour évaluer la situation et décider des conséquences !
Pretty clear with "limitation FOR RULE NR 3" written there.

Page called "details" (rules, FAQ, whatever):
Régles de Fairplay:

actualisées le 5.3.2008
Attaques interdites:
1. Attaque (pas suivre) de plus de 2 coureurs d´une même équipe, au même km et du même groupe.
Cette régle ne vaut pendant les 10 derniers kms de chaque course.

2. Attaques (pas suivre) avec succés de plus de 5 coureurs différents d´une même équipe au cours de 20km.
Cette régle n´est valable que pour la 1ére moitié de la course.

3. Attaques par enchainements :
Definition: Attaque de plus de 2 coureurs d´une équipe au cours d´un km, soit par attaque(2 max.), soit par enchainement .
Cette règle ne vaut pas si le groupe d´origine d´ou vient l´échapée a moins de 15 coureurs ou si l´échappée contient plus de 10 coureurs et plus de 3 équipes.
Elle ne vaut pas non plus pendant les montèes de 4% et plus, ainsi que pendant les derniers 20kms de chaque course.
Si cela se passe (accidentellement), les équipes concernées doivent laisser aussitôt retomber leurs coureurs
jusqu´á concurrence de 2 coureurs par équipe.

Il ne sera pas fait d´exception pour les équipes dirigées en automatique/offline.

Le protocole de course est déterminant pour évaluer la situation et décider des conséquences!
THIS RULE, not THESE rules. And watch the spaces in the text. Does it seem linked to rule nr 1 or 2?

But you motherkicking idiots are still bringing it up because there USED TO BE a problem 2 or 3 years ago, instead of simply checking what's written right now. Unbelievable.

Nonetheless, this whole rule (well, the 10 riders/4 teams thing especially) is completely idiotic and should be changed. For everyone.

Edith says I should slap everyone excepted Flocke, who seems to agree with me on both the points I mentionned. Good guy :D
Last edited by NoPikouze on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Quick

Post by Quick » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:41 pm

NoPikouze wrote:...
TL;DR:
FUCKITY FUCK FUCK. IDIOTS. FUCK! MOTHERFUCKERS.

Edit: Nopik edited the bad languague out of his post. :P
Last edited by Quick on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J-Czucz hype train

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:16 pm

But you motherkicking idiots are still bringing it up because there USED TO BE a problem 2 or 3 years ago, instead of simply checking what's written right now. Unbelievable.
Didn't bother checking since it's irrelevant since Taka's language is.... ENGLISH!

Edith says I should slap everyone excepted Flocke, who seems to agree with me on both the points I mentionned. Good guy :D
Slap meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :P :P :P :P

And back on topic:

Taka: T'es taka toi.... And since you seem to have found a huge quantity of bugs, at least write Buhmann or lesossies a PN explaining what bugs they are and how you use them (not in public since everybody looking in the FC would kind of be strange... and all banned guys unbanned too. )

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:23 pm

since ape dosen' understand that MY LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH i close this point...back to the rules :English,French or Japenese i didn't know that was a team attack, i confused these things written in rule 3 with other rules...and I'm not the only one , lots of players more experienced than me cofuse too...

Quick

Post by Quick » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:31 pm

cataracs wrote:since ape dosen' understand that MY LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH i close this point...back to the rules :English,French or Japenese i didn't know that was a team attack, i confused these things written in rule 3 with other rules...and I'm not the only one , lots of players more experienced than me cofuse too...
If you accept the rules before the race ->you know the rules.
If others dont know the rules -> we tell them, that they did something wrong and they can fix their teamattack(etc). If not - they get a fine
When i look at your team, i see you set english as your language, therefore ->english is your rsf-language.
J-Czucz hype train