13 h - GP de Dain - Elaska

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Allagen

13 h - GP de Dain - Elaska

Post by Allagen » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:09 pm

Elaska: lol you have noone
Elaska: you still here ...
Elaska: killers will you ride after ?
Claw - CVIII: you "can not lie"? thats maybe the joke of the day :D :P
RV Allagen: still today, it was "i like big butts and i can not lie", but after the escape it´s this new song
Manwha: chez jimmy
Elaska: y habite ou neutron ?
Manwha: maybe if Elaska catch us we can let him ride alone after no?
Claw - CVIII: thought its "whos that girl" :P
RV Allagen: do you know my new teamsong? it´s money money from abba ;)
Team Pueblo : @claw: :)
Elaska: ptdrrr
Neutron-Team: profite de ta course
Neutron-Team: ;)
Claw - CVIII: haha pueblo.. kann fast nichts dagegen machen
Elaska: Radsportfreaks ??
Team Pueblo : chaos wird einer neuen gruppe keine chance lassen !!
Elaska: tu va me trouver ?
Neutron-Team: et je vais te ****
RV Allagen: ja gebt doch endlich diese gruppe mal auf. ;) das geld is mir wumpe, verteile das gerne nach dem rennen an die flüchtlinge der gruppe. ich will doch nur das di gruppe endlich mal aufhört damit es ne neue gibt
Neutron-Team: je vais te trouver elaska
Elaska: olsen ta un bon sprinter derrières, plus de chance de gagner derrières
Claw - CVIII: der dachbodenhustler
Team Pueblo : mensch alla. so viel kohle
Elaska: Alla i fuck the fair plau rules too
Manwha: SM Elaska !!
RV Allagen: elaska, that is not fair!
Manwha: maybe Kiel or Ritchie are happy ti see you ride like this Elaska
Us Lecce: gay elaska...
Elaska: I fuck you very very much ;-)
Elaska: Hi Chaos I fuck you !! just to tell you
Us Lecce: so you aren't able to sprint chaos?
Chaos Team: just to let you know, i will go in a few minutes and wont be back before the end of the race...
Manwha: Us Lecce: XP
Team Pueblo : dto
Team Suessem: that's exactly what i mean.
RV Allagen: the problem is not chaos. he do not want to ride, okay, that is not fair, but its okay. the problem is, that he is still able to win races because a lot of teams make tempo for him
Elaska: chek my ass =)

perhaps there are other things before, but i do not speak french.
RV Allagen. Qualität seit 2006. Erfolg seit 2006.

claw

Re: 13 h - GP de Dain - Elaska

Post by claw » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:07 pm

chaos favo with 93 and 95sprinter, and told he wont ride before race started
did it like he said
can completely understand elaskas reaction
if he gets punished, chaos should be forbidden to ride!
he was the one destroying the race, not elaska.. much less fair than saying anything
Aggressive Leader!

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Does chaos feel insulted?
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

claw

Post by claw » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:38 pm

flockmastoR wrote:Does chaos feel insulted?
was off half the race, said nearly nothing
so he doesnt..
Aggressive Leader!

Elaska

Post by Elaska » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:56 pm

Oh my goood !! I am not fair play !! oh very bad !!!!! Ohhh my god really shoking !!

now go to sleep Allagen ;)
2024-01-30 Big Donkey Elaska 1 Good move, good reading of the race, just the sprint didn't work out. High quality racing.

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:58 pm

there is no rule which say you have to make tempo. still as a favorite.

we all know, that choas is a real crazy guy, but that is no reason for punishing him.

but we still have fairplay rules and it is not okay to say things like fuck you, fuck the fairnesrules etc.

but i understand that elaska was angry. nevertheless a small fine is okay

claw

Post by claw » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Allagen wrote:there is no rule which say you have to make tempo. still as a favorite.

we all know, that choas is a real crazy guy, but that is no reason for punishing him.

but we still have fairplay rules and it is not okay to say things like fuck you, fuck the fairnesrules etc.

but i understand that elaska was angry. nevertheless a small fine is okay
just dont make a show
nobody else seems disturbed
and de facto, chaos was the only one making problems in the race..
Aggressive Leader!

