Taka insulting in general chat for no reason

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

lennylenny

Taka insulting in general chat for no reason

Post by lennylenny » Thu Jun 27, 2024 12:38 pm

r TAKA(12:29): You're just jealous Elaska
r QUICK(12:28): I am sideshow bob?
Elaska(12:26): And still
r TAKA(12:24): that's why I was so bad xD
Elaska(12:23): Just look at the French section in the forum and you will remember the times when rfm was teaching you the game
r TAKA(12:21): Big Donkey 0 WT tours
r TAKA(12:08): thanks Alk
Alkworld(12:08): will fix it after lunch
r TAKA(12:07): or make a french version for those trash players and put lenny with them
Alkworld(12:07): Narrenparty, that's a bug with the unfinished races
No Name Team(12:07): Brazil was like a 32 sec gap between the 2 Cost guys and Santos with the hill Kms left tbh don't know how it would've finished
r TAKA(12:06): THIS bONe gamin should be banned

Taka clearly says the French should have their own version because they are too bad to play this game and randomly throws me in there as well
shows clear Xenophobia against french players as well
i don't think behavior like this has a place in the game at all

financial penalties of past cases clearly have no impact on the behavior of Taka so i suggest a (temporary) ban
Spelling mistakes are Special functions Like bugs that are functions of the game

flockmastoR

Re: Taka insulting in general chat for no reason

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Jun 27, 2024 1:05 pm

FPC is reviewing the case!
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:10 pm

I didn't insult anybody, and I have nothing against French people. Just had a race destroyed by Bon Gamin and Elaska so commented about it affter I saw his fairplay vote. Oh and I also remembered how lenny would sprint from 250 and gift a win.

Race destroying should be taken more seriously in my opinion. Don't blame me for complaining about it instead.

Elaska

Post by Elaska » Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:22 pm

cataracs wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:10 pm
I didn't insult anybody, and I have nothing against French people. Just had a race destroyed by Bon Gamin and Elaska so commented about it affter I saw his fairplay vote. Oh and I also remembered how lenny would sprint from 250 and gift a win.

Race destroying should be taken more seriously in my opinion. Don't blame me for complaining about it instead.
I m not French :ugeek:

You talking about the race where you siebed my leader and did not assume the chase after?
2024-01-30 Big Donkey Elaska 1 Good move, good reading of the race, just the sprint didn't work out. High quality racing.

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Jul 02, 2024 8:44 am

cataracs wrote:
Don't blame me for complaining about it instead.
I guess it's not what you say, but how you say it. Complaining is not the issue any maybe even justified, but the way you complain and the language you use to complain seem not to be receieved well. Not to anticipate any judgment, just giving ideas :)
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

lennylenny

Post by lennylenny » Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:27 am

cataracs wrote:

i did that 250m sprint once in a tour because of the implications for the points jersey, but all you remember is me gifting wins to others without seeing any context at all
this once again borders defamation by Taka against me, so please also consider this in this case
Spelling mistakes are Special functions Like bugs that are functions of the game

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Wed Jul 03, 2024 4:55 pm

FPC Decision: Fine of 150,000.

The FPC viewed it as an insult because "trash" could have referred to French people and/or lenny. The team neither made it clear, nor apologized. Also, the team was fined for an insult before. Please everyone, respect the rules.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:20 pm

What I said could simply be ignored, if you feel insulted by being called trash player then stop playing games.

Accusing me of "xenophobia" is a bigger case, but I just don't take that child seriously enough to care.

The members of the FPK have been there for more than 5 years now? That needs a change...

Also 150k fine is a very bad punishment. Fines should be at least 500k to have some impact. But for "insults" something like a ban from the chat would be a better solution in my opinion. And I think adding a mute option for users should be high on Alk's to do list, Adding a profanity filter for minors and people that don't like reading bad words could also be considered.

lennylenny

Post by lennylenny » Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:42 pm

Taka immediately insulting me again as a reaction to the annoucement of the fine, so i ask for another case to be opened.
There is no other way than to interpret him calling me a child as a insult considering my first race was 13 years ago and i definitely wasn't 4 years old back then.
Clearly he doesn't learn from any fine and even states that himself, so please consider a different penalty.

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:15 am

cataracs wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:20 pm
The members of the FPK have been there for more than 5 years now? That needs a change...
Maybe you can elaborate on this? Some hints for your thought process: The FPC as it exists today is 2 years old. Since this restart, 9 (!) cases include r TAKA, 6 of them are about possible insults by you. Maybe you have to ask yourself the question if it's not you that should change. And make no mistake: the fines will increase if you continue this path. So, be careful what you wish for.

And at Lenny:
Taka immediately insulting me again as a reaction to the annoucement of the fine, so i ask for another case to be opened.
There is no other way than to interpret him calling me a child as a insult considering my first race was 13 years ago and i definitely wasn't 4 years old back then.
Clearly he doesn't learn from any fine and even states that himself, so please consider a different penalty.
I know some get offended easier than others. But questioning every word ("jedes Wort auf die Goldwaage legen") is also not the way to go here, in my opinion. It is TAKAs right to express his opinion about other players, as long as it happens in the rules of the game. You don't like TAKA or what he thinks about you? Fair enough. But the FPC is not your personal vendetta instrument.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:14 pm

team fl wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:15 am
cataracs wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:20 pm
Maybe you can elaborate on this? Some hints for your thought process: The FPC as it exists today is 2 years old. Since this restart, 9 (!) cases include r TAKA, 6 of them are about possible insults by you. Maybe you have to ask yourself the question if it's not you that should change. And make no mistake: the fines will increase if you continue this path. So, be careful what you wish for.
The pinned post that mentioned the current members was 5 years old, that's why I suggest a change. It has nothing to do with my cases just giving my opinion. Same for the fines, I obviously wouldn't want to lose more money, but the fines you're giving have no impact.

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:54 pm

Probably not the right place to discuss this, but:

1) Volunteers are welcome! If someone wants to help the game by becoming a member of the FPC, he/she is welcome. Just get in contact with Gipfelstuermer or me and we will discuss it within the FPC/community. I would prefer more rotation in the FPC as well.

2) I am in favor of linking the fines to the team value (needs more discussion in the forum) such that it is equally impactfull (or not). I think in general we still have the sharp sword of a (temporary) ban if things get out of control. But I think that the current status quo is good as it is.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points