Fucking Aywaille

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Bear

Re: Fucking Aywaille

Post by Bear » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:33 pm

You don't get my point. But that's no problem. I am just happy that you are more or less fine with Gala now.

el Galactico

Post by el Galactico » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:08 pm

Okay okay, but its also the chance to open your eyes to show you that i am not as bad as you maybe think :) Then its okay for me to start a better relation between us. First point: I can be happy that you sold little "Gurke" Gourgue! Thanks for that. He gave me some great months with much fun in the GT's.

And for NoPik: I never said "die Franzosen", i said french speaking people! I know that you are not from France, but also able to speak french or not? And i want to say to you that i were never agressive to you before, i only disliked your behaviour today. Online only the last few kms maybe, and then you wrote in the chat that my action was unfair and so on without knowing what exactly happened. Thats not a quite fair way for me. Dont find a lie in this, or do you want to tell me that you didn't wrote this unfair stuff...
Rodrigo Tellez - Winner of Tour Down Under 2023!!!

Siempre Campeones! Hala Galacticos!!

Statistics
Hall of Fame
Cyclist of the Month

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:47 am

Another funny topic after the week-end. Do you guys have nothing better to do than insult eachother and be stupid?
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

deuseburger

Post by deuseburger » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:01 pm

moin miteinander,
don´t think this is funny at all, so i better be one of those coming into a discussion to talk my shit here...
though i personaly wouldnt care about a "fucking deuse" (at least if presented in a "personal" way - and i can understand ayws feeling about the difference of talking behind someones back) either, but folks this isnt the point. to state it clear in my point of view its all about:
More if you are in the comity, you must be an example maybe.
thats it! we already had anouther thread wich left a bad taste about the comity not long ago here and what made it even worse was that there were almost no serious answers to gaurains question which arose in the fairness comity thread as a reaction to the mentioned case...
the community (me included) might be getting the impression that one and the same thing will be meassured on two different scales and we just cant allow this to happen!
i dont think its a good idea to have people in the comity that are involved in those kind of arguments. period. and thinking in categourious like feeling insulted by this means your behaving like a little girl or if i get a fine than he, she, it deserves one too, in my opinion further disqualifies for that job.

love, greez deuse
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research."

Milton William Cooper

olmania

Post by olmania » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Fucking topic ! :shock:

May I have a penalty too ? :arrow:

el Galactico

Post by el Galactico » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:55 pm

:D i begin to like this thread^^ Really! You want that i leave the comity? NO problem! I dont care about this senseless comity^^
If Buh reads this he can delete me please.

Statistics
Hall of Fame
Cyclist of the Month

claw

Post by claw » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:29 pm

should not be a senseless comity....
Aggressive Leader!

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:05 pm

el Galactico wrote::D i begin to like this thread^^ Really! You want that i leave the comity? NO problem! I dont care about this senseless comity^^
If Buh reads this he can delete me please.
Well, I prefer you stay in. Ok, a comity member must be an example but you can have some moments of weakness (when you are attacked by others, that's more comprehensive)...

You're the only one (at the moment) who plays "the game of the truth" with the other rsf member!

Amor lux

Post by Amor lux » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:13 pm

the fairness comity is only for germans ?

i wait my pn for to understand how this system work .... yes i'm french and i'm in this comity ....

this comity don't serve for the game it's a joke i think :)

el Galactico

Post by el Galactico » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:38 pm

What do you mean by "the game of the truth"?

I do what the majority wants me to do. If they want that i leave, no problem! If not, i continue to do my "work" there.

Statistics
Hall of Fame
Cyclist of the Month

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:45 pm

el Galactico wrote:What do you mean by "the game of the truth"?

I do what the majority wants me to do. If they want that i leave, no problem! If not, i continue to do my "work" there.
Well, you answered a bit my questions about the comity whereas some others members thought it was ridiculous/without interest/ that nobody else than the comity members must know the thing.

el Galactico

Post by el Galactico » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Ah okay thanks! I dont see a reason why you should not know what happens in this comity.

Statistics
Hall of Fame
Cyclist of the Month

Quick

Post by Quick » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:42 pm

I didn't even see a reason why you should know who in the comity is...
J-Czucz hype train

deuseburger

Post by deuseburger » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:08 pm

nochmals moin,
and sorry for changing to german (will copy that in an onlinetranslator and post it at the end)

@ gala in deinem ersten beitrag nach meinigem meine ich zwischen den zeilen zu lesen dass du dich persönlich angegriffen fühltest - dies lag nicht in meiner absicht und war so nicht gemeint. also zur klarstellung: ich habe kein problem mit deiner person sondern bin lediglich der meinung das mitglieder des fairnesskomitees vorbildfunktion haben sollten. auch wenn das jetzt weiter salz in die wunden streut der kommentar über das "sinnlose komitee" trägt dann ebenfalls nicht dazu bei dich dort wohl aufgehoben zu sehen, aber gut, dieser kommentar sei dem frust zu geschrieben. was me hingegen deutlichst für einen verbleib spricht ist gaurains hinweis darauf das du der einzige warst der es für nötig erachtete auf seine (me berechtigten) fragen im fairnesskomitee thread zu antworten!
so hoffe das nimmt ein paar emotionen raus und trägt zur versachlichung bei.

@ quick
its more or less a question of fairness, transparency - imo - is a most vital basic for such an institution. if you refuse to see that i guess there is no way of changing your mind but plz have a thought about it...

first part according to an online translator reads as follows:
@ Gala in your first post after mine, reading between the lines, you seemed to felt personally attacked - this was not in my intention and i did not mean it that way. So to make things clear: I have no problem with your person but its my believe that the members of the fairness comitee should be role models / set the tone.
risking the following pouring even more salt in the wounds, a comment like "pointless committee" doesnt help either to feal well with you beeing in. but well, this quite well may be a reaction out of frustration. what imo however more than clearly speaks for a remaining is Gaurains evidence that you were the only one to answer his (imo justified) questions in the fairness committee thread!
so my hope is that this takes out some emotions and contributes to the objectification.

the result was horrible so i decided to slightly revise it (hope this will not have made it worse...)

love, greez deuse
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research."

Milton William Cooper

Quick

Post by Quick » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:20 pm

deuseburger wrote: @ quick
its more or less a question of fairness, transparency - imo - is a most vital basic for such an institution. if you refuse to see that i guess there is no way of changing your mind but plz have a thought about it...
Finally, it was me who told gaurain the members... as far as i know who the members are.
J-Czucz hype train

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:27 pm

Quick wrote:
deuseburger wrote: @ quick
Finally, it was me who told gaurain the members... as far as i know who the members are.
Well, it was Gala (see topic "Fairness comitee")

Quick

Post by Quick » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:49 pm

I see... should drink less. Bad memory^^
J-Czucz hype train

VC Aywaille

Post by VC Aywaille » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:19 am

Drink more, it's good for us ^^
VC Aywaille
The team to beat

Il ne faut jamais juger les gens sur leurs fréquentations : Judas, par exemple, avait des amis irréprochables! (Verlaine)