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:20 pm

There is no inuslt if nobody feels insulted, wasn't that the rule her in RSF (and in RL aswell) If Allagen feels insulted he has to saw so, if chaos is not in the race as everytime i think he doesnt feel bad about it, so no problem here i guess
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:38 pm

do you know the meaning of fairplay?

it does not matter if chaos feels hurt, it´s only about elaskas words. fuck you is still not okay.

but you said, this is okay, because choas didn´t say anything about that? by the way, chaos has no a forum account, so it is impossible for him to say that this was not okay for him...

i think that chaos is a real chaos guy and it is not funny to ride with him, but it does not give elaska the right to say words like fuck you

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:05 pm

by the way, chaos has no a forum account, so it is impossible for him to say that this was not okay for him...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just give Elaska his fine, doesn't matter if it's Buhmann Allagen or Chaos he insults. He was right, he insulted, he pays, he still is right.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Elaska

Post by Elaska » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:13 pm

bla bla bla Roby ;-)
2024-01-30 Big Donkey Elaska 1 Good move, good reading of the race, just the sprint didn't work out. High quality racing.

claw

Post by claw » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Allagen wrote: i think that chaos is a real chaos guy and it is not funny to ride with him, but it does not give elaska the right to say words like fuck you
maybe he doesnt mean to insult him and it was just an option what to do instead of playing rsf
Aggressive Leader!

Elaska

Post by Elaska » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:31 pm

Me, I was threatened !!! this really dangerous !!

team fl

Post by team fl » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:44 am

Elaska: Alla i fuck the fair plau rules too
I really like that one. :mrgreen:

For the rest, I agree with Roby (damn!): fine Elaska for the insult, but he's a hero he wrote it. A martyr for the sprint teams.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:41 am

I disagree.
A lawsuit is a civil action brought in a court of law in which a plaintiff, a party who claims to have incurred loss as a result of a defendant's actions, demands a legal or equitable remedy. The defendant is required to respond to the plaintiff's complaint. If the plaintiff is successful, judgment will be given in the plaintiff's favor, and a variety of court orders may be issued to enforce a right, award damages, or impose a temporary or permanent injunction to prevent an act or compel an act.
No plaintiff, no fine.
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Luna

Post by Luna » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:14 pm

[offtopic]

why don't they attack when the team with the best sprinter announces not to ride? It's a bike race. Anything can happen. A good team (manager) knows to adapt to different sorts of events. And winning out of a group, be it after numerous attacks in the finale or in a group sprint, is as likely as in a mass sprint lottery.

[/offtopic]

*ducking & running*

Elaska

Post by Elaska » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:32 pm

:)

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:04 pm

Luna wrote:[offtopic]

why don't they attack when the team with the best sprinter announces not to ride? It's a bike race. Anything can happen. A good team (manager) knows to adapt to different sorts of events. And winning out of a group, be it after numerous attacks in the finale or in a group sprint, is as likely as in a mass sprint lottery.

[/offtopic]

*ducking & running*

elaska was in the groupe, the groupe was able to win. 17 riders, 15 with tempo, but elaska do not want to ride in the groupe, he rode in the peloton. and then the groupe was dead.

Luna

Post by Luna » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Ah. Thank you. What a pity.

( And who has won in the bunch sprint in the end? )

claw

Post by claw » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Luna wrote:Ah. Thank you. What a pity.

( And who has won in the bunch sprint in the end? )

killers
Aggressive Leader!

Luna

Post by Luna » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:28 pm

bad decision by elaska not to go with group... :P

Elaska

Post by Elaska » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Oh yeaaaah !! :ugeek:

:geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:loveyou :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:

:lol